CHAPTER 7

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung

We just finish getting ready to go out for a morning stroll.

After that happening earlier me and Seungwan are currently strolling around simply just wanting to explore more of Daegu Village without the other exchange participant curious eyes following us everywhere. It can get annoying sometimes.

Now I get why Joohyun seems to hate men, especially the one around her that resides in this village. Jeez I can’t even stand the way they check girls out endlessly like some kind of prey.

I get that I am hot and all. But the way they stare disgust me.

Honestly, I can’t even count how many times I rolled my eyes since I got here seeing all those men being more chatty than what women would do, it just irks me. Blabbering nonsense and not to mention the amount they act high and mighty trying to charm me and Seungwan.

Anyway they are a bunch of a total turn off.

After the talk with Seungwan earlier in the house, it got me thinking.

Now that I know about the whole situations.

Somehow my back unconsciously shivers.

Don’t ask me why

I don’t even know

The only person who make me shivers like that was only that certain woman

I can only hope and pray to all lord out there, sincerely with all my might. That it isn’t someone I thought it would be.

I glance at Seungwan

She seems to be in a deep thought.

 

 

It’s been a few years since she last had nighmares like that.

 

 

-

Earlier That Day


“Babe I am home!” I shouted excitedly as I bring a box of her favorite cake from the café just a few blocks from here. The light was off which is highly unusual.

It was our third anniversary today.

Usually she would be preparing a nice and romantic dinner for the two of us.

We both prefer to simply cuddle and lay around clad in pajamas and giggling over silly things just the both of us.

I still remembers how it’s been two years since she insist that I sould move in with her so that despite our busy schedule so we can spend more time with each other easily.

“Hey where are you?” I took off my coat and hang it on the racks. Bringing the box of cake in hands I place it on the counter before searching for the woman.

Seeing the bedroom light still on, I stroll towards it slowly before pushing the door open.

“babe?” I whispers.

She was there.

Laying down on her her side facing away from the door

Avoiding my stares.

I sighs

It could only means two things

Either she is mad or jealous

I was about to take another step to approach her more closer when my phone vibrate lightly in my right pocket. I furrow my eyebrows, palms reaching to take the phone out.

 

 

She’s jealous again. You know the usual. Good luck.

- Seulgi

 

 

I sighs again before pacing my way to her. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at her cute round cheeks.

I know she wasn’t asleep.

That slight furrow of her eyebrow tells me that she had been bothered about something.

“Babe you know Seulgi is my childhood friends. We’re like forever buddy it’s nothing to be worried about” I speak calmly, carefully tapping her arms in affection as I know she is listening what I am saying.

She remains quiet. Now I understand why she didn’t prepare anything for our anniversary dinner. She must be still pissed.

It had been an issue between us.

Of course, I am always loyal.

It’s just that she had been jealous a few times because I am busy in work and Seulgi happened to be my assistant.

But still at the end of the day we would make up and today too instead of having our usual lovely dinner. We ordered some pizza and just cuddle with each other watching movies.

That time my dad had just passed away. So in the end I had no choice but to spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter