Playtime with the Foreign Line

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mina woke up, she thought that it would be peaceful and slow. She thought that it would be around midday and the sun would be filtering into her favourite spot on the ground, warming her silver-grey fur nicely. Well, it was midday and the sun was filtering in but Mina didn't get to enjoy it because two dogs had their faces pressed up a few centimetres away from her own. Sana's tail was wagging happily as Momo's long tongue darted from to Mina's face. The cat recoiled instantly and hissed, startling the pair away a few steps. She groomed her fur softly, mostly disinterested in the pair of them. 

It was usually like this. For whatever reason, Momo and Sana were under the impression that Mina was their bestest friend ever whether she consented or not. When their owners left for the day, after seeing them off at the front door, Sana and Momo would quickly go off in search of Mina. She only really stayed in two places so it wasn't very hard. Mina was either in the spare room with the lack of curtains or blinds on the window (they used to be there but when Nayeon had been adopted as a kitten, she had tried to climb the curtains and shredded them with her claws, Lisa had meant to replace them but never really got round to doing it) or Mina was in the living room, lounging on the back of the sofa as she groomed herself and slept - almost everytime the pair of dogs saw her, Mina was usually very asleep.

Sana and Momo happily left her alone for a little bit but still didn't leave the room. They found a tug rope on the ground and began to play with it together. Neither of them were backing down and the growling as mostly friendly from what Mina could tell. She had lived with the pair of them for long enough now to be able to tell when their growls and barks were serious or not. At this point, they were most certainly not. What was left of Momo's docked tail (Lisa had gotten her from a shelter and would have never willingly had Momo's tail docked and ears clipped if she had the choice), was wagging happily as Sana's wiggled in in sync with her curled tail.

Mina mewed happily at them as she watched as they meandered through the room, yanking and tugging the toy to try to get it out of the other's mouth. Her long tail swung languidly around as she regarded both of them, too caught up in their game to notice that Tzuyu had pushed herself inside as well, sitting by the door as her back leg reached up to scratch behind her ear. Mina turned her gaze from the dogs - that were still playing with the tug rope - to Tzuyu. Unblinking yellow eyes stared into the puppy's ice blue ones.

Tzuyu was up quickly, bounding over to her friend and snifiing her in greeting. Mina appeared uninterested but she was very happy to be recieving such attention. Both Sana and Momo had stopped paying attention to her once they had found that tug rope toy - in fact, they were still ignoring both of them. Mina head butted Tzuyu softly in greeting as she sat back down and groomed herself. Tzuyu laid down at her side, head resting on her front paws softly.

Sana and Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter