Missing Tzuyu

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung didn't know what to think when she woke up from her sleep the next day. She blinked a few times to get her bearings. It still seemed to be quite early but not early enough for her owners to still be asleep. Both of their shoes were missing from where they usually lay by the door. Chaeyoung lifted her head up slowly, blinking a few more times as she watched everybody else.

Mina had curled up on the far end of the sleeping pillow, the tip of her silver blue tail resting on top of her nose, occasionally flicking to the side in her sleep. Sana and Momo were curled up together, the Shiba Inu's head happily resting on Momo's body, tail aimlessly wagging. She must have been having a great dream. Jeongyeon was next to them, not curled up with them but close enough that if she moved one pace closer, she would be able to join in with the mini cuddle pile. Dahyun was at the back. She hadn't curled up like everybody else, instead she had lain out completely at the back, taking a huge area for herself. She was lying on her stomach, paws splayed out around her and her tail was completely still. Nayeon was nearby, curled up in a tight ball, a mess of white and brown fur. Lastly, Jihyo was lying down on her side. Chaeyoung had seen her like that only a few times before, spread out so puppies could nestle into her side which was why, Chaeyoung supposed, Jihyo was so close behind her. 

Tzuyu was meant to be curled up by Chaeyoung's side, slightly nestled into Jihyo's stomach but she wasn't.

Chaeyoung got up, stretching slightly and padding into the kitchen in search of the puppy. Chaeyoung's eyes darted around the room in confusion. She could smell Tzuyu's faint scent, strongest in the kitchen and the hallway by the door but after that, it was too faint to pick up. Chaeyoung tilted her head to the side in confusion before sitting down to groom herself as she thought. It wasn't like Tzuyu to be the first one up, let alone disappear entirely. At most, she would get up in the middle of the night to go to the kitchen to the lap at some of the water in her water bowl before returning to the sleeping pillow. She would never just disappear without a trace.

Chaeyoung mewed unhappily as she returned, butting her head against a sleeping Nayeon until she woke up - quite grumpy that she had been woken up so suddenly. At first, Nayeon didn't notice why Chaeyoung was so worried, unable to stand still and flicking her eyes between Nayeon and the sleeping space that she had gotten up from. The older cat flicked her tail in annoyance, hissing angrily before breaking off quickly, finally working o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter