Sick Days and Surprise Visits

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read A/N at the end. 

You groan as your alarm rings, the feeling of someone pounding your head repetitively making you scream into your pillow.

Your mom walks into the room, a sigh leaving her lips when she sees you, “Y/N.”

You turn to stare at her, bags under your eyes and eyes blood shot red, “What happened last night?”

You stayed silent, looking at your fingers while playing with your ring again out of habit, “Did you drink again?”

The only thing you could do was nod making your mom sigh.

She sat down by your bed, her hand going over your own before she kissed your head, “I’ll take a day off today ok?” “No it’s ok… you have to go take care of things and if you don’t go today then stuff is gonna pile on. I’m sorry I slipped up again… It won’t happen.” “Just… Y/N… do you need to go to meetings again? Why didn’t you call your sponser?”

You bit your lip, not sure what to say, “I’ll be fine… I’m telling you I just slipped up, I don’t do that anymore.”

“Y/N I just don’t wanna come home and find you on the floor looking like you’re dead… again.” You let out a soft smile before quickly wrapping your mom in a hug, “I promise you won’t. Next time I’ll be in the backyard.” Your mom smacks you in the arm making you let out a laugh.

You saw her unamused face making you quiet down, “I promise. Plus I have to get ready for school.” “Just take a day off, I’ll email them that you’re feeling sick.” “Are you sure?” “Relax today ok, try to clear your head, study and catch up though.” You nodded, smiling at her before kissing her head, “Thank you.” “I have to head to the office now but just take care of yourself and call me if you need anything ok?” You nodded watching as she moves towards your door, “Wait mom! Are there any like… events coming up?” “We’re planning to have a fundraiser and a donation drive for the orphanage but that’s most likely happening next month or so. Why?” “I just… I wanna help out.” “You always do.”

She kissed your head, ruffling your hair a bit before she left your room, waving before closing your door.

You sighed, looking up at your ceiling in thought before falling on your bed, eyes closing.

.

.

.

 Chaeyoung’s foot tapped against the floor, biting her lip as her eyes shot across the room, everyone talking around her as she waited for you in the cafeteria. She hadn’t seen you the whole day and you weren’t one to miss school.

Last night ran through her head and she wasn’t sure if she was the reason or not, “Chae you ok?” She turned to Lisa on her right, her eyes wide, “Yea why?” “Cause you and Chaneyeol haven’t spoke all of lunch and you’re not sitting next to eachother.” “We had a fight yesterday and he was acting like a .” “What happened?” Jennie cut in, her brows furrowed as she stared on in worry.

All of their eyes turned to Chanyeol who was staring at Chaeyoung with a glare, “Let’s go to the bathroom.” They followed Jisoo, quickly entering and making sure it was empty, “Ok so what’s happening.”

Chaeyoung explained everything that happened yesterday, minus the part about you dropping her home and hanging out, the girl’s eyes widening and nodding along. “She really is hot in every way huh…”

They nodded along to Jisoo’s comment, surprised at how things ended up, “Who would’ve thought that a person no one even noticed beat the basketball captain…” “She might join the girls team.” “That’s gonna put a lot of attention on her, she’ll probably end up captain for the girls.” “Yea but no one really cares about the girl’s team so the most ‘attention’ she’ll get is people finally knowing her name.” “But what if people start to notice the team and like, you know… it spreads or something.” “Lisa no one cares about girls sports, even half the cheerleaders, including us, don’t wanna be there.” “Yea but what if she changes that!” “It doesn’t matter cause she probably won’t even join.” “I might be able to change that.”

Jennie spoke with a smirk, Chaeyoung’s heart burning, “By doing what?” “I’ll just talk to her, maybe show a cute pout, no one can deny that.” “I mean… that doesn’t seem like a full proof plan Jennie.” “Oh come on, Y/N’s definitely a softie and dominant at the same time, kind of chivalrous too so maybe pouting is a weakness.”

As the other’s listened they didn’t realize the blush growing on Chaeyoung’s face as Jennie kept going on and on about you.

The bell finally ringing saving Chaeyoung from further embarrassing, “We got English so we have to hurry up and get our bags.”

They quickly nodded running through halls.

Finally reaching her class, Chaeyoung sat down, taking a breather. She looked back and noticed your seat empty, worry washing over her features once again. Looking around, she took out her phone, typing up a text to you before leaning back, her leg unconsciously bouncing up and down while her eyes shot between her teacher and the clock, thoughts whirling with you.

.

.

.

The final bell rang, all throughout lesson Chaeyoung had been thinking about you, she had never been to your house but luckily for her you still had your snapmap on.

Zooming in on your bitmoji, she opened up her google maps and tried her best to match it, quickly texting her sister that she’d be going over to Lisa’s after school.

Rushing out with her bag on her back, she quickly walked down the steps, her tall legs taking her towards the gates as fast as possible.

Feeling a grip on her arm, she stopped in her footsteps, “Where you going babe?” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, snatching her arm away from the tall boy, “Get off me.” “Oh come on, where you going babe?” “ off Chanyeol.” “Oi, don’t talk to me like that.” “I have to be somewhere so if you don’t mind.” “I deserve to know where my girlfriend is going.” “Ex-girlfriend.”

He drops her wrist as if she just burned him, “What’re you talking about?” “We’re done.” “Chaeyoung stop being stupid.” “I said we’re done.” She walked away from him, her steps quick to the parking lot while he slammed a fist against some random locker, Chaeyoung flinching at the sound before exiting the hallway quickly.

She quickly called an uber, waiting a few minutes before heading to your supposed house.

.

.

.

You sat at your desk, catching up on some work that was due, luckily the English presentation was postponed due to some reason they weren’t telling. It was a tad bit annoying, since you just wanted to get it over with but right now you couldn’t really do anything so you stared aimlessly at the biology textbook in front of you, your eyes running over the same paragraph again and again and again.

Your phone suddenly ringing making you jump. You blinked your eyes a few times before picking it up, your voice tired, “Hello?” “I’m outside your house I think?” Your brows furrowed, body quickly moving to your front door while you continue to talk, “Chaeyoung?” “Yea?” “What the do you mean?” “I mean that I’m in front of your house or what I think is your house so open up.” You opened up the door, seeing her standing on your street a few meters away, “Chaeyoung what the ?!”

She turned around, turning off her phone before smiling at you, “Found you.” Your mouth hung open while she walked towards you, her finger going to your chin and closing your mouth for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter