Would you tell me?

Would you?

As Sae lays under the tree, letting the bright sun shine over her legs and feeling the nice breeze of the wind. Her mind however is not at ease at all. Frowning a little while thinking about a certain little girl.

« Shuhua »

She never thought that her mind would cross that girl again, but as she entered the school, seeing all those students, she just can’t help but having flashbacks. Everything reminds her of the foreign girl. They had history together, good and bad ones. Sadly, the bad ones remained in her mind clearly.

Snap it out Sae, you’re here to start a new life, to get a life, to build yourself again, she said to herself.

She looked up. The weather was nice, cherry blossoms falling down on the ground. It almost looks like an anime scene. Sae smiled, it feels kinda refreshing.

Lost in her thoughts she didn’t notice someone coming up to her. She looked up to she shadow which blocked the sunlight reaching her legs. Her eyes widened, looking at the figure of a petite girl. Sae blinked, it seems to unreal, the person she sees seems so unreal tob e true. Light brown hair, big round shiny eys, Lips just as pink as everything you could imagine to be pink. Smooth and light gesture and a smile that could heal wounds.

Get your together Sae or else you gonna start drooling.

«Uhm, how can I help you?», Sae said while trying to sit up.

«Oh, uhm nothing much I just coincidentally walked by as I saw someone laying here », the girl spoke soflty and gave Sae a little smile.

« May I sit down here ?», the fairytail like girl asked.

«Uh yeah of course», Sae answered and moved a little tot he side, just to make sure she has her space. She didn’t understand why someone like her would wanna sit down beside her, but she doesn’t even dare to ask.

«So you’re new too right? And we kinda somehow the same age, let me introduce myself again, My name is Bae Irene », she said and reached out her hand.

I shaked her hand and introduced myself too, « Park Sae, nice to meet you».

«Call me Joohyun», she said and smirked a bit.

Jo-Joohyun..Bae Joohyun.. ? That name sounds extremly familiar. But where did she hear that name from..?

The smaller girl raised an eyebrow whiche make Sae confused.

«What?», Sae said.

«You..you don’t remember me ? », Irene said.

«Huh ? What do you mean?», Sae said, still no idea what the beauty is talking about.

Irene suddenly then pouted, filling her cheeks with air as much as possible which is making her face red.

What the actual heck is this girl doing.., Sae thought for herself.

Irene ran out of air and breathed heavily while looking at the taller girl with some hopes.

Sae didn’t know what to say. Why iss he here, why tf iss he doing such weird things. Iss he trying to prank me or something? Do I look that weak?

«Uhm what was that about?», I asked slowly.

«Man you idiot! It’s me..joohyun the fatty..», she said as her face turn red.

Joohyun the fatty….the fatty..Joohy-!

«Jo-Joohyun?!?», the latter surprisingly shouted.

«Took you long enough Sae », Joohyun said and smiled at me. She came closer and gave the taller girl the tightest hug I ever got.

«I missed you », she shyly said while rubbing her head to Sae’s neck.

Sae was still shocked, it’s joohyun. THE Joohyun everyone made fun of, THE Joohyun who always cried, THE Joohyun everyone was looking down at..Sae had tob e honest, she had forgotten about Joohyun. Not because she wanted to, but more because she wanted to forget everything from the past in general. Especially that one girl..

Sae looked down at the smaller one. She really changed, lost so much weight, became so much brighter and she seems to have some confidence now.

The smaller girl looked up and their eyes met. But something really didn’t change..she still smells good af! And her smile, it’s the same adorable sweet smile Sae knew.

«Good to see you again Joohyun, I seriously didn’t recogmize you. I mean, your appearance changed a lot, How have you been ? », Sae asked the girl.

«Been doing well, I went abroad for 3 years since my father had to change his workplace fort hat amount of time so I went with him since I wanted some change. But now I’m back and I’m glad to see you again Sae. I’ve been in front of your door everyday before I left you know..».

«Oh..sorry about that..but I’m happy for you. Seems like you had a good time ».

«But Sae..what happened ? Why did you lock yourself in? What did Shu-, I mean..» the smaller girl hesistated..she doesn’t want to mention that name.

«What did that girl do to you».

Sae gave Joohyun a weak smile. It’s been such a long time since anyone ever asked for her well being. Should she tell her? Should she even start to bring that theme up again?

«It’s a long story», Sae said, looking away.

Joohyun grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

«I will listen», she said, «would you tell me?».