Drinks and Drunks

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chae-” “One drink and you’re free to go.” Realizing she wasn’t gonna give up all you could do was sigh, turning off your bike and hanging your helmet up before getting up.

“One drink.” She smiled, nodding her head as she dragged you inside, your own smile growing when you see her cheeks puff up.

Entering the house, you two immediately head to the kitchen, Chae moving to the fridge while you take a seat on the island, “What do you want?” “Anything’s fine really.” She smirks, handing you a litre of water, “Really?” “What? I said one drink and you can leave, I don’t know how long it’s gonna take you to drink that…” You narrowed your eyes at her before standing up and moving to the fridge yourself.

Grabbing a bottle of juice, you move to turn, not realizing you trapped Chaeyoung between you and the fridge door, your hand around the handle and faces inches apart.

You blushed slightly, not meaning to end up in this position, Chaeyoung’s eyes shooting between keeping eye contact and your lips. Clearing your throat, you moved away quickly, free hand going to rub the back of your neck out of habit, “Uhh- sorry about that…”

Chaeyoung blinked a few times before letting out a breath, her eyes moving to the floor, “Yea no worries uhm…”

You sat back down, Chaeyoung leaning on the island, “So what did you wanna talk about…?” “Well… I kinda missed you…”   “Trying to make me jealous not working out for you?” Chaeyoung blushed while you took a sip, leaning back on the barstool, “Sorry about that… I was being dumb…” You sighed, seeing the regretful look on her face, “It wasn’t all you, I’ve been acting dumb too so… we’re even.”

Chaeyoung smiled softly while you took another sip, silence consuming the space for a few seconds before Chaeyoung cleared , “Uhhmm… Y/N. Do you… like… like Jennie?” You thought for a bit, confused, “I mean yea I guess… She’s really nice, and we get a long pretty well and I guess I have fun with her.”

“No I mean as in… romantically…” Your brow quirked up before you leaned forward, fingers playing with the bottle of juice in front of you, “I don’t know… I mean… like… I’ve only hung out with her once and yeah I like being around her but I don’t know if it’s romantic… She’s really pretty, she’s funny, she can play off my jokes…” You groaned, rubbing your hand on your face while Chaeyoung just stood there, hands clenched while burning holes into the marble countertop.

“Listen… I don’t have many friends right? I’m not really a social person either and the only time I’ve really had a ‘relationship’ with someone is for … So I don’t really know how these sort of feelings work you know?”

Chaeyoung finally looked up at you, seeing you biting your lip while fiddling with the ring on your finger, “Have you ever dated anyone Y/N?”

You just shook your head as in an answer, Chaeyoung’s heart swooning at how you looked like a little kid, “Well I mean… Do you watch romantic movies?” Once again you shook your head, an idea popping into Chaeyoung’s head.

“Alright give me your phone.” You quirked your brow, hesitantly handing it to her and watching, “Password?” “041208” Chaeyoung wanted to ask you why those numbers specifically but decided against it, focusing on the task at hand.

You waited, taking sips of the juice here and there before she smiled and handed your phone back to you, “Alright, texted your mom that you’re coming home late, I’m educating you today.” You narrowed your eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter