Jeongyeon the Protector

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If somebody were to rival Jihyo in protectiveness over the new puppy that had been introduced into their lives, then it would Jeongyeon. Most of the time when Jennie would take them for a walk at the park, Jihyo would immediately begin to follow around Sana and Momo - which was probably to supervise them in case they fell into the river or got caught in the fencing again like they had a few months ago. Tzuyu would be left to her own devices and Jeongyeon would hover around to make sure that the puppy was okay and not in any danger.

Jennie usually walked around the park a few times to make sure they all got the exercise they needed but she didn't really do anything else other than clipping and unclipping the pack's leashes when they got to the park and when they left it. Sana and Momo always shot off to the right with Jihyo close on their tails. Tzuyu would kind of meander around with her big fluffy paws, occasionally falling over a log but she got up straight afterwards. She was very active though, running around and chasing birds but she always made sure that Jennie was in eye line and if she got too far away, Tzuyu would shoot off after her, becoming a blur of black, brown and white fur. Jeongyeon always made sure to follow her, especially when Jennie took them on their afternoon walks on a weekday.

Jennie and Lisa both got up quite early on a weekday and would walk the pack before they went to work. Because it was always so early, they wouldn't encounter any other dogs and their owners so the walk could be done as quickly as possible. In the afternoon though, the pack was taken out almost immediately by whoever came home first. By the time they would get to the park, it would be packed with dog walkers and their pets and usually Jennie or Lisa would take a lot longer because Sana would try to play with the new dogs (although she always made sure to play with a purebred Pomeranian called Eunha). This was why Jeongyeon was so protective. Tzuyu was so young and so curious. She didn't really take car to look at social cues and she certainly couldn't tell that dogs with material around their muzzles were usually quite dangerous. It didn't matter to her, she would happily trot up to anyone and everyone if it meant they would play with her. 

Jeongyeon huffed as she watched Tzuyu run off to scare a flock of pigeons. Carefully padding after her, Jeongyeon watched as the puppy jumped, misjudging how far it was as she tumbled to the ground and smacked her head on the side of a log. Jeongyeon broke into a run, a small whine accompanying her as she hurried over to where Tzuyu was still lying on the ground, looking very dazed and confused. She didn't stay like that for long though. It seemed like by the time that Jeongyeon managed to get there (to check over the pup), Tzuyu was already up, seeming to have recovered suddenly and was happily bounding over to a tree and sniffing at it.

Jeongyeon didn't think she had another choice other than to follow after her quietly. It was fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter