Chapter 12 - 29th of June

Do I have a choice?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo woke up alone in the large bed. He was so happy last night he almost panicked with the fear that it was only dream. But the silhouette of the person standing outside in the balcony immediately filled him with energy and pulled him out the bed like a magnet.

He slipped out of the blankets, apparently still in his boxers, so he reached for the hanging bathrobe and wrapped it around his body before heading out the swaying thin white curtains of the veranda.

He creeped behind the person standing with a mug of coffee in his hand before sneakily lacing his arms on his exposed waist and pulling him into his body.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Jungsoo whispered while his head rested on the back of his husband’s slightly damp hair. “…and you already took a morning shower without me.”

Heechul let out a low chuckle.

“You seemed tired for working so hard last night, I felt guilty waking you up while you slept like a baby.”

After hearing his husband’s remark, Jungsoo quickly took the mug from Heechul’s hand and placed it on the nearby table. He then lifted Heechul’s body like a baby, much to the latter’s surprise.

“Hey!” Heechul protested, weakly struggling against Jungsoo’s grasp.

“Can a baby do this? Want me to work harder today?” Jungsoo teased before walking back inside the bedroom and gently placing Heechul back in the bed and initiating a deep morning kiss.

“Ya~ Let’s go out today. I wanna go to the beach.” Heechul whined as he leaned a few inches away from Jungsoo’s face and pouted like a kid.

Jungsoo rolled his body on the bed upon seeing how his husband acted so cute. He then sat up facing him and lightly pinched both of Heechul’s cheeks with excitement.

“Don’t worry Honey, I prepared something better. How about we sleep on the beach?”

Heechul instantly got confused as their current accommodation is nowhere near a beach except for a luxurious swimming pool area at the back.

“Not here.” Jungsoo said, seeing his husband’s questioning look. “Pack your bags again, let’s check out after breakfast”

 

Apparently, Jungsoo didn’t plan on staying at the luxury hotel for more than a night. He actually booked a longer stay at a beach resort hotel in the island, like what his husband wished for.

“Is it far from here?” Heechul asked as they started driving away from the five-star hotel, all their luggage back inside the trunk.

“Hmm... not sure. I guess we should just find out.” Jungsoo replied stepping on the gas a little bit harder.

 

Several minutes later, Heechul suddenly started laughing; leaving Jungsoo who was busy driving clueless.

“What? What’s funny, why are you laughing.” Jungsoo asked very much curious of the answer.

“Hahahahahaha, nothing I just—hahaha I just thought that it’s very Park Jungsoo to stay in an expensive hotel for just one night.” Heechul teased still laughing at the thought.

“Ya! You said you wanted somewhere near the beach” Jungsoo explained but it sounded as a childish excuse.

However, Heechul didn’t reply further and just continued with his hearty giggling. Seeing how happy they are together like this, Jungsoo can’t help but have a wide smile plastered on his face.

“Okay!” Jungsoo finally said, raising his right hand for a bit as form of surrender. “You got me” he said before another round of laughter started between them.

They next minute, the couple finally calmed down from their fit of laughter. Heechul then, suddenly leaned into Jungsoo and embraced his right arm.

“Don’t worry Jungsoo, I already know how stingy you are but I still love you.”

 

 

 

A few hours later, the two arrived at the next accommodation. Unlike their first one, this is definitely les

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter