Nayeon loves Attention

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon purred to herself as she stretched, waking up from her nap, asleep atop the back of the sofa. She scanned her surroundings. Nobody was in the living room with her. The sleeping pillow had been abandoned by everyone and the scents clinging to it were stale. She could hear barking in the garden, easily identifying that it was Jeongyeon and Sana. She gathered that Jihyo was probably in the kitchen, eating, and Momo was probably asleep in her room. Nayeon had no idea where Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Mina were - in the back of her mind, though, she remembered that Lisa had recently brought home a pack of catnip.

The bell on her collar jangled as she shook her head softly, peering down at the floor to see the bundle of brown and black fluff that sat at the foot of the sofa waiting for Nayeon. The cat jumped down gracefully, a small mew escaping as she waltzed passed Tzuyu, long tail curling up to flick the puppy in the forehead. She left the room after that, padding forward slowly, just slow enough so she could be sure that Tzuyu was following close after her. Nayeon lead her to the kitchen first, daintily lowering her head to eat the biscuits that were in her bowl.

Jihyo was nowhere to be found so the back of Nayeon's mind was wondering where the Samoyed could have possibly gone. She didn't dwell on it for long though, especially when she saw - at the corner of her eye - Tzuyu patiently sitting by her side, waiting for Nayeon to do something else interesting. It made Nayeon swell with pride, she could barely go two minutes without affection and it just seemed so perfect that she would have a shadow following her around for most of the day.

She loved attention. It was the best thing in the world to Nayeon. Even when she was brought into the house as a small kitten, she loved attention. She would purposely sit right in front of Lisa, preening her fur and acting like a purebred cat from a breeder and not from a shelter like where she was originally from. Nayeon was practically purring as she padded forward, left ear flicking happily as she flicked her tail onto Tzuyu, leading the puppy around the house like it was the easiest thing in the world even though Tzuyu's attention span was worse than a fish.

Nayeon daintily stepped forward, looking regal and proud as she sat by the screen doors that lead to the back door, sitting down with Tzuyu at her side. Just like she thought earlier, Sana and Jeongyeon were playing in the garden, fighting over the green and red tug rope that Jennie had bought for them a few days ago - although you would never know that because of how dirty and muddy it had gotten in such a short amount of time.

Nayeon jumped out of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter