s and Fears

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait what the !?”

Alice turns to Jennie, her eyebrow quirking up, “What?” “How do you know Y/N?” Alice glanced at Chaeyoung, seeing the worry in her eyes, “We have mutual friends you could say, met her and hit it off with her, so I asked if she wanted to meet up to talk more and she agreed.” With a small smile the girl looked back at you, seeing you look around while leaning on your bike, “I should really get going, Rosie remember to take care of my car.”

They watch as she walks away, moving her hand and catching your attention, you smile, waving back at her and mirroring the big smile.

You both hug, the four girls trying to figure out what was happening in the conversation happening in front of them.

.

.

.

“Hey!” You look at the owner of the voice, seeing Alice walk up to you. Smiling you wrap your arms around her before moving away, “So where we headed?” “I know this café not far from here if you wanna go?” You nod sitting on your bike only to turn and see her standing there.

You smile at her, “Come on, I’m a safe driver… at times.” She rolls her eyes before getting on, handing her your helmet, she struggles making you sigh.

Turning your body to her, you grab the helmet from her, moving her hair back before stuffing the helmet on her and clipping it.

You smile at her before turning back, turning on the ignition, you grab her hands from behind you, wrapping them on your waist before revving the engine.

.

.

.

You found the café, parking near the door before turning off the engine.

She moves to get off, following her before clipping off your helmet and fixing her hair. You smile before hanging your helmet on your bike.

“Ready?” She nods, the both of you moving into the quaint shop and sitting near the windows.

“Oh I just realized we’re matching!” You grow confused, realizing she was wearing a black shirt tucked in and jeans along with white shoes, you rolled your eyes at her childish behavior before staring at the small menu, “It’s called contrast, not matching.” She glares at you before flipping you off, making you laugh.

“Do you know what you wanna get?” She hums her eyes going over the different items. “Do you wanna share?” You shrug, “I don’t mind.” “Ok I’ll order, I heard about what’s good so don’t worry you won’t be disappointed, I’ll go order.”

You nod watching her walk away to the counter before taking out your phone and checking your messages, you see some from your mom and quickly reply before seeing one from Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung: Why are you going out with my sister???

She asked me to meet up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter