Past pt. 1

Would you?

Flashback

Sae was on her way to school. It’s a stressful day as always. Going to cram school after school, part time job to get some pocket money and being the perfect daughter as she always is. Life is hard but also good. She had a normal life, some friends and lovely supportive parents.

As she walked down the road she saw a group of girls from her school. They were in a circle of something, or better said, someone. That someone was Bae Joohyun.

«Yah fatty jump higher, you won’t reach your bag this way», the tallest girl said while holding what it seems to be joohyuns bag high in the air.

«Would be a world wonder if the fatty could even reach half oft he height», a blonde one said.

«Don’t lose hope fatty, cmon jump higher », the tallest one said again and started laughing.

Joohyun was still trying to get her bag back while crying. How in the world can a human being be so rude and childish. Sae coulnd’t  handle it anymore. She walked up tot hem, jumped a little and got the bag he glared at the girls.

«Here», she said and handed the bag to joohyun.

«Hey Park Sae, who do you think you are stopping us from having fun?», an orange haired girl said.

«Fun? Is it fun having your bag be taken away? Is it fun to make someone cry ? You guys are being ridiculous, stop this bull », she said angrily.

« Yah, do you think being the daughter oft he CEO of a big company makes you any better or why are you trying to lecture us ? », the tall girl said.

« No, I’m telling you this as a better human being and as someone who once beated the out of all of you guys out », Sae said.

The bullies stayed still, feeling ashamed being reminded oft he beating up again.

Sae took joohyun by her arm and made her way through the girls. A pair of eyes looked at her. Eyes as beautiful as the moon.

« I seriously hate her », the blonde girl cryed out.

«Yah, I have an idea», the tall one said while looking at the pairs of eyes which was still focused on Sae.

«Shuhua, you seem interested in Park Sae?», that comment made Shuhua flinch.

«Wh-what the- no», she said.

«Hmm whatever, okay about my idea, why don’t we tame her?», the tall one said.

«Yah Seo Soojin, you gonna die if you try that», Soyeon said.

«Shuhua still owes me something he forgot my birthday», Soojin said.

Shuhua frowned.

«Yah, why me?»

«You’re the most suitable one, she could get weak with you. I mean you are cute and pretty I’m pretty sure she’ll fall for you if you give in some effort ».

Shuhua gave it a thought. She doesn’t know why but she kinda does wanna get abit close to Sae. She has that aura around her.

« Hm okay, sounds like fun », she said.

«Whoa I srsly didn’t think you’d actually agree», Yuqi said.

«Whatever so let’s make a plan or something like that I guess», shuhua said.

 

Sae and Joohyun arrived at school. She let go of the smaller ones hand and looked at her with worried eyes.

«Yah Bae joohyun, don’t let them bully youuuuu», Sae said while checking up joohyun to see if she’s hurt.

«I-I’m trying..»

«Ah man, but I’m glad to see you’re not hurt. Wait form e after school yeah?», the taller one said.

«O-okay».

At lunch Sae sat down at a queit place. She loved to be alone every now and then. Enjyoing her meal while looking around when suddenly someone approached her. She looked up and frowned.

«What do you want», Sae said emotionless.

«That’s not a nice way to greet someone», the girl said.

«The reputation of you guys ain’t nice too Yeh Shuhua », Sae snapped back.

«Hmm whatever, may I sit down here?»

«What the hell what do you want»

«Just some small talk»

«Whatever do what you want»

Shuhua sat down, looking at the taller girl and grinned. She never saw the latter this close and it’d be a lie if she said that she didn’t find her pretty.

«Watcha looking at», Sae snapped.

«Oh-uhm nothing I just-ähm your lunch looks yummy, may I try the chicken?»

«wtf, whatever, here», she gave the girl a bite.

«Yuummyy thats delicious, where did you buy it?»

«I made it myself»

«Woah you can cook?», Shuhuas eyes widened. She’s been fascinated by cooking for a long time and of course she loves to eat. A lot.

« Hm »

« You’re not a talkactive one are you ? », Shuhua said and locked eyes with Sae which made the taller one blush a little. Sae never perceived Shuhua. She was always with her group of friends, even tho she never really directly bullied someone, she was always present at the actions of her friends. And yet, she never said something or trried to stop them which also makes her not any better than her group.

«I just don’t have a good impression of you and your group of friends and I honestly don’t trust you. Why are you even here ? «

« Woah chill chill I’m just curious, I wanna get to know you better you know, no bad intensions », Shuhua said, knowing itw as a lie and yes, she somehow feel bad about it.

End of flashback

« That’s how it started », Sae said.

«So she just approached you out of nowhere ? », Irene asked.

« Yeah »

« So what happened afterwards ? »

Sae looked up to the sky. She knew exactly that she’s about to spill the tea she’s been trying to forget so badly.


Hey guys, hope y'all doing fine. Corona virus is going around and they just annoucend that every school will be closed till the 4th of april here in switzerland. Stay healthy and take care y'all.