Testosterone and Talks

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked into school, hood pulled up while your head stayed down, some people shoving past you as you walked through crowded halls.

You see four pairs of feet in front of you, abruptly stopping while looking up.

Jennie smiles back at you making you take out one of your earphones, “Hey…” You smiled back, confused on why she was talking to you, “What’s up?” “Uhh… well I just wanted to say I had fun last time we hung out and I was wondering if you wanted to do it again?” Your eyes stayed confused, smile dropping for a second while you looked at everyone surrounding her, glancing at Jisoo and Lisa before your eyes finally met Chaeyoung’s, the girl shaking her head slightly at you.

A smirk grew on your lips as you looked back at Jennie, “You know what? That would actually be really cool, I had fun too. Uhh, you can get my number from the kid, I’ll see you around.”

You smiled at Lisa and Jisoo, giving Chaeyoung a subtle wink as you walked away. All of them turned to look at your moving figure, seeing you plug in your earphone back in before stuffing your hands in your pocket, three girls staring at you with smiles while one had a frown on her face.

“So that’s good… right?” Chaeyoung quickly plasters a smile on her face, turning to face Jennie and the rest of the girls, Jisoo answers Jennie’s insecure thoughts, smiling and patting the girl’s shoulder, “She seems nice, don’t stress too much ok?” Jennie nods, the bell ringing, signifying the start of the day.

.

.

.

Lunch rolled around after forever, Chaeyoung sitting next to her boyfriend along with the rest of her friends, her eyes wandering as she waited for you to enter like usual.

And there you were, your usual nonchalant looking slightly more pissed? More sadder?

You got your juice like usual, about to leave until the PE teacher on duty stopped you.

Chaeyoung’s brows furrowed unconsciously, watching you take out your earphones as Miss Bora talked to you.

You rubbed your neck, an unsure look on your face before you nodded and walked away after bowing slightly, Miss Bora went back to where she was sitting, a smile on her face.

“Y/N! Can I talk to you for a second?” You turned around, taking your earphones out as Miss Bora walks up to you, “Yea miss, did I do something wrong?” She smiles, chuckling lightly before shaking her head, “No no, I actually wanted to talk to you about Basketball?”

Your brow quirks, confusion evident, “Well, I actually saw you playing afterschool once, and I was wondering if you wanted to join the girls’ basketball team?” You rubbed your neck, not sure what to say, “I mean… I’m not sure miss, I like to play but being in the team is a completely different thing…” “Y/N, trust me, I know I shouldn’t say this, but the girl’s need you, we’ve been losing almost every match for the past 2 years.”

“I’m still not sure Miss…” “Listen, swing by afterschool and we can just do a few drills and practices, you can see if you like it?” You ponder for a few seconds, hesitantly nodding your head, “Yea sure, why not…” Miss Bora smiles, thanking you before you bow and leave, ruffling your hair as you walk out.

 

.

.

.

Walking out of math, you were happy you wore sweats and a tank top today, although you didn’t know if coverse shoes were good for basketball…

Ruffling your hair again, you headed towards the empty gym, taking a deep breath before entering.

Miss Bora smiled at you as you stepped onto the court, dropping your bag next to the benches before taking off your hoodie, “So what do I have to do…?” She smiled passing you the ball, “Show me what you got.”

You quirked your eyebrow in question, turning into a smirk as you watch her squat a bit, “Miss I don’t wanna sound pretentious but I think I can beat you…” “Then do it.”

Sighing, you walked towards her, “Full court?” After seeing her nod, you passed the ball back to her, tying up your hair in a high pony tail before shaking your shoulders a bit, “You start.”

She rolls her eyes while you smirk at her, beginning to dribble the ball as she moved forward. Your eyes shot between her feet, hand and eyes repetitively as you tried to figure out her next move. Seeing her leave an opening, you quickly stole the ball before heading to the other side of the court and scoring with an easy layup.

Grabbing the ball as it fell out of the net, you turn back to her, “Do I really have to do this?” She rolled her eyes at you, her hand going to her hip, “Fine big shot, shoot some three’s.”

You sighed before moving to the three pointer line, looking at the basket as your hands moved around the ball, bouncing it twice before jumping and shooting, the ball entering the net with a satisfying swish, “Again, do twenty shots and move around the line.”

And so you began shooting, ball going in the hoop again, again and again.

Grabbing the ball after your twentieth shot, you turned around, sweat slightly dripping from your forehead as your arms shined under the bright lights.

“What else?”

Suddenly laughs were heard as you and Miss Bora looked towards the entrance of the court, seeing Chaeyoung walk in along with Chanyeol and his friends. They all noticed you, stopping before bowing slightly, “Sorry Miss, we thought the gym was empty and just wanted to shoot some hoops…” “Chanyeol, you’re captain right?” The boy nodded, a proud smile on his face, “You and the kid, one on one.”

You turned to Chanyeol, shrugging as you wait for his answer, “I mean, I don’t know Miss… like what if I hurt her by accident or something…” You rolled you eyes, knowing he was trying to be nice, “If you don’t wanna play just say, but I’m not a feather dude.”

The boy smiled before stepping forward, “Alright it’s on.”

You smirked at him, eyes unconsciously moving to Chaeyoung, seeing her staring at you while biting her lip. You qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter