XI: Moving Forward

Choice and Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XI

 

2023

 

Everything else was quite aside from those who were being filmed. It was a simple set for a reality show called, "A Star Reborn." The concept was to welcome the stars that suddenly disappeared from the spotlight and stars who were caught into scandals, received harsh criticism, some got cancelled, but was courageous enough to return.

 

It was a show that only the brave ones would dare to appear on, as they would be tackling about the reason they stepped away from the spotlight, whether it be a sudden disappearance or a scandal involvement.

 

"I am the one who was against the announcement of divorce at first. I fell for Je Hoon and thought of holding onto our fake marriage."

 

"Did he agree to your refusal?"

 

"Definitely no," she smiled subtly as she recalled. "I used his weakness against him."

 

The hosts and co-star guests had unified reaction to that.

 

"What weakness?" Another star guest asked.

 

"You have to spill it, that's how the show goes." The host persuaded.

 

"No," the other host disagreed. "We can't involve other celebrities' secret. If we want to know that we need to make Lee Je Hoon come and sit here with us."

 

"Lee Je Hoon-ssi, if you're watching please come and share your story," the other host invited.

 

"Can we ask for a hint though?" Another guest asked. She growled, "this is frustratingly making me curious."

 

"Well I think I can say this much. I'm sure Je Hoon won't mind," Hye Sun stated confidently. The others were anticipating and asked her to go on, "I know his ex by chance and threatened him about it. He was really in love and wanted to protect that woman even if it means being stuck with me."

 

Everyone expressed shocked hearing she came to the point where she threatened someone. "That's too much."

 

"But the woman is so lucky to receive so much love and care."

 

"I know, I could only wish for the same."

 

"But the woman is already married," Hye Sun slipped her tongue. "Oh I'm sorry, that’s over the top TMI."

 

They all laughed because her carelessness fed up the curiosity of others.

 

"I'm sorry Je Hoon, and to you the married couple too. I hope this won't ruin your happy life."

 

"I really hope they won't see this episode, because the most interesting part will surely not be cut off," the host implied that the production team will surely not that out. "I'm sorry, please stay strong married couple."

 

"By the way, how's your relationship with Je Hoon?"

 

"We're friends, we keep in touch."

 

"If so then please invite him here."

 

"I will tell him."

 

"You can do it with the camera on," the host encouraged.

 

"Should I?" She laughed. "Je Hoon, have you found what you're looking for yet? You should stop by some time, it's really fun here."

 

After her appearance on the reality show, netizens admired how strong and real she was when answering questions that were thrown at her. She also received love calls asking her to be one of the leads of a drama. Despite some expressed their disgust on how low she could get for love, many would also defend her saying humans are naturally flawed and the important thing was she learned and better herself.

 

A second chance for her was just around the corner.

 

 

 

 

Breaking: Yoo Yeon Seok and Bae Soo Jung spotted having dinner together.

 

The article made a buzz and Yoo Yeon Seok was flooding Naver's trending topics. It couldn’t be avoided that Moon Chae Won was trending too.

 

Articles were made one after another asking what relationship Yeon Seok has with Soo Jung and where was Moon Chae Won who still hasn't made an appearance since three years ago.

 

Yeon Seok had only been back for few months after over two years long hiatus but he was already making headlines for a not so good reason. He was tagged as a cheater with just a mere photo and that reminded him of the incident three years ago, only it was him who was said to be cheated on.

 

And like three years ago, it was another situation that the media loved to spice about. He disputed the rumors and stated he and Soo Jung were good friends.

 

Even with Yeon Seok and Soo Jung denying third party claims netizens still kept throwing negative comments on their personal social media accounts. They also bombard Chae Won's long abandoned instagram account.

 

"Are you just gonna ignore it?" Asked Hyo Joo to her friend.

 

"I wanted to but I feel like I owe at least my fans an explanation. I also want to save Yeon Seok from these backlash."

 

"Then what are you waiting for?"

 

Chae Won scratched her head, "I forgot my password." Her contract expired last year and she decided not to renew. She was enjoying her freedom away from public's judgmental eyes.

 

Hyo Joo rolled her eyes, "You can request to change it by pressing forgot password bellow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter