Truth

Would you?

Shuhua’s pov:

After Joohyun and I gave the police our statements and took care of our wounds we took a cab and rushed to the hospital. Yuqi greeted us with a worried smile on her face.

«Where’s Sae? Is she okay?», Joohyun asked in an instant as soon as we arrived.

«I don’t know yet, they took her tot he operation room. I’ve been waiting since an hour ever since she got in»

Joohyun sat down on a chair, hiding her face behind her hands. I made myself comfortable beside her and her back. My mind’s been busy. I was worried about Sae, just as Joohyun is. I have to find answers to so many questions. Why did Bogum do such a thing? I just can’t believe it’s only for revenge. Is he really that crazy? Why is Soojin involved and how exactly is she involved in this? Why was she also in the police car? I’d love to ask Yuqi about everything right away, but the very first priority right now is Sae.

While we were all busy trying to get our sh*t together the doctor came out oft he operation room and walked towards us.

«Doctor how’s Sae?!», Joohyun said almost jumped up to him.

«Is she alright? Iss he awake?», I asked too.

«The operation was a success. She’ll be fine. She’s lucky that the wound wasn’t deep and that you guys reacted quick by calling the ambulance beforehead. She’s in her room now, you could go in», he said and left.

«Thank you doctor!», we all said and bowed.

«Thank god..», Joohyun let out.

« Let’s go to her », Yuqi said and started walking.

We opened the door to her room, tob e greeted by her parents.

«Mr. And Mrs. Park..», Joohyun said.

«Ah joohyun, my god what did they do to you?», Mrs. Park said and came closer to look after joohyun’s wounds.

«It’s nothing big Mrs. Park I’m fine», she said and looked over to Sae. She was still sleeping. Her wounds were treaten well and she seems to have a peaceful sleep.

«The doctor said Sae’s fine, she’ll wake up soon. We will go now as we still have a really important appointment of work to do. But please please joohyun, give me a call when she wakes up okay ? », Mr. Park said and handed me a piece of paper with their numbers on in.

«I will, thank you», Joohyun responded and we bowed as they walked out.

After some time, the G-idle members arrived as well. They brought some snacks along to ease up the tense between waiting and not knowing what happened.

«I have many questions», I spoke up as we’re all eating.

« I bet you do », Minnie said.

« But Shuhua please swallow before you continuine to talk », Joohyun said and made everyone laugh a bit.

« This seriously never change does it ? », Miyeon smiled.

«Yaah, this ain’t the time to discuss this now », I said and pouted, giving joohyun a friendly smack on her forehead.

«You.. guys.. are being so ridiculously loud for nothing», a voice said. We all turned around to see a smiling Sae.

« Sae ! », Joohyun rushed over to giver her a small and light hug.

«Here, drink some», Yuqi handed over a bottle of water.

«Thanks»

«Are you able to talk about everything ? Or you need more rest ? », I asked her, still worried she could break down any second.

« I’m fine, the wound still hurts a bit but the medicine is doing it’s work so yeah», Sae responded.

«How and why did you end up in the park?», I asked.

«Long story. After you guys dropped me at home I went to shower as always and right before I went to bed, I got a message from Bogum. I don’t know where he had my number from but he said that he had joohyun in capture and he wants me to come alone to settle things. »

« And you just went ???? », Soyeon said and facepalmed herself.

«Of course, Joohyun is the most important person to me, I had to go »

Ouch, that statement hurted more than anything ever. I thought to myself.

«Wait hold up, I’ve been looking at you every now and then cause you seemed so familiar. Are you perhaps…», Yuqi said and looked at a certain person.

« Fat joohyun ? Yes I am », joohyun said.

«WOAH heol dude, I mean.. », Miyeon said and exchanged looks with the other memebers.

«We’re sorry for everything!», they got up and bowed right away.

«No worries, let’s just forget this», joohyun continued, « What happened after that?»

«Well as I arrived at the park, I went to search for Bogum for like forever. I thought this may be a bad joke of him for hiding but suddenly someone punched me unconscious from behind. Then I woke up in that ugly building and yeah..», Sae said.

«What the actual that’s some messed up sh*t», Yuqi said.

«And may I know how Soojin is involved in that?», I asked. The members looked down. They were still ashamed that one of their members were responsible for this.

«She blackmailed him», Miyeon suddenly spoke up.

«What?», Sae said.

«How do they even know each other?», joohyun asked.

«You remember that time we met in Mc ? We sat down at a table near them and heard about how a girl named joohyun turned him down and he made Sae responsible for this. After that Soojin went up to him and asked for his number. When we asekd her why she did it she said cause he was cute and so on», Minnie said.

«And how exactly did she blackmail him?», joohyun frowned.

«You know how Soojin is, once she wants something, she always gets it. But she didn’t get one thing that she wanted. And that’s you Shuhua», Soyeon said.

«After the thing with Sae, you left us for good, which we understood. But Soojin couldn’t believe you’re leaving her for Sae. She never had a thing for you but it may be because she didn’t get what she wanted. She enjoyed the attention you gave her, you made her feel like a queen and she couldn’t forgive Sae for taking *her* toy away. And well after you left Soojin changed. She became even more cruel and bossy, even more evil and acted up everytime something small happened. That’s how things were without you», Soyeon sighed.

«Is this a joke right now ? She did such a thing because she couldn’t use Shuhua as a toy anymore ?? », Joohyun said, almost not believing anything she just heard. Just as my old memebers, I felt ashamed. It is somehow also my fault things turned out this way…

«But how did she blackmail him ? »

« As far as she told me it was like this.. », Soyeon said.

 

Flashback

Soojin’s pov :

« Yuqi please tell me where he lives, I wanna get to know him more, I think I may be in love now», I lied.

« Dude I can’t just hack some personal informations and give them out to you, I could end up in jail», Yuqi said and continued watching her k-drama.

« Oh cmon then at least tell me which school he’s attending»

«AHH if I do so will you leave me alone so I can finally watch my drama in P E A C E?»

«Yees»

Gotcha. After I got his school name I made my way to Seoul high the next morning. I looked around and thought about how I could entert hat trash can without people looking at me as I saw a group of kids smoking in a small street. Jackpot. I walked up to them.

«Hey, could you make me a favor ? », I asked as nicely and fake as I could, not wanting to get into problems before I could even get my informations.

«What the, hey guys a barbie dol lis talking », one of them said and everyone turned around.

«What do you want b*tch?», a blone one, prrobably their leader, said. Hmpf, Soyeon is scarier than this hoe, I thought for myself.

«I wanna go in your school to fine someone real quick so I thought of borrowing your sports uniform for a couple of time that’s okay?», I fake smiled.

«HAHA wtf dude, hmm you gonna pay ? »

« I don’t have money », I sulked.

« Yah let’s just beat this idiot up we didn’t had some fun in such a long time»

«Noo please», I sulked again, almost throwing up at my own fakeness.

«What an idiot look at her, don’t you know who we are? We’re the strongest female gang out there, better watch your mouth barbie», their leader said and grabbed my hair. This MF my patience runned out.

«Oh look her expression changed, I think she finally realized in what situation she got herself in now», another one said.

I raised an eyebrow and grabbed the hand of their leader who was still pulling my hair. No mercy, no emotions, no worries. I twisted her wrist and kicked her to the side before I made my way towards the rest to end their ridicolous pride. No one is allowed to mess with Seo Soojin.

After I beat their confidence out of them I undressed the leader and took over her uniform while ripping out her name tag and threw it at her face.

«Strongest female gang? You gotta be kidding me is this all you’ve got?», I said and looked down to them.

«I guess you guys have never heard of G-idle you idiots», I said as I saw their expressions change.

« G-idle..you must be kidding what are they doing in this area?»

«So you did hear of us, then better stop wasting your time saying you guys are the strongest gang out here, cause it’s us, G-idle», I said and kicked the leaders face before turning around, making my way to the school.

I arrived at the cafeteria to see a big crowd of students gathering.

« Bogum’s gonna confess to Shuhua », one of them said and joined the crowd. Hmm Shuhua’s getting confessed again huh ?

I hid behind a pole oft he cafeteria and watched the scene till the end. It’s no surprise that Shuhua turned him down but it is a surprise indeed that she’s close to that friggn Sae again?! Goddamn Sae this b*tch. I’ve seen enough, I’ll ruin her life for sure, but how am I gonna do that? I walked down the hallway as I heard students around me whispering about the stalking incidents of Park Bogum. Interesting, I thought and smirked.

After school, I followed Bogum back to his neighboorhood just to see him stalk a random girl again as I called out to him. He jumped up in shock.

«You really are an idiot aren’t you?», I said and crossed my arms.

« You, aren’t you the one who asked for my number a couple of weeks ago ? »

« Yeah I guess that’s me »

« What do you want huh ?»

«I want you to help me »

« What ? Why shoud I help you ? »

« Park Sae », I said.

Bogum’s face turned dark. As expected, he hates her too.

« I wanna get revenge on her, even if it means her death », I continued.

« Wtf are you crazy ? You wanna end up in jail or what?»

I held up my phone with a picture of him stalking some girls and smirked.

«What th- HEY where and when ex-»

«Help me and I will delete it, don’t help me and I will spread it and you gonna end up in jail anyway», I said.

«You’re crazy »

« Maybe I am, but my hate for Sae is probably bigger than my craziness and I know you hate her too »

« Fine, I will help you »

«Good choice, ah and don’t even think of betraying me, I’ve got lots and lots of copies of those pics sweetie»

«Hmpf , may I at least ask why you hate that mf too?»

I threw a paper with my number at him and turned around.

«Let’s just say she took something from me that was mine from the very beginning on, text me when you’r ehome, I will let you know about the plan», I said and walked away.

End of flashback

 

«I knew Soojin is crazy, but I never knew she’d get that crazy», Yuqi said.

«You know what’s crazy? The charges against her may be dropped, they don’t have enough evidence. Soojin made Bogum do that phone call and called him out to meet again so it’d look like he was the one planning it », Miyeon added.

« Seriously…?», I said.

I felt like throwing up. Finally, after such a long time, I had my life together and actually enjoyed living it and there comes the girl I liked back then and ruins it..She hurted Joohyun..and the love of my life Sae…

«She won’t get away with it», joohuyn said in a tone we never heard from her.

«I’ll make her pay», she continued. Her eyes are filled with determation and regrets, followed by anger madness.

«Joohyun…don’t..», Sae said.

«SHE HURTED YOU AND SHUHUA», joohyun cried out, « for such a ridiculous reason..just because her pride was hurt..»

Joohyun was right. She overdid it this time, and she will pay for it.

 

Joohyuns pov:

I looked over to Shuhua. In those weeks we became friends, we both found out that we’re pretty much a good team and we knew exactly what the other one was thinking without saying a word. Deep within me, I knew, I could be just as crazy as Soojin could be and Shuhua isn’t an exception either.

« Shuhua », I said.

« I know », she responded and stood up.

«What are you guys doing ? Or better what are you planning?», Sae asked, looking as worried as someone could ever look.

«We’re just going for a walk», Shuhua said.

« Walk my , I know you long enough to know that you’re up to something Shuhua », Yuqi said.

I turned to G-idle. They really helped us. But I don’t want them to get involved this time. This is our fight.

«I have one last request », I said and looked to the leader.

« Take care of Sae while we’re away», I said as Shuhua and I walked out of the room.

« Hey gu -», we heard Sae talking but closed the door.

« Ready ? », Shuhua asked.

« Ready », I said and gave her a bro fist.

 

You messed with the wrong people Seo Soojin. You really messed with the wrong people.