A touch of tenderness

Night of shooting stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»Come here...« Sehun purred half asleep and pulled me to him by the wrists. Completely taken by surprise with this situation I landed right in his embrace. I was so close to him that the tip of my nose touched his chest and his breathtaking scent completely enveloped my mind. His even, warm breath tickled my neck - and I felt hot and cold alternately. I involuntarily tense up, while Sehun strengthened his grip around me and it gradually began to chatter in my brain. 

 

However, nothing else came to my mind but chopped off pieces of thoughts. What...? What are you...? Why...? What...? I put my arms against him and tried to push myself away from him a bit.  Sehun, however, reacted immediately and simply his back with me in his arms so that I was pushed against him again. »Se-«, I started, but I had to clear my throat because my throat suddenly felt dry. »Sehunie?« »Hmm...«, his answer came with a buzzing sound. 

 

I got the feeling that he had no idea what he was doing and just fell asleep again after I tried to wake him up in the moment of panic that was creeping over my nightmare. »Sehunie?«, I tried it again - and still completely stunned. If it hadn't been me, I'd have put my fist into his stomach. I mean, what was he even doing there? And why the hell did I let him get so close to me? That must have been the shock, no doubt the shock, I found and waited anxiously for Sehun's reaction, while I hardly dared to move. 

 

But he did not answer anymore. »Hey, you idiot!«, I became louder as an unwelcome goosebump slowly but surely spread across my arms. God, why react my body like that? After all, it was not as if I liked the way Sehun touched me, was it? »Sehun.« »I hear you.«, he suddenly muttered, sounding quite annoyed. »Oh yeah? Then you can let go of me again.«, I complained and poked my fingers against his arm. »No.«, he refused like an offended child, though, and pressed me a little harder.

 

Surprised, I gasped for breath. Meanwhile Sehun buried his face in my neck. »You smell so good.«, he suddenly muttered seductively close to my ear, leaving a tingling sensation on my skin. Speechlessly my lips opened, but not a single sound escaped from them. At the same time, an icy cold shiver that was moving down my back made me shiver. What was suddenly wrong with me? And what on earth had gotten into that jerk? Was he still high? Whether he thought I was a pillow or something?      

 

I tried to lift my face to see if Sehun was awake or still asleep, when suddenly a constant, unpleasantly penetrating tickle on the back of my hand made me startle. Not a moment later a horrified scream escaped me as I discovered a thick and fat spider crawling comfortably over my hand. The idiot pushed me away so quickly and straightened up so that I fell off him and landed directly on the hard floor. »What...?«, he asked confusedly and drove himself sleepily over his face while he breathed in and out excitedly.

 

"Eww" and "Urgh" were the only syllables I was capable of. Almost hysterically I wiped the back of my hand and shook my arm in disgust. Spiders were so disgusting! »What are you doing there?«, the idiot came visibly amused after watching me for a while. »I?!«, I replied angrily, when I was sure that no spider was crawling on me anymore, while I gave him a poisonous look. »The question is rather: What are you doing?« Upset, I pointed my finger at him. »Why me?« He looked at me unsuspectingly. 

 

Thereupon all facial features slipped my mind, because judging by the expression on Sehun's face, he probably didn't know what he had done in the past minutes, what he had done with me. »Forget it.«, I suddenly grumbled, because I thought it would be best to forget this - let's call it - terrible faux pas immediately and destroy all files and evidence. To underline my words, I shook my head and let my shoulders hang. The less he knew, the less I had to worry about that, right? And the sooner I forgot this accident, the sooner I could concentrate on other, far more important things.

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow inquiringly. »There was only a spider there.«, I finally evasively explained my hysterical attack from before and made a throwing away hand movement before I slowly straightened up. However, I couldn't prevent a tender blush from creeping up my cheeks when I had to think back on the terrible faux pas. I hoped so much that Sehun did not notice it. Why did it made me angry, why did I have to blush at all? And why did it suddenly bother me that he apparently no longer knew about this? It was not that it meant anything or that he embarrassed me! 

 

Pah, he disgusted me as much as spiders did, period. Wasn't he? After a quick glance at the idiot, which was supposed to prove my dislike of him, I finally turned away grumpy and started to rummage for my mobile phone in my trouser pocket, growling. Thereby I noticed that my clothes were quite badly damaged after this more than caroused through night, as my white shirt was now covered with green and brown stains thanks to the floor on which I had slept and in general I suddenly felt more than dirty. 

 

I pushed the thoughts of the idiot now finally aside and ran through my hair, which didn't feel soft as usual but rather tousled and completely uncombed, and came to the conclusion that I urgently needed a shower and fresh clothes. And distance to Sehun! However - and this suddenly gave me a stomach ache - my Mother came back to my mind, who was probably still at home, so that it was out of question for me to walk there carefree and of course and just take a shower and change my clothes as if nothing had happened. No, in the near future I wanted to avoid this woman as much as possible! 

 

It's bad enough when she follows me in my dreams. I shook my head to concentrate on the here and now and weighed up in my mind my possibilities of how I could get out of this misery as quickly as possible. Asking Sehun whether I could go with him to his place was also out of the question for me. That would have been too good, I thought cynically and dug my heels firmly into the earth below me. After all I needed distance and not even more closeness! No, I rather paid Jisoo a visit - although she probably didn't have any suitable clothes that would fit me, so I rejected this thought as well. 

 

But maybe Sooyoung could help me? She always had some of my clothes in her dresser. I didn't have the faintest idea what excuse I could give my friend so she wouldn't be suspicious - after all, no one but Sehun knew what had happened last night - but suddenly I couldn't stand it in my skin anymore, unshowered, with unbrushed teeth and my dirty clothes, so that I was forced to lie bone dry in my girlfriend's face if necessary, should a suitable white lie come to mind, which was not the fine way - and my conscience was already telling me - but what had to be, what had to be, right? 

 

I gave myself an encouraging nod and finally brought my smartphone to the light of day. »Damn.«, I suddenly cursed to myself with a mumbling sound as I looked at the black screen. No matter how many times I pressed the on/off button - nothing happened! Why was it so clear that the battery died exactly when I needed it most? How should I call Sooyoung now? Sehun, who had completely awoken from his sleep by now, had picked himself up - just like me - and knocked the dried earth off his shirt.

 

»What's wrong?«, he asked me, while he paused for a moment and looked at me with an indefinable look out of his mysterious eyes. Confused, I returned this look and tried to ignore any creeping thoughts of the faux pas from before. »Hm?« with a short nod he pointed to my smartphone in my hands. »Oh.«, I understood now and let the mobile phone disappear again in my back trouser pocket. »The battery is empty. Can you tell me what time it is?« Sehun took a quick look at his watch while I restlessly shifted my weight from one leg to the other. »Shortly after four.«, he answered calmly.

 

»Four o'clock in the afternoon?!«, I suddenly screamed in horror. I mean, how long had we been asleep? »Of course in the afternoon.« the jerk mocked me with a one-sided grin on his face. »Or when do you think the sun will shine? At night?« In reply, I rolled my eyes. Very funny, you ing smartass, I thought, and stomped my feet angrily. »What am I going to do now?«, I asked myself afterwards, however, more myself than him and sounded more than desperate. No wonder, because simply going to Sooyoung unannounced, I could now also forget.

 

A few days ago, she had told me during physical education lessons that she was no longer available from Saturday afternoon - that is, now - until Sunday evening inclusive, because she was travelling with her parents. To her grandparents, if I was not mistaken. Somehow everything and everyone seemed to let me down today - even more than it already had. Where should I go now? »What do you want to do?« Sehun took me out of my brooding and stood right in front of me. »I want to wear clothes first.«, I ignored the sudden closeness and drove desperately through my uncombed hair. 

 

»Why? You have clothes on.«, I could hardly keep my eyes fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter