Faced and Sugar Plums

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had a bored look on your face, staring down at him with your eyes narrowed, “If you’re gonna punch me or something get it over with, Chaeyoung’s waiting for me.”

The smile fell from his lips while you bit back your own, knowing you hit a nerve, “You piece of !” He fisted your hoodie in his hands, smacking your body against the wall once again making you wince lightly, “You know it’d be a shame if I just happened to call my teacher and she came out the door that’s three meters away…”

He mumbled a few curses under his breath, letting you go before wrapping his arm around your shoulder, almost a choke hold as the both of you walked down the hallway, about to leave the building quietly enough.

Chaeyoung was the rounding the corner when you met her eyes, her own quickly growing worried when you started shaking your head subtly, mouthing the words leave.

She was about to take quicker steps towards you, your own heart picking up, quickly elbowing him in the stomach, “Can we speed this up, I have places to be you and the smell of testosterone coming off of you is making me nauseous.”

He growled, pushing you out the door before yanking you to the back of the building, you could feel the pain coursing through your body but all you could focus on was that Chaeyoung was out of sight.

He threw you, watching you roll against the ground until your body slammed into the wall. He put his hands on the wall, watching you writhe on the ground before slamming his foot into your stomach, your breath leaving your system as your eyes gauged out of their sockets.

He left another blow and another, his words becoming mumbles in the background as static took over. He let out a huff, moving to kneel against you as he let out lazy punches towards your face. Blood spitting out of your mouth as you groaned against the floor. He got up, wiping the blood from his knuckles as he let out labored breaths, “ing dyke.”

You layed there by yourself, taking in slow breaths before trying to lift yourself up, shuffling to lean against the wall before lifting up your shirt and hoodie. Letting out a whine when you saw it riddled with bruises.

You tried wiping away the blood on your face, pain shooting through your body once again. You let out another shaky breath, feeling your phone vibrate against your leg making you groan as you pulled it out of your jeans, pouting at the crack that covered the screen. You swiped to answer, putting it on your thigh as Chaeyoung’s voice rang from the speakers, “Y/N? Are you ok? Where are you?” “Hi chae…” “Where are you idiot?!”

You could hear the worry in her voice, a small smile curling your lips before you let out a ragged cough, grimacing before spitting out the blood to the side, “Uhm… I’m… I think I’m behind the gym? You know near the buses… like where they drive out…” “Ok I’m coming!” “I’m waiting…” You tried helping her, using a sing-song voice as best as you could before the call cut making you sigh against the wall.

Laying there as you closed your eyes for a bit, feeling your body become slightly numb as some birds chirped near you, wind brushing your stray hair off your sweaty face.

“Y/N!”

You stirred slightly, opening your eyes to meet her face, smile growing on your own, “Hi Rosie…” “You idiot!” A little chuckle escaped you, eyes turning into crescents, “Your idiot though.”

She let out a huff, moving to help you up while you grimaced, a wince coming out of your lips, “I’m sorry!” “Don’t worry, don’t worry. I’m good.”

You rested your hand against the wall, “Is jisoo still here?” “She was looking for you yeah…” “Ok… tell her give me five minutes and I’ll meet her by the gates.” “What do you mean, we’re taking you to the hospital!” “Calm down.” “How do you expect me to calm down!”

“Ok see, I can’t interrupt your ramblings with a kiss in those romantic movies, what with the blood and all but Chae I am completely fine…” She blushed at your careless remark, trying not to let her embarrassment shroud her worry, “I’m gonna go to one of the toilets and clean up ok?” “You can barely walk!” “I can! Look!” You tried stepping forward, stumbling before catching yourself on the wall once again, “Completely fine?”

She took your arm carefully, putting it around her shoulders before moving to help you towards the closest toilet. Setting you down into one of the stalls before getting some wet tissue paper and carefully running over your cuts and lips.

“You’re so stupid…” “I’m sorry…” “If you just let me come… I could’ve stopped this…” “It’s ok. He needed it.” “Why do you keep saying that?!” “Chae as ed up and annoying and terrible as he is, he still had feelings.”

She just huffed, dabbing away until you had a clean face, “Thank you…” “You’re welcome idiot…” “Don’t couples usually have sweet names like baby or babe or sugarplum honey bunch?” She tried to stifle her laugh, looking at you with a quirked brow, “Sugarplum honeybunch?” You nodded, trying your best not to groan at the pain shooting through you, “Hell yea! You’re my sugarplum honey bunch Roseanne Park Chaeyoung!”

She rolled her eyes, turning away from you to the throw the bloodied tissues and to hide her blush while you got up, holding onto the door handle of the stall before taking slow steps, “Can you please call Jisoo for me?” She nodded, dialing her friend while you moved outside, waiting for your girlfriend to get you your bag.

She came back with it around her shoulder, moving to help you up towards the gates. Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie came into view, all of them obviously concerned as they looked around, the school mostly empty now.

“Guys!” Chaeyoung called out to them, all of them turning their heads before running towards the both of you, you smiled at them, waving your hand sluggishly, “Hi.” “Jesus Christ what happened to you?!” “Chanyeol.”

Jennie grew guilty, biting her lip as she stood back, “It’s ok, all of you need to calm down!” You sent a subtle look to Jennie, nodding your head at her before mouthing ‘I’m ok.’

“Jisoo can we go home now…” “What the is your mom going to say?” “She doesn’t need to know idiot.” “So the two new bruises on your face and your cut lip isn’t going to let her know?” “Or they were there the whole time and you guys just didn’t notice.”

Jisoo rolled her eyes while you gave her an awkward wink, moving to your other side while Lisa grabbed your bag off Chaeyoung, Jennie moving to get Jisoo and Chaeyoung’s things.

All of them helped you to Jisoo’s car, setting you down in the passenger seat before leaning it back slightly, quickly stuffing inside the back seats while Jisoo drove out of the parking lot and straight to your place.

.

.

.

You stirred awake when Jisoo poked your cheek, a groan coming out of your lips immediately when you sat up to quickly, “Ok Jisoo you help Y/N in we’ll get all of our stuff from the trunk.” You turned slowly, meeting the three girl’s eyes before looking back at Jisoo, “Why didn’t you drop them home?” “Did you really think we were gonna leave you while you’re on the brink of death?”

You thought for a second before nodding making all of them roll their eyes, “If you weren’t looking like , I’d slap you.” You smiled at Lisa, obviously out of your mind, “Thank you.”

Jisoo got out, moving to help you along with Chaeyoung, while Jennie and Lisa got everyone’s stuff and moved inside, “Welcome to my home!” Jisoo layed you down on the couch, all of them standing around you, “Is the first aid kit still in your room?” You nodded, closing your eyes while the girls sat around.

Jisoo came back quick enough, opening up the box to the used supplies as you sat up slightly, “Is she gonna need stitches?” You and Jisoo turned to Lisa, obvious confusion at her question, “Lisa I got beat up not stabbed to death.” “Ok I’m sorry I’m worried!”

You rolled your eyes, grabbing the rubbing alcohol and cotton pad, Jisoo dabbing it around cuts while you sat there, a bored look on your face, “Doesn’t it hurt?” Your eyes moved to Jennie, obvious concern in her features, “Just stings a little bit, kinda numb to it…”

Everyone grew quiet, Jisoo continuing to clean you up properly before bandaging you up, “Ok done with the face…” “She still has that small scratch on her face and it keeps bleeding out.” Jennie had a pout on her face, pointing at your cheek.

Jisoo shuffled through the box, sighing before standing up, “I’m gonna run and get some from my place, don’t move.” She shot you a pointed look making you give her a salute as you leaned against the back of the couch.

She left through the garden door per usual causing Jennie and Lisa to get confused, “Long story short, me and her were really close friends as kids, we made a door between our fences. Sorry we lied.” Both girls shared a look before nodding, deciding to ask about it later.

“Do you have any injuries anywhere else?” “I have a bit of bruising on my stomach but it’s nothing.”

Jennie got up, kneeling down in front of you, “Show.” With a sigh, you zipped down your hoodie, slowly taking it off you before letting out a shaky breath as you lifted up your shirt, all the girls grimacing as concerned took over their faces, “Yeah… not that bad right?”

“Your whole stomach is bruised!” “I’m gonna kill him.” Jennie moved to your kitchen, rummaging through the freezer while Lisa huffed in anger, Chaeyoung stayed quiet, tears pricking at her eyes, “Hey come here…” All of them turned to look at the both of you, Chaeyoung slowly moving next to you as you grabbed her hand, “I’m ok… I’m still alive.” “I know but… this is cause of me and I-”

Tears finally fell as she sniffled, making you pout, “Hey stop…” You wiped her tears away carefully. Jennie finally coming back with an ice pack wrapped in a tissue, “Uhmm… you can use this to help with the bruises.”

You turned to her, sending a smile before taking it, “Thank you.” You placed it carefully on your stomach, letting out a hiss at the cold feeling.

You kept holding Chaeyoung’s hand, Jennie pacing around while Lisa sat silently on one of the couches in the room. Jisoo came back, taking a bandage out of the box, about to put it on you cheek before you stopped her, “Is that a hello kitty bandage?” She rolled her eyes, moving to place it on your cheek.

You pouted, Chaeyoung giving you a careful peck on your cheek, “You look cute.”

You rolled your eyes, about to sit back before your eyes widened, “Oh! Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?” Jisoo looked at your weirdly, knocking you on the head lightly, “You’re never that nice to me when I come over?” “That’s cause you basically live here.”

She rolled her eyes, moving to the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter