Mina Gets The Zoomies

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, when Lisa would very stupidly bring home catnip from work, Jihyo wouldn't get there fast enough to block Mina from breaking into the little bag and getting the zoomies. When that happen, you would best believe that the Samoyed would not be going anywhere near her until Mina had calmed down significantly. In fact, all of the animals in the house would suddenly disappear when Mina got the zoomies - getting in her way was definitely not advised and she would often have to go and seek one of them out when she got bored enough to crave contact. Even the other cats would avoid her. Mina wouldn't be sharing any catnip with anybody.

This was one of those rare times.

Mina had managed to break into one of the tiny little bags that Lisa kept the catnip in, before Jihyo managed to stop her. The small pile was enough for Mina to get high off of, she would spent a few minutes inhaling it before chewing on the leaves softly for a few minutes after that, to make sure that her zoomies would keep going for as long as possible - she, of course, rarely got to experience this as Jihyo constantly had the catnip under a tight watch whenever it rarely got brought home. After that, she aimlessly wandered into the living room, lying on her side and clawing at the carpet at random points in time. It all came to her finding a nice, relaxing spot in the middle of the room where the sun would stream in through the windows. Her tail flicked back and forth languidly as she tried to bat the dust darticles floating in the air. Her ears flicked as well, hyper aware of every noise in the house, ready to jump up and pounce in case any of the others wanted to sneak up on her.

But nobody came.

They all knew not to get in the way of Mina when she was high off catnip.

Everybody seemed to know, except for Tzuyu. The puppy had her favourite stuff teddy toy in - Jennie had bought it for her when she had been first brought home and she had fallen asleep on it for months after she had gotten it - as she padded into the room. The toy seemed massive in and it took all of Tzuyu's strength to keep her head up to stop herself from tripping over the dragging limbs of her toy. When she saw Mina, the toy dropped to the ground and Tzuyu bounded over to her friend. Mina didn't immediately attacked, just raised her head to blink at the pup before putting it back down onto the carpet again, tail still swishing side to side as her paws continued to bat the dust particles that were made visible by the sunlight streaming in through the windows. Tzuyu plopped down next to her, scratching behind her ear happily as Mina paid no attention to her.

But when Tzuyu sneezed loudly, jumping back at the force of it. Mina was up like a shot, not going straight for Tzuyu - even in her hazy and irrational state she definitely wasn't going to hurt or shock the cute puppy that had wormed her way into Mina's heart. Instead, the cat zoomed straight to the other side of the room and back again. She did several laps before settling into a crouch and stalking forward but fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter