Angry Jihyo

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana hadn't meant to do it. She honestly hadn't but now, as she sat cowering on the ground, trying to hide under the sofa as quickly as she could before Jihyo heard Tzuyu's whimpers of pain. It had been an accident, they had just been play fighting and Sana had gotten a bit over excited. It was normal but Sana must have forgotten that Tzuyu was still young, biting down on her leg a bit too hard. She hadn't realised that it was so bad, she had done it to Momo countless times, recieving a sharp nip on the ear or tail as revenge before everything went back to normal. But Tzuyu had yelped loudly, struggling violently to get out of Sana's grip, tearing her leg out of and scampering away quickly. She didn't get far before collapsing entirely, her leg not fully able to support her.

She whined loudly as she tried to stand again before going back to sitting down, brushing her tongue over the bite quickly before sending a piercing glare to Sana - who didn't exactly see it as she was trying to squish her head under the small gap between the floor and the sofa. It didn't work. Only the cats were able to do that and even then, Chaeyoung and Nayeon often got stuck underneath - which would prompt Lisa to grumble under her breath when she had to move the sofa over so they could scramble out. But it wasn't Lisa who Sana was afraid of catching her and, surprisingly, it wasn't Jennie either.

Sana froze when she heard pawsteps walking up to the door of the living room. Tzuyu lifted her head up from where she had been lying it on the floor, tail wagging slightly when Jeongyeon stepped into the room. The oldest dog tilted her head to the side in curiousity, confused as to why Tzuyu was lying on the ground and Sana was trying to hide under the sofa - but having only squeezed her snout through the gap. Jeongyeon looked at her in shock for a few moments before turning around and leaving the room in favour of going to find Momo with a tug rope in her jaws. Sana huffed in happiness, glad that it wasn't Jihyo that heard Tzuyu's loud yelps of pain.

In fact, she felt safe enough to crawl out from her 'hiding' place. She shook her fur before padding towards Tzuyu, nosing the puppy in apology before leaning down to the bite marks. Tzuyu glared at her as she did so, still not completely over the fact that she had just been injured by her playmate and also realising that this was probably the reason why Jennie got so anxious and worried when the play fighting would get too energetic. Sana, at least though, was trying to make it up to the puppy that she had accidentally injured. Tzuyu still couldn't put weight on it yet, it was far too tender, so she stayed on the ground, swiping her tongue affectionately on Sana as thanks for the help.

Sana froze again though when she heard another set of paws run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter