Puppy Love

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was slightly scared at how this meeting was going to go. She was moving in with her girlfriend Lisa today and she was very worried. Not about the whole moving in thing but the whole meeting of the pets. Lisa lived away from the city, a massive estate that she had inherited from her parents and, as a result, has a lot of space that she had filled with pets. Currently she had eight of them which was going to have a new addition soon. Jennie snapped out of her thoughts as Tzuyu bounded into her room - the puppy barking and wagging her tail happily as she did so.

Tzuyu was barely four months old, born into a shelter where Jennie fostered her and then consequently adopted her. She had been bred at a puppy mill - which had been raided before she had been born - to a german shepherd father and a siberian husky mother. It seemed she had inherited her father's darker colourings but her mothers bright blue eyes and random splotches of white fur. "I know, sweetie," Jennie said as she leant down to run an absent hand through Tzuyu's fur. The puppy had been excited all morning, running around and inspecting all of the boxes that had engulfed Jennie's things. "We'll get going soon, I've just to get your things all packed away and then we'll go and Lisa."

Tzuyu panted happily, tongue rolling out to the side as she patiently sat down on the floor while her owner hurried to get the last of her things packed away into sealed up boxes. "Alright then," Jennie said once she had finished, picking up Tzuyu's leash and clipping it onto her collar. As they walked down to Jennie's car, Tzuyu was very well behaved, padding happily next to her owner, tail still wagging enthusiastically. Jennie smiled to herself, her puppy was perfect, the most obedient puppy that Jennie had ever seen.

"Sit," She ordered as Tzuyu hopped into the passenger seat," Good girl. Now, lay down. GOOD GIRL, TZUYU-AH!" Tzuyu wagged her tail happily at the praise as she settled down for the two hour drive she would have to take to get from Jennie's old apartment to where they would be staying from now on. The ride was probably the easiest thing in the world, quiet and calm and Jennie hated it. She was left with her thoughts as she sat in traffic, thinking over how she would be able to introduce Tzuyu to all of Lisa's pets. None of them had met before and Tzuyu was only young, a little puppy that had been born skinny due to the mistreatment of her mother. A little puppy whose littermates and mother had died only an hour after she had been born. A little puppy who could easily be pushed around and bullied by other animals. 

Jennie didn't know how she would be able to cope if her Tzuyu got hurt by Lisa's pets.

*

Jennie wasn't happy when she got to Lisa's house, her girlfriend waiting out front for her. "Hi!" Lisa knelt on the ground and smiled at Tzuyu," You must be Tzuyu, right, pup?" Tzuyu was a little nervous, at first whimpering at the clear animal smell that was radiating from this stranger before stepping forward nervously and sniffing Lisa's outstretched hand. "I can't believe this!" Jennie exclaimed," I drive for two hours to get here and you don't even greet me! Hello? I'm here, you know!"

Lisa laughed, standing up, pulling Jennie in for a quick kiss before guiding her inside. They both watched as Tzuyu happily explored her new surroundings, running around and sniffing everything she could reach. "Where is everyone?" Jennie asked," How are we going to introduce them all?" 

"I've shut them all in different rooms," Lisa explained," I was hoping that she could meet everybody individual first and then we can see if there is any issues that need to be addressed." Jennie nodded along, only half listening as she watched Tzuyu scamper over to her and leap onto her lap. Tzuyu was unaware of what was being discussed as she sniffed Lisa again before leaning over on her paws and all over Lisas's face.

"Alright, alright!" She exclaimed as she pushed the puppy off of her," Why don't we just start introducing everyone to her now?"

*

Tzuyu happily padded after the couple, hopping up one flight of stairs before sitting in front of a closed door. They ended up in a long corridor on the second floor that held most of Lisa's gust bedrooms along with the huge cupboard she used the put all of her pet toys into. Tzuyu was busy scratching behind her ear so she wasn't watching as her owners exchanged a nervous look before slightly opening the door. The puppy didn't even wait before dashing inside - which caused Jennie to let out a worried noise. From the blankets of the bed - they were in one of Lisa's spare rooms - a blonde head peeked up. The dog stood quickly, jumping from the bed to nose at the puppy in front of it. Lisa had to lay a soft hand on Jennie's waist to stop her from rushing over to Tzuyu.

Sana the Shiba Inu barked happily as the puppy sniffed her. Sana's tongue rolled out of as she made a show of liking all over the puppy and rubbing her own body all over the smaller animal's, transferring her own scent onto Tzuyu. The puppy was a little taken back at first before barking back, running around happily and playfully climbing all over the older dog and nipping at her ears. 

Sana seemed to enjoy this given that she didn't snap at Tzuyu whatsoever, merely flopping to the ground and allowing the puppy to tug on her. It all seemed to be going calmly until Lisa opened the door wider and she stepped in with a still worried Jennie clinging to her arms. Sana was up in an instant, snarling and growling at the stranger she didn't recognise. Tzuyu fell from her back with a loud thump and Jennie winced at how shocked Tzuyu suddenly looked.

She didn't get time to dwell on it because Sana had blocked her view of her puppy, menacingly waltzing forward before immediately sobering when she got a whiff of the obvious Tzuyu smell that was coming from Jennie. She then barked softly, walked in a circle once before turning back to check on Tzuyu, nosing her carefully before swiping a tongue over the top of her head.

*

It took a lot to distract Sana for long enough so Tzuyu could leave the room but Lisa did make sure that she left the door open so the Shiba was allowed to walk around the house freely again (although Sana was practically attached to Tzuyu's side so Lisa had to go and put her leash on so they could finish introducing Tzuyu to everybody).

Nayeon was next and Lisa was quite worried. Nayeon was a Himalayan cat, pure white fur with her paws and face being a dark shade of brown. If cats could be narcissitic then Nayeon would be considered very narcissitic. She spent hours grooming her long fur until it was perfect and she would spend ages in the sun or waltzing around the house and pushing everybody else out of the way. Lisa was very unsure how she would react to a new addition to the family, let alone a puppy.

Nayeon purred loudly when Lisa came over to pet, rolling around and reaching out to pull her owner's hand back down when she stopped her. Jennie lifted Tzuyu onto the bed and introduced her carefully - Sana was very vocally whining from the ground when Tzuyu was picked up. While Jennie was scared of what this grumpy cat would do to her dear puppy, she was more worried that Tzuyu would sprain her tail again at the rate at which she was wagging it.

Nayeon hissed when she puppy got too close, claws out in a flash before sheathing them again when Tzuyu headbutted her happily, sniffing all over her before her fur coat. Nayeon blinked slowly before standing up, arching her back as she stretched before padding forward to rub her body against Tzuyu's, ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter