Sana's Squeaky Bone

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was a very protective dog. One by one, as more animals were added to the family, she jumped between each of them. Lisa had always smiled at that and laughed as well. Sana could never stay attached to one animal for too long (in fact the only person that she had regularly stayed clingy with was her owner) before bounding off to the next one. She was a little clingy and super protective of her toys which is what shocked Lisa most when she came downstairs one day at the weekend to hear the familiar squeak of Sana's squeaky bone toy. She had sleepily walked into the living room, blinking at the brightness of the sunlight blinding her slightly. She still hadn't yet decided whether or not to take away the toy or play with Sana. She was very surprised when she walked into the living room and found Sana lying on the sofa, head resting on her paws. She perked up when she saw Lisa, earning a shocked pat on the head from her owner - who was still staring at Tzuyu lying in the middle of the room, teeth still gnawing at Sana's chew toy that had been clutched between her fluffy paws.

Lisa blinked again, in shock this time as she stared between the two animals in the room - three if you counted Jihyo, anxiously waiting in the hallway, checking on Tzuyu every so often. Jihyo was allowed in but had stayed in the hallway, sitting by the drawer that held all of the shoes and the catnip that Lisa had brought home a few days ago - growling and barking whenever she saw one of the cats meander towards the bag of catnip that she had been protecting from them. Sana looked unconcerned as Tzuyu continued chewing on the toy, merely looking up when Lisa sat on the sofa next to her, tail wagging lazily. She closed her eyes in content as her owner her fur - who was still very shocked and confused as to what was going on. Sana rarely shared her toys and, in fact, Lisa still remembered a very tense moment when Momo had gotten into Sana's stash of toys. It had been an awful fight with neither dog backing down until Lisa had been forced to separate the pair until they had calmed down. That was why she was so shocked. There was no way in hell that that was Sana's squeaky bone being chewed on by Jennie's puppy. There was no way in hell that Sana would let her do that. No way in hell. Jennie got out of bed half an hour later, brushing her hair as she sat on her girlfriend's lap. "Where did she get that?" Jennie asked when she looked down to see her puppy still chewing on the toy bone, trying to get rid of the ach in her gums because her adult teeth were finally coming through. "I didn't buy her that." Lisa shrugged as Sana let out a little whine when she stopped getting petted. "It's Sana's," Was the response that Lisa gave her girlfriend as she flicked on the TV," Tzuyu probably stole it off her this morning. Sana has a soft spot for her so probably let her." Jennie scoffed as she leaned down, reaching over to pick up the toy so she could play with her puppy.

Sana was up like a shot, jumping off of the sofa and whirling around to face Jennie. She snarled, barking as she jumped up and down until Jennie dropped the toy ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter