Chapter 7 – 17th day of June

Do I have a choice?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo woke up with his husband’s pretty face facing him. He felt refreshed after finally getting some proper sleep. Heechul being sick in bed for the last two days drained all his energy with all the worrying. That’s why he was so grateful that they went to sleep last night with Heechul being healthy again.

Still, he lightly placed his hand on Heechul’s forehead to make sure. Great, his fever is long gone. But instead of leaving the bed, he indulged himself into staring at Heechul’s sleeping face. It looks so calm and comforting, his most precious treasure.

“I still can’t believe how lucky I was that I got to meet you” Jungsoo whispered to himself, immediately reminded of their sweet memories from the past.

 

 

 

Jungsoo watched as Heechul ran towards the nearest organizer tent to get the said first aid kit. He forced himself to wake up from the trance that he fell into after accidentally kissing Heechul earlier. He looked down at the floor and saw the great mess that he had made. Despite his bleeding hands, he crouched down and tried to collect the pieces of broken pottery.

“Oh No! Stop! You will end up hurting yourself more and probably infect your wound more”

Heechul’s alarmed voice sounded as he hurriedly approached him with the first aid box in his hands.

Heechul pulled Jungsoo away from the shards of pottery and made him sit on a chair inside his stall. He also pulled an extra chair and sat in front of him.

“Jungsoo-ssi give me your hand” Heechul said immediately holding onto Jungsoo’s bleeding palm.

Jungsoo suddenly became nervous as soon as Heechul touched his hands but he tried his best to look as calm as possible.

Heechul then proceeded on cleaning the wound with alcohol while Jungsoo was wincing noticeably. Heechul smiled and ignored this and continued with putting the medicine and dressing the wound with a clean bandage.

“Thank you” Jungsoo said as soon as Heechul finished putting the bandage on his hand; his heart still racing after watching Heechul’s beautiful hands as they treat his wound.

“You’re welcome.” Heechul replied, smiling as he stood up and went to get a broom from the corner of his tent. He then went to the mess on the floor and picked up the uprooted plants and placed them on the side as he started sweeping off the shards of pots and vases.

Jungsoo quickly grabbed the trash bag that Heechul placed on top of the nearby table and assisted Heechul in cleaning up as he held the plastic open.

“Oh, thank you Jungsoo-ssi” Heechul thanked him sweetly which made him so guilty for being so clumsy and causing this mess in the first place.

“I’m really sorry for this mess.” Jungsoo apologized again. “Please tell me how much I owe you from all the broken products.”

“No, it’s fine. It’s an accident after all and I saw that you saved those kids from getting hurt.” Heechul replied as he finished sweeping all the remaining soil on the ground.

“About how much you owe me—” Heechul started saying.

Jungsoo thought that Heechul will stop him from paying for the broken pottery so he quickly cut off what Heechul was going to say.

“Ah! Please let me pay for it! Or else I will feel so bad.” Jungsoo quickly said.

Heechul laughed happily at Jungsoo’s reply.

“Haha, don’t worry I was about to say that I will need some time to calculate.” Heechul finally said.

Jungsoo blushed as he realized his new mistake and wished that he could dissolve on the spot.

“I’ll just send you the amount as soon as I finish doing the math, Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter