Past pt. 2

Would you?

Flashback

Shuhua’s pov:

Weeks passed by as the foreign girl approached the tall latter. She’d find herself thinking about her more and more as days passes by. Not realizing she’d develop feelings, or better not wanna give in. Sae was really just as interesting as Shuhua thought she’d be. Goodlooking, brave, kind and funny.

They got to know each other more. And to be honest, Shuhua enjoyed Sae’s company more than her own friends company. She simply loved to be around the tall beautiful and funny girl, time passes by so quick with her and she never felt so at ease and comfortable with someone as with Sae.

But she had to snap out of it. She’s doing it for her friends anyway. Their plan is to tame the tall latter so they can do whatever they want without her getting in their way. Yes, it’s just a plan and she’s being a liiitttllee bit weak cause Sae’s kind to her.

 

Sae’s pov:

Sae got use to have a little lion following her around. Eventho it was weird at the start, she actually liked the younger one’s company. Shuhua is nothing like Sae expected. She thought the mini lion would be shy and cold. But eventho her korean ain’t even close to be good, she’s pretty straight forward and open minded. To her surprise she’s also very clingy and always touches Sae every now and then. Sometimes she still ask herself why Shuhua suddenly wants to hang out lately. But as soon as the foreign girl’s around, Sae forgets about everything else and focuses ond Shuhua.

This went on for weeks now. And seriously, Sae felt good. She felt great and she knew that Shuhua has lots of impact. It’s a evening like every other, she and shuhua were sitting at a bench in a park after they got themself some snacks at the convenience store nearby. Talking to each other about family, friends, life in general.

Sae’s not surprised when the foreign girl started telling about her not so lovable parents. Her father worked a lot and so does her mother. She rarely sees them and when they cross each other, they’d only say some greetings. No exchanging smiles, no how are you’s, no real conversations. That’s a reason why Shuhua joined her rebellious squad, to get at least some attention from her parents. But that was never the case.They never cared and Shuhua started to doubt, they probably never will. The little girl is such a real baby to be honest. All she ever wanted was some love from her parents, attention and care, basically everything a child needs.

«So that’s why you joined the squad of yours».

«Hmh».

Sae looked at the suddenly fragile girl. She never felt such an urge to protect someone as she did previously with joohyun. The imagination not being loved by your parents would have never crossed her mind even once..she just coulnd’t even imagine what pain shuhua must have felt. Sae pulled her into a tight hug which surprised the little latter but she soon embraced the hug bag.

«You’re not alone anymore, I’ll be here, I’ll protect you. Once you feel lonely, call me, when you’re down, call me, when you need company call me. Hit me up, I’ll always try to make time for you! Don’t ever forget that!»

«Sae..», the foreign girl looked up with tears in her eyes. She never felt like this before. Such warmth, love and care. Her heart started to race as soon as they locked their eyes on each other.

«I-..I love you», Shuhua said.

Sae was taken back by the sudden confession. She looked at the tiny girl. Still confused.

«You heard it right..I love you», shuhua said again.

«I..this wow..this was unexpected..I love you too».

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That’s how they started dating. It was like in a fairy tail. Everything was going smooth until one day. Sae was on her way to school with joohyun. Once a while she sees the girl alone on her way so they agreed to walk together whenver they meet.

«How’s your relationship?», joohyun asked shyly looking down.

«Pretty well to be honest, I’m really happy».

«Glad to hear that, I wish you all the best», joohyun forced a smile to which the tall latter didn’t see.

«Thank you joohyun, it really means a lot to me if it comes from you».

Joohyun blushed. «N-no-no need to thank me, you deserve it».

Sae smiled, feeling good to have such a good hearted friend. She looked at joohyun and patted her head. Hold up..

«Hey joohyun, what’s with those bruises all over your arm?»

«H-huh», the smaller responsed and quickly hid her arms under her sweatshirt.

«Hey, wh-,» Sae too her arm and took a good look at it. Goose pumps took place all over her body he saw the bruises…almost felt the pain joohyun must have been through.

«Wh-who did this to you?! Is it their work??», Sae was furious.

Joohyun on the other hand stayed quiet. Looking down on the floor, full of embarassment. She never wanted Sae to find out. Since the tall latter went out with Shuhua, she’s been the target for so many times, Sae never came to help her. Nor did joohyun ever wished for Sae to come, simply because she knew, it’s not Sae’s responsibility what happens to her.

Joohyuns face said it all. Sae knew exactly who to confront.

«Don’t follow me, go somewhere safe.»

And so Sae went. Angry at the friggn squad, frustrated because she let it happen. She knew it’s not her fault, yet she feels guilty. Joohyun is a dear friend of hers and she couldn’t help her at all. Arriving at the meet spot of G(idle), Sae went directly to Soyeon, the boss. Glaring at the blonde girl, eyes full of madness and anger she slapped her.

«YAH WTF?», Soojin said and rushed over to help soyeon up.

«Get up you piece of sh*t», Sae said without looking away at the girl.

«Are you friggn out of your mind? What was that for?», Minnie said.

«Oh nothing, just making sure you all feel the double of pain you caused joohuyn, as I think you all forgot what I once told you? To FU*cKinG LET HER BE», she snapped.

« yah…», Soojin said while looking at a certain girl in the back.

I-I thought you tamed her..I thought the plan was going well…she’s going to kill us!», Soojin said.

Shuhua’s eyes widened. She’s never seen Sae so angry before and with the dumb statement of Soojin she knew, she ed up.

«Plan?», Sae said confused.

Soyeon got up and took some step back. She knew exactly that if she says something stupid, it’s gonna be over. But she still wants revenge for Sae’s slapping. Her slow witted mouth couldn’t stay quiet.

«Yes Plan», she said and looked over at her youngest member, «Did you really think Shuhua is in love with you? Aren’t you being a bit too ridiculous? Why would ever someone want something from you? But f*c kit, you’re a tough one, still not tamed are you?»

Sae stood there, still confused. She felt her blood burning he finally understood what Soyeon meant. They tricked her. She got tricked and seriously, she fell for it, she fell for shuhua and that’s exactly why it hurted so much. How coulnd’t she see through them..She looked over to meet the eyes of the girl she thought she could trust.

«Since you’re not saying anything, I guess it’s true then», Sae said as tears of anger runned down her cheeks.

«I-,» Shuhua said but got cut off by Soojin.

«HAHAAHA Ya, you still had hopes up? Don’t you know Shuhua’s been in love with me ever since the first day? You must be out of your mind to believe otherwise», Soojin added.

It’s true what Soojin said. Shuhua had feelings for her. But ever since she spent time with Sae, she felt the difference between liking and actually loving someone. Two different feels, two different worlds. You can’t compare that.

Sae on the other hand believed every word they have been saying. She felt hurt, anger, madness and backstabbed. This is something Sae never knew she’d be going though.

She looked up, closing her eyes and thought a bit.

«Lmao I guess she’s going insane now», Yuqi said.

Sae took a look at them. Her eyes were dead, no feelings tob e found. She looked at each one of them and lastly at Shuhua. The foreign girl saw her gaze, she knew she ed up but she can’t bring herself to say something. It’s like someone taped up her mounth.

Sae turned around and walked away. And just like that, she disappeared.

End of flashback

«Sae…», Joohyun said softly. «I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you».

«No, I should be the one apologizing, but..let’s forget that and have a fresh start».

«You’re right», she said and reached out her hand.

«I’m Joohyun, nice to meet you».

Sae smiled at the cute gesture and took her hand.

«I’m Sae, let’s be good friends».

Friends huh…Joohyun thought for herself but still managed to force a smile.