Chapter 11 - 28th day of June

Do I have a choice?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still half asleep, Jungsoo was sluggishly brushing his teeth in front of the mirror when a pair of slender arms suddenly wrapped around his waist. He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at the reflection in the mirror. There, he saw Heechul hugging him from behind while resting his chin on his right shoulder.

“You’re up already?” his husband asked in a drowsy voice and half open eyes.

“Uhuh. I was planning to cook us breakfast.” He answered, after gargling the toothpaste out his mouth.

After placing his toothbrush back at the holder, he then grabbed Heechul’s toothbrush and put some toothpaste in it.

“Open your mouth. Ah—”

Heechul quickly complied and let his husband gently brush his teeth while he still remained in the same position. Minutes later, they moved a bit so Heechul can spit out on the sink.

As soon as they were finished, Jungsoo reached out for the face towel to dab their faces. He then twisted his body to face Heechul and covered his head with the towel before leaning in to give him a chaste morning kiss.

“Good Morning.” Jungsoo smiled as the towel covering Heechul’s head fell from the floor.

“Now, release me Mr. Koala so I can cook breakfast. We have a flight at ten o’clock.”

Instead of replying, Heechul pecked his lips one more time before releasing his body and hurrying back into their room.

Jungsoo decided that following his husband back into their room this time might cause them to miss their flight to he just went to the kitchen as originally planned.

 

 

“Chul-ah have you seen my phone charger?”

“It’s already inside the bag.”

“Oh, okay. Wait… have you seen the white shirt that I was supposed to bring?”

“It’s already inside the luggage.”

“What about my—”

“Ya! Park Jungsoo! Everything is all set, stop going around the bedroom and get out here! Let’s go!” Heechul yelled from the sofa as he was slowly losing his patience to his very anxious husband.

Jungsoo seemed to recognize Heechul’s annoyed tone very well that he came out from the bedroom the next minute.

“Sorry, I’m too excited I guess.” Jungsoo said with an apologetic smile as he went and lifted the luggage bags waiting near the door.

 

 

 

 

Hours later, the couple arrived in Jeju just in time before lunchtime. They walked happily towards the parking lot to find their rented car.

“This feels like we’re having another honeymoon.” Heechul said in a wide smile.

But it soon faded as soon as they reached their rented car—a white convertible sportscar.

“Ya! Park Jungsoo! Did you just—” Heechul started his outburst but was cut-off by Jungsoo pecking his lips to shut him out.

“A second honeymoon? We’re actually doing that now” Jungsoo winked with a playful grin as he loaded their baggage at the car’s back seat before his husband could nag him more about his luxurious expenses.

Heechul just sighed his defeat and went to sit at the shotgun seat and looked for the seatbelt to hide his blushing cheeks.

“Let’s find some place to eat lunch first.” Jungsoo said as he settled himself at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter