Missing Tzuyu 2

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu yawned widely as she stood up, stretching, and weaving her way through the pile of bodies that were still fast asleep on the pillow. Jihyo nearly woke up when Tzuyu moved away from her but, ultimately, she stayed asleep, merely moving her head slightly to the left. Tzuyu easily padded away, tag on her collar making some noise "Hey sweetie," Jennie said when she noticed that her puppy had finally joined them in the kitchen, lowering her head to eat some of the breakfast biscuits that had been placed in her bowl," Finally awake, huh?" 

Tzuyu acknowledged her owner with the wag of her tail, munching on her biscuits as she watched Lisa enter the kitchen with a mug of coffee. She pressed a kiss to Jennie's cheek before busying herself with weighing out the food for the other animals. "Morning," Jennie said to her girlfriend as she made some toast," Do you need another refill? You get cranky when you don't have enough coffee." Lisa made a noise and automatically, Jennie poured some more coffee into the cup. 

"What time is her appointment?" Lisa asked half an hour later after the caffeine had properly filtered into her bloodstream. She was currently sitting on the kitchen floor, a hand running through Tzuyu's long fur absentmindedly - the puppy had clambered onto it as soon as Lisa had bent down to put down the remaining food bowls, ready for when the others woke up and instantly began to search for breakfast. They weren't really sure if they were going to still be in the house by the time that everybody else woke up.

Jennie checked her watch. "Little over an hour and a half. We should probably get going." Lisa nodded, sighing as she got up from the kitchen floor, stretching and walking over to the coffee table where her bag was waiting for her. Tzuyu padded after Jennie, tongue rolling out of as she followed her owner, sitting down obediently when Jennie picked up her leash, clipping it onto her collar. "Come on then," Her owner cooed, reaching down to rub Tzuyu behind the ears," Time to go to the vet." 

Tzuyu happily padded to the car, sitting on Jennie's lap neatly as Lisa pulled off of the driveway. Jennie smiled absentmindedly. Tzuyu was always good at the vets, she was used to the prodding and poking and the vaccinations and the needles that came with it. It was kind of sad as well, Jennie knew the only reason that Tzuyu was so at ease with the vet was because of all the time she spent there when she was only a few weeks ago. She knew that Tzuyu would be well behaved, she always was, sitting on Jennie's lap in the waiting room of the vet's office, tail wagging slowly.

Sitting on the examination table came to Tzuyu as easily as breathing, perfectly still as the vet checked her over. Jisoo smiled as she checked over the puppy, amused a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter