Strenuous Activities and Surprises

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowed down into your driveway, heart beating fast as you took off your helmet, wincing at the cut and bruises on your face. You tried fixing yourself up as much as you could in your side-view mirror, taking in a few deep breaths as you walked to your door.

Your mom heard the door unlock, quickly standing up from the sofa while you entered the house slowly, “Y/N what happened!” She grew concerned when she saw you, your eyes not meeting her own, “I’m sorry for not telling you…”

“Sweetie it’s ok just sit down so we can talk…” You slowly walked towards the couch, an awkward tension in the air as you and your mom sat next to eachother, “Do you use- are you two being safe?” You groaned, covering your face with your hands while shaking your head, “WE DIDN’T- NO GOD NO! Can we not have this talk!”

‘I’M WORRIED!”

You cringed, your body contracting into itself, “IS THIS OVER NOW!”

A smile grew onto your mom’s face seeing you fidget around, “Are you happy atleast?”

You peeked through your hands, confused at the sudden change, seeing your mom staring right back at you, “I mean yeah… everytime I look at her I get this feeling in my chest and all my worries just kinda vanish away… she’s something else…”

Your mom ruffled your hair as she stood up, “It’s gonna take me some time to get used to this you know… but I’m proud of you and I’m happy for you.” You felt a bit awkward, not being a fan of confrontation and so you put on the best smile you could muster, “I’m gonna go change my gauze and stuff…”

Your mom rolled her eyes, knowing you wanted go hide up in your room, “Jisoo came over looking for you! And this isn’t over!”

You yelled out an ok, closing your door as a sigh left your lips, throwing your jacket and helmet on your bed before slipping your clothes off, moving to get the first aid kit from your bathroom before taking off the gauze, grimacing at the dried blood.

You wiped it off with a cotton swab, heading into the shower as you felt the cold water hit your face, goosebumps rising all over your body as you quickly washed your hair and body.

Cooling off as you tried to level yourself.

Finally getting out and wearing some baggy shorts and a big tshirt, you got to work on your cut, cleaning it off once again and applying a butterfly bandage. A frown came upon your lips when you looked back at your face with a clear view, the cut right above your lip was already sealed up and the bruise on your cheekbone was slowly healing too, the only problem was the cut going from your forehead down to your temple, a groan leaving your lips when you imagined what school was going to be like.

You ran your towel through your hair, picking up your phone and sending a text to Jisoo before starting up your homework, trying to focus as best as you could but your mind kept whirring with empty thoughts.

You stared at the paragraph you finished, leaning back with a sigh until you realized an hour had already passed. You groaned, running a hand over your face only to wince when you put pressure on the bruise, “Man …”

A ding from your phone caught your attention, sliding your chair to your bed as you grabbed it, seeing the text from Jisoo

What did you need?? :Y/N

Jisoo: I’m bored

Jisoo: Get dressed we’re getting food

I’m not in the mood :Y/N

Jisoo: I had to come out to your mother for you, you owe me

WHAT?!? :Y/N

Jisoo: THAT’S WHY I’M SAYING GET DRESSED

Jisoo: YOU’RE PAYING

Fine smh :Y/N

You plugged your phone into the charger, opening up your closet to the familiar shade of black white and grey. Wearing a white tank top and some black cargo pants, you wore some sneakers and moved to dry your hair.

When you heard your door open, you leaned your head out of your bathroom door while keeping the hair dryer moving around, meeting a smiling Jisoo, “What happened to your face? You look like you got runover.”

You rolled your eyes, brushing through your hair and running your fingers through it before letting it fall naturally. “You’re too sweet Jisoo.”

She smiled while you grabbed your usual hoodie, throwing it on and grabbing your phone and wallet, “I’ll explain but I’m hungry and annoyed so you’re driving.”

She swung her keys on her finger making a smile grow on your face, wrapping your arm around her shoulders as you headed downstairs, “Mom can I go grab a bite with Jisoo?”

She lifted her glasses up from her nose, thinking for a few seconds, “Fine but don’t stay out too late cause you have school tomorrow.” “Ok thank you!” “We still need to finish up our talk so don’t forget.”

You sent her a small smile before leading Jisoo towards your backyard, heading to her car as you passed through her house, “Where’s your mom?” “She went out to get groceries or something.” You nodded, while getting into the passenger seat, letting out a breath as Jisoo started up her car, “You haven’t met my mom in a while right?”

“I see her sometimes when if I go out to the store to get something but we haven’t spoke and stuff…” “She misses you, you know…” You quirked a brow at her, plugging your phone into her car charger, “She always asks about you, especially now since we started hanging out again…”

A smile grew on your lips as you leaned back, “I’ll come over and say hi soon…” Jisoo rolled her eyes while turning the curb, the both of you heading to a burger joint near your place.

.

.

.

“You need to forget what I sent…” “I’m gonna ruin Y/N’s life…” “You’re not even with her anymore, you need to get over her.” “I’m gonna ing kill her.”

.

.

.

Jisoo and you shuffled into a booth, quickly getting your orders and digging in while catching up and usual stuff, “So you need to explain every single thing that happened yesterday.”

You sighed, putting down your burger and wiping your mouth with a tissue carefully, “Basically, Chaeyoung and I decided to tell Jennie.” Jisoo’s eyes widened while she continued munching on fries making a smile grow on your face, “Eat with your mouth closed you child!” She threw a fry at you making you catch it with your hand and eat it, “Continue the story!”

You explained everything that happened, leaving out the part where you told Chaeyoung about your past, she nodded along until you finished with a sigh, both of you leaning back from the table.

“So Jennie really?” You nodded, taking a bite out of your food while Jisoo stared wide-eyed, “Holy …” “You can’t be weird around Jennie though… please.”

“What do you mean! She ing kissed you after all that !”

“She wasn’t in the right mindset trust me… Chaeyoung and I will deal with it but you have to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter