Perfect

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I ed up Jennie…” The girl grew confused, still rubbing your back as you held your head in your hands, “Ok what happened? Come on talk to me…” You shook your head, still panting as she held you close, “Y/N you’re scaring me… Did you forget to lock the door when we left your place? Did you fail on your exams? What did you cheat on Rosie!?” “No god no!” “Then what? You’re probably over reacting!”

You sighed, eyes still tired as you looked her, Jennie feeling her heart clench at how broken you looked, “Come here idiot…” You dropped your head on her shoulder, gripping her close, “Chae and I… we…” “Did you guys fight? It’ll be fine… you both love eachother right?” “It’s not that…” She let out a giggle, trying to cheer you up as she your hair, “Then what you big baby? What’s going on…” “During the party-”

The door pushed open quickly, Chaeyoung’s smile falling once she saw the two of you cuddle close, Lisa and Jisoo behind her, “Who said y’all could cuddle without me!” Lisa pushed through, joining the two of you on bed making you and Jennie split apart, both quickly smiling at everyone as Jisoo rolled her eyes and joined the three of you too, Chaeyoung clearing , “I’m just gonna go to the bathroom, Y/N can you come with me…” You nodded slowly, getting out of bed while Jennie sent you a look, still worried over the way you were acting. You sent her a subtle smile before walking out of the room, seeing Chaeyoung standing there with her arms crossed, a glare set on her features.

“I thought you were going to the bathroom..?” “What were you and Jennie doing?” “We were sleeping…” “That didn’t look like sleeping.” You grew nervous under her gaze, eyes moving to the floor as your heart started beating fast, “I woke up… from… I had a nightmare. She just helped me calm down…” “Did you say anything?” You shook your head before feeling her fingers lift up your chin, fear shooting through when you met her eyes, “Are you ok?”

You nodded slowly making her smile, feeling her arms wrap around your neck before she pulled you close, your hands moving to wrap around her waist like usual, fingers playing with your baby hairs, something that would usually calm you down, that serene feeling you craved and got every time she was in your arms not there, “You know I love you…” You nodded, gripping onto her shirt, “Love you too…”

She smiled, leaning back to cup your face, a smile growing on your own when you saw her, that sweet innocent girl who was scared of being late to class, the girl who would drown herself in her plushies when she would lay down on her bed, the girl who would do some stupid little dance every time she ate something delicious, the girl who would cling to your back when you would move away and pout at you while asking you to stay in bed for a few more minutes, the girl that would sit on your lap to get your attention when you were doing homework or trying to study. She was still the same girl…

You pulled her closer, surprising her slightly as you connected your lips, pulling her as close as possible as you wrapped your arms around her tightly, feeling her lips move against yours, calming you down. You slowly broke apart, eyes still closed, leaning against her forehead, repeating the words in your head.

She’s still the same girl

She’s still the same girl

She’s still the same girl

She’s still the same girl

“As much as I enjoyed that, are you sure you’re ok..?” You nodded slowly, feeling her leave a kiss on your cheek, “Go freshen up, your mom was asking about you…” “You saw her?” “Yeah, Jisoo and Lisa left me to go makeout somewhere so I was chilling with her…” You giggled a bit, still holding her close, “Were you two fine..?” “Yeah I just followed her around, she gave me a proper tour of the place…” You smiled, nodding at her, “I’m just gonna take a quick shower, why don’t you go chill with the girls…” “Or I could join you?” She wiggled her brows making you shake your head as a chuckle escaped you, “I’m too tired for that, maybe later…” She pouted, your heart slowly relaxing, “I’ll see you in a bit…” You gave her a kiss on her head, moving towards the bathroom.

She slowly moved towards what was meant to be your room, flopping onto the bed with her friends, Jennie leaning closer, “Is Y/N fine..?” Chaeyoung’s furrowed her brows, her jaw clenching subtly, “Why do you care?” Jennie was taken aback by her friend’s tone, her eyes squinting slightly, “Cause she’s my friend?” “She’s fine…”

Jennie decided not to push further, nodding and leaning back before moving back to her conversation with Jisoo, the older girl whining at Lisa cause she couldn’t stop hugging her, “Lisa I swear to god I can’t breathe!” The Thai girl just giggled, pulling Jisoo closer, “Well you’ll die in my arms.” Jisoo rolled her eyes, falling into Lisa’s body begrudgingly, giving up on trying to fight it.

.

.

.

You finished drying your hair and brushing your teeth, walking into the room to find the girls asleep making you roll your eyes as you picked up some clothes from your bag, zipping it up quietly as you tiptoed out of there and quickly slipped on some jeans and a baggy tshirt before putting on your sneakers.

You gave yourself a look over in the bathroom mirror, putting your rings back on after slipping on the necklace your mom got for you, you pouted, feeling like something was missing before deciding to put on some earrings, the four holes in your ears filled up by two mini hoops, a cross earring and a dangle earring.

You gave yourself another look over, ruffling your hair a bit before letting out a sigh. You checked the time on your phone, quickly rushing out before running through the field, realizing you were already late to meet your mom, you ran through the hallways, greeting the kids that passed you while quickly bowing to the staff.

You finally stood at her office, panting after the distance as you collected yourself, clearing your throat before knocking. You heard her say a little come in, peeking your head through the door to find both Jisoo mom’s and your mom enjoying some tea together, “Hi mom.” You sent her an innocent smile, hoping she’d overlook the tardiness before Jisoo’s mom interrupted the tension, standing up and pulling you into a tight hug, “LOOK AT MY GIRL!”

You smiled brightly, tightly hugging her back, “Hi auntie…” “And how is my superstar player feeling?” Your eyes widened, blush on your cheeks while turning to your mom, “I-” “Don’t worry kid, she caught me up on all things Y/N.” You sighed, rubbing the back of your neck, “And you and Chaeyoung huh?” Your blush darkened even more, swallowing the lump in your throat at the mention of her name as you drew your best smile, “Ah yeah…” Jisoo’s mom smiled proudly, ruffling your hair before taking a seat making you follow in her steps.

Your mom sighed, dramatically rolling her eyes as she uncrossed her legs and shuffled her chair into her desk, “Now that the reunion is over, down to business.”

You nodded, elbows resting on your knees as you leaned forward to look at the papers spread on the table.

“So for today, we’re not doing much, just gonna have a big dinner with all the kids and tomorrow we’ll start the activities, we’re having a sports day for them and winners obviously get a prize, next day it’ll be a workshop for the older kids about future job prospects and what routes they could take in life, I want you to go to that too, next-” “Wait what?”

Your mom’s eyes reached yours, slipping off her glasses as she gave you a look over, “I want you to go.” “But I’m already set on business and social services-” “Just… Be there Y/N.”

You were confused but decided not to push on it, nodding slowly, listening to the other events taking place, “And finally we’ll have the open day where parents can come and see all the kids and after that we’ll start the night carnival.”

You nodded, your mom smiling your way before clapping her hands, “Now that that’s all set, I will go check on the caterers for tonight, just… Go play with the kids or something.”

You chuckled, nodding at her as you stood up, “Yes I will go make sure none of them stab eachother.” Your mom smiled, kissing your head as she walked out, Jisoo’s mom groaning, “God I feel like her assistant.” “You are my assistant!” You heard your mom shout through the hallway, gaining a shocked face from your friend’s mom as she bolted out the room, “HOW DARE YOU!”

You smiled at the ladies, shaking your head as you left the room and closed up your mom’s office, heading downstairs before feeling someone attack your legs. Brows furrowing as you looked down to meet a little girl attaching herself to your leg making you smile.

“Hi unnie.” You giggle, reaching down to pick up, “And how, is my favourite girl doing?” She giggled wrapping her legs around your waist and her tiny arms around your neck before hearing a cough behind you, Ryujin standing there with her arms crossed, “So she’s your favourite?” Your lips got into your face, eyes wide as you tried not to laugh at the child trying to act intimidating, “An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter