Chapter 14 - 1st day of July

Do I have a choice?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo woke up and caught a pair of beautiful round eyes staring at his sleeping face. Though it’s still early in the morning, happiness was already dancing inside them.

“Happy Birthday” Heechul said with a bright smile before initiating a sweet morning kiss.

The couple parted their lips and pressed their foreheads together, drunk with each other's morning scent.

“Thank you honey.” Jungsoo whispered softly, kissing his husband’s nose bridge after.

 

 

 

“So where are we going today Mr. tour guide?” Heechul asked as they set off again to another day of sightseeing. 

 

Despite all the calm façade that Jungsoo is currently holding onto tightly, his mind is in complete chaos. Today is the fateful day that he had been preparing for these last few weeks. His plan was simple, never leave Heechul’s side the whole day and protect him. He must work hard this day.

 

“Aewol-ri. Let’s go to another beach drive.” Jungsoo replied to his husband’s curious question.

“That’s great! But can we go back near the hotel around dinner? I saw a good restaurant on our way back yesterday. Let’s celebrate your birthday later.” Heechul requested.

“Sure.” Jungsoo agreed, taking Heechul’s hand for a bit and pressing it to his lips lovingly.

 

 

 

An hour later, they finally reached the road famous for Aewol’s beautiful coastal scenery. Their car glided through the empty wide road while on its ‘roofless’ mode. Jungsoo expertly maneuvered the car, letting the fresh salty air touch their faces and while the rhythm of the waves crashing on the shoreline deafened their ears.

When they approached another bend in the road, Jungsoo had an idea.

“Chullie! I want to tell you something” Jungsoo started saying loudly but it is apparent that Heechul still couldn’t hear him clearly.

“I can’t hear you!” Heechul shouted in reply, but the wind whisking the sound away.

Jungsoo shouted out the words as loud and as hard as he can:

“KIM HEECHUL!!! SARANGHAE!”

Heechul reacted with his gummy smile.

“ME TOO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SARANGHAE PARK JUNGSOO!”

Heechul shouted in reply, both of them screaming excitedly while feeling contented with what they just said to each other.

 

Jungsoo quickly slowed down the car as soon as he remembered that he should not be too reckless that day. Specially that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter