CHAPTER 2

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

AUTHOR'S POV 

After meeting Nayeon, Jeongyeon always felt the urge to get to the cliff early. She wanted to see the younger girl and she knew exactly why...

DH : "Hyung!"

JY : "Wae?"

TY : "Where are you running?"

JY : "Home..."

DH : "Liar auntie told me you never get there later than 6 pm."

JY : "Ehhhh what's the problem with that?"

DH : "Buuuuuut you never hang out with us."

JY : "I will, maybe next time."

TY : "Hmmmp next time."

JY : "Are you a bunch of babies?"

MM : "Let her go." 

Momo arrives with Sana just in time before Jeongyeon left.

Momo arrives with Sana just in time before Jeongyeon left        

JY : "Thank you... At least there's someone here who respect my decision."

MM : "She's probably meeting her girlfriend."

JY : "Yah!"

SN : "Did you really think Momoring will just believe you're not doing anything? Pabo-yah hahaha."

MM : "Wae? It's probably the truth."

JY : "Ani!!!!"

DH : "Hahaha we're letting you off today but next time we'll make sure you come with us."

JY : "Do whatever you want. I'm going."

MM : "Bye Jeongie!"

JY : "Arraso bye!"

It's funny how she hid the place to everyone and yet she's running towards the place to see someone she just meets.

Soon as she arrived she found the place empty, no sign of the younger girl. She sat down under the tree and thought that the high school student might not come for today.

She sat down under the tree and thought that the high school student might not come for today        

NY : "Sunbae-nim!!!!!!"

Jeongyeon saw the girl in her school uniform with her bag in her back, giving her a gummy smile while running towards her.

NY : "Are you sleeping Sunbae? I saw your motorcycle, I knew you'll be here."

JY : "Aniyo, I was just looking at the ocean."

NY : "What are you thinking? Are you always like that?" She started to fix her skirt as she sat down next to Jeongyeon.

JY : "Like what?"

NY : "Staring blankly in the open space?"

JY : "Yeah?"

NY : "Hahaha you look like it. I wanted to ask you something yesterday. Sunbae-nim how did you find this place?"

JY : "We'll it was a funny story... I wanted to help a neighbor but end messing things up, that's why my mom scolded me. I ran away and before I knew it I was already here."

NY : "Haha so you're that kind of person huh"

JY : "Kind of what?"

NY : "The type that always thinks of helping others but usually ends messing things up hahaha."

JY : "Yah! I was still young at the time."

NY : "Hahaha sorry... Sorry... After that, you always came here?"

JY : "Hmm I meet someone here before, believe me, or not you two said the same thing to me. I wasn't planning to come back again but she said I'll find something that will make me stay."

NY : "Then???"

JY : "I did, I saw how lovely the sunset was. That was the start of all this."

NY : "Ohhh!"

JY : "And how about you Nabong?"

NY : "Nabong???????"

JY : "You don't really look like a Nayeon to me yet, maybe when you're in college I'll try to call you Nayeon."

NY : "Ehhhhhh! I only have one year left and I'll be a college student."

JY : "Then I still have a year to call you Nabong hahaha, now tell me when did you find out this place."

NY : "Hmp! I don't know, my feet just lead me her."

JY : "Yet you don't stay for the best part."

NY : "I wish I can but my mom and my dad will get worried about me."

JY : "I guess we couldn't help it, you're still young."

NY : "It's not like I'm in grade school, You're only 2 years older than me."

JY : "Hahahaha but still I'm older than you."

NY : "I wish I could grow old faster, so I can do whatever I want."

JY : "Who said that? You can be in your 30's but couldn't do what you want."

NY : "Ehhhhhh but I bet Sunbae does....."

JY : "I don't, we'll I don't know what I want."

NY : "No wonder you spent all your afternoon here hahaha. You should start meeting people, in that stage, you'll end up alone."

JY : "Yah! Are you going to tease me every time? Besides I rather end up alone than with someone I don't really love."

NY : "Hahahaha arraso but what do Sunbae-nim like?"

JY : "Aren't you too young for this kind of thing?"

NY : "Ehhhh come on I'm on my 4th year!"

JY : "And why do you want to know??"

NY : "You never know, I might be the one."

JY : "Hahahaha! You're never going to be the one."

NY : "Hurry up..."

JY : "Arraso, hmm I like someone, who's funny, kind to everyone, have a sense of responsibility and most importantly someone who can love me as me."

NY : "See I already have half of them."

JY : "Hahahaha but you're still missing the other half though."

NY : "Then I'll make up for it."

JY : "Hahahaha pabo! You better focus on your school. Isn't time for you to leave?"

NY : "Oh I forgot about the time."

JY : "I can give you a ride if you want."

NY : "No need for that, I'm used to walking beside I don't want to take your favorite part of the day."

JY : "Arraso, take care! I'll see you tomorrow."

NY : "I will see you Sunbae!"

Jeongyeon was once again left alone with a warm and full heart. She liked every time she spent talking to the younger girl.

---