Kids and Kisses

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your mom put you on trash duty, some of the older kids helping you out as you caught up with them, “You guys getting into trouble?” “Define trouble?” You smirked, rolling your eyes at Mark while the boy held an innocent smile, “Have you gotten caught?” “The answer to that question is no.”

You snapped the alligator stick at him, making him fall down, laughing as the boy whined.

You took your hoodie off, tying it around your waist as the sun beat down on you, all of you spread erratically through the huge backyard, if you could even call it that. It was more like a field, a plain of grass before it led through to a forest that surrounded it.

You checked the time on your watch, realising school just ended, “Alright guys!” Everyone’s attention turning to you as you waved your hands, “Go take a water break and eat something!”

They all finally relaxed, a simultaneous huff leaving their lips as they walked back to the building, a smile on your face as you rolled your eyes at some of the kids that dropped their sticks and trashbags before running.

Typing up the bag in your hands, you moved around and continued to tie up their bags, “Need a little help there?” You jumped turning around to meet Naeun’s smiling face, a blush coating your cheeks as you stuttered for a second, “You can take the sticks, I’ll get the bags.” She moved to get them from you, the both of you walking around the yard.

“So how’s life been kid?” “Nothing much…” “Oh so you just suddenly got really hot and then joined fight club?” You blushed, your cheeks in to not let her see the smile growing on your face, “Eh, pissed this guy off. Long story.”

“Ohh is little Y/N a bad girl now.” She nudged your shoulder stupid smile on her face while you pushed her back, a groan slipping out of your mouth as you held your stomach, “Does the baby have a stomach ache?” “Oh off.”

Her smile faltered for a second, seeing you bend over as you clutched your body, “Holy , are you ok?” “Yea yea… don’t worry…”

You took a deep breath, straightening yourself up before giving her a small smile, “I’m good, I’m good.” She still stayed worried, looking at you with a pout, “Are you sure? Do you need to sit down?” “I’m good you idiot. Just bruised a bit.” “ I’m sorry.” “Oi, I’m good, now pick up those things so I can go chill for a bit.”

She picked up them up silently while you moved to grab the trash bags again, swinging them over your shoulder before you nudged her, “Yah! I’m good you idiot. Don’t tell me you’re going soft Naeun-ah… do you… do you care about me?” She feigned disgust, pushing you away lightly, “Ew!”

You smiled, mirroring her face as the two of you walked back. You went to the front, moving to the side of the building where the dumpsters were, a car rolling up in front of you, “Y/N!”

The four girls jumping out and hugging you quickly making you stagger back from the impact, “TRASH! I HAVE TRASH!” They moved away, smiles on their faces as you stabilized yourself, gripping onto the tons of litter, moving to put them on the ground, “Holy …” Lisa looked up, all of them standing next to her as they admired the building while Jisoo helped you out, helping you grab them in one hand as you tried to stabilize yourself.

“Are you rich?!” Jennie turned to you, all of them waiting for your answer, “Uhmm… my dad inherited it from his parents…” “SO YOUR FAMILY’S RICH?” You rolled your eyes at Lisa picking up the trash bags with a huff, “No! We’re just…” You turned to Jisoo, silently asking the girl for help while she just shrugged at you making you whine, “Comfortable?”

Lisa and Jennie rolled their eyes at you while Chaeyoung just stared.

So she’s nice, attractive AND rich?

“Whatever! It’s not like we’re millionaires, we just have the orphanage in our name.” “Well technically you have the castle in your name, your dad just turned it into an orphanage…” You glared at Jisoo, the girl shrugging her shoulders, “It’s not a castle!” “Looks like one to me.” You narrowed your eyes at Lisa before giving up, moving to take the trash bags.

“Y/N/N! Come inside!” Naeun came outside the door a smile on her face before it died down, your eyes wide and blush coating your cheeks at the familiar nickname she gave you, not slipping past Chaeyoung.

“Naeun!” Jisoo smiled, running to hug the older girl, “Jisoo! Look at you grown up!” “I mean yeah it’s been three years.” Naeun just chuckled, keeping her arm around Jisoo’s waist while she looked at the other three girls, “Wanna introduce me Y/N/N?” You rolled your eyes, using your free hand to point at the girls, “This is Lisa, Jennie and Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung gave you an incredulous look, expecting you to introduce her as your girlfriend before Naeun interrupted again, “Well nice to meet you all, I’m Naeun and it’s good to see the loner made some friends other than Jisoo.”

You grunted, moving to the side of the building before tossing everything in the dumpster, stretching your arms as a wince left your lips.

You turned to meet Chaeyoung, a smile growing on your face, “Hey…” “Were you just gonna leave the fact that I’m your girlfriend out?” “Huh-” “When you introduced me, you didn’t say I was your girlfriend.” “Oh… I didn’t realize-” “Whatever.”

She stomped away while you stood there, confusion evident on your face.

You let out a sigh, closing your eyes for a second before walking back to the front.

“Come on, your mom’s looking for you.” You nodded walking to the door without a word, before looking back, seeing the four girls standing there, “Are you coming in?” Their eyes widened, moving to follow you through the door before awing at the interior.

“This is like x-men!” You chuckled a bit at Lisa’s remark, rolling your eyes, “Yeah but without the super powers.” “Or is it?” She winked at you while you played on with the joke, gasping before shushing her, “Don’t expose me.”

“Y/N!” You turned, eyes widening at the little girl before you squatted down, feeling her run into you as a laugh broke out of your lips, “Hey kid.” “I missed you!” You giggled, ruffling her hair a bit before standing up, her tiny hand wrapping around your finger before you turned to the girls, Naeun smiling softly at you while the girl’s had endearing looks on their faces, watching the little girl hide behind your leg.

“Hey don’t be shy, they’re my friends…” She moved away slightly, bowing her head a bit as she mumbled out a little hello, making the girls aww, “This little girl here is Lia…” She snuggled into your leg even more, “Come on Lia… don’t be rude…” She waved again, Naeun coming closer to her, “Don’t worry they’re nice girls.”

Chaeyoung felt Jealousy burn through her, watching the three of you together, a vigor building in her as she stepped forward, squatting right next to Naeun, before putting a sweet smile on her face, “Well my name is Chaeyoung and it’s very nice to meet you cutie.” You smiled, watching Chaeyoung interact with the little girl making your heart flutter, “You’re really pretty.”

Chaeyoung looked up at you before turning back to Lia as a giggle left her lips, thanking the little girl as she reached out her arms slowly, “Can I have a hug?” You felt Lia leave your leg seeing her wrap her tiny arms around Chaeyoung’s neck before quickly moving back to you, a big smile on Chaeyoung’s face as you tried your best to memorize it. “Y/N!” You head your mom’s voice calling to you, picking the little girl up in your arms easily, as her limbs wrapped around your waist and neck.

“Ok Lia, rapid fire ok?” She nodded, looking at you seriously while you pretended it was a life and death situation, “Ready?” She nodded once again, biting your tongue as you tried to keep up the act, moving to point to the three standing, “Give me their code names quick!” “Pretty girl two, three and four!”

A blush rose on Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie’s face, as they stared wide-eyed at the two of you, “Who’s pretty girl number one?” She quickly pointed to Chaeyoung, trying her best to say her name, “Chaeyoung unnie!” You smiled, not noticing Chaeyoung fill with embarrassment as her cheeks turned dark red like her friends,“Good girl!” High-fiving her before moving back to the girls, saying their codenames as she pointed to them, “Pretty girl two?” She pointed at Jennie, quickly introducing her before turning to Lisa, “Pretty girl three?” “Her name’s Lisa.” She nodded, hand in a fist with a serious face as you finally turned to Jisoo, “Her name’s Jisoo.”

She closed her eyes, holding a tiny hand to her head for a few seconds, “Ok got it!”

“Alright, special agent Lili, we have to start our mission now, are you ready?” She huffed, pretending to crack her knuckles while the girls swooned at the way you played with her, “Alright we have to go enter the realm of the wicked witch. Stick close and don’t separate, alright?” She wrapped her arms around you again, sticking to you like glue before Naeun quirked a brow, “Wicked witch?” You hid your mouth from Lia, whispering quietly, “Mom.”

She chuckled, watching you go back to your dramatic act while the girls smiled, seeing a different side of you.

They all followed you into the dining hall, calling out to your mom making her turn to the group, excusing herself from her conversation before taking elegant steps towards the two of you, Lisa and Jennie in awe while Chaeyoung felt nervousness fill her veins, “Where were you?” You stepped out of the way, nodding to the four of them, “The girls reached so I just went to go get them.” Your mom smiled at them, introducing herself, “Well it’s nice to finally meet you two. Chaeyoung, we had a small run-in.” Her face turned red, awkwardly smiling, three girls stifling their laughter at the both of you, “Ah… yeah… sorry about that.”

Your mom laughed, “It’s no problem… I understand.” Both of your eyes widening, feeling her pat you on the shoulder, turning to you with an expectant look. You snapped out of your stupor, turning to them once again, “This is Jennie and Lisa.” Both girls smiled back at her, bowing their heads.

“Well it’s nice to meet you girls but I’m sorry I can’t spend more time with you, I have to get back to work.” They all shook their heads, saying it’s no problem making your mom smile before she turned to you, “I’m gonna need you for a second though.”

You nodded, excusing yourself before following your mom, leaving the girls with Naeun.

“Naeun-ah I’m kinda hungry.”

Jisoo’s comment made the girl roll her eyes, setting themselves down at one of the empty tables before Naeun moved to get them some food, coming back with the dishes as she sat down next to Jisoo.

“So how are you?” “You know, school and stuff.” “And how long have you girls known Y/N for?” The three of them turned to look at the older women, eyes wide before Jennie cleared , answering for everybody, “We all became friends this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter