CHAPTER 3

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

AUTHOR'S POV

One day while Jeongyeon was about to leave Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Momo held her hostage. They wouldn't let her leave until she goes out with them for a coffee. She didn't have any choice. so she just went with it. She left before the sunset, she wanted to see Nayeon.

She arrived as the sun was about to be engulfed by the ocean. Her surroundings became orange and the high school girl was nowhere to be found.

JY : "I guess you don't really stay here for the sunset huh?"

She said as she watches the sun sink deeper into the sea. When did coming to the cliff becomes about Nayeon and not the sunset?

Jeongyeon would come to school the next day with an awful mood.

DH : "Hyung, are you okay?"

JY : "Yeah."

TY : "Why are you glaring at everyone though?"

JY : "Am I?"

DH : "Yes... I think the professor didn't even look at your way."

JY : "Sorry, I was just thinking about something."

TY : "Are you mad because of yesterday?"

JY : "Aniyo... It's nothing."

DH : "Arraso hyung. You're going right?"

JY : "What time is it?"

TY : "5 pm."

JY : "I have to go, tell Momoring and Satang I said bye."

DH : "Arraso, take care!"

It was about time Nayeon leaves the place. She wanted to see her but she didn't want to hold her expectations high. She made her way to the cliff just about time before the sunset.

As she walked closer to the tree she saw a black shoe on the side of it.

JY : "Nabong?"

She took a glimpse and saw Nayeon sleeping with her head leaned on the tree        

She took a glimpse and saw Nayeon sleeping with her head leaned on the tree. Hugging her backpack.

JY : "Hey Nabong."

NY : "Omo Sunbae-nim."

JY : "Isn't it time for you to go?"

NY : "Oh yeah..."

JY : "Should I give you a ride then?"

NY : "No, no, you should stay here."

JY : "Arraso, next time don't oversleep your parents will go crazy looking for you."

NY : "I didn't oversleep." She said as she wears her shoes.

JY : "Then what do you call that? Hahaha."

NY : "Ehhhhhh I waited a few minutes more. Before I knew it I already had my eyes closed. I was hoping you'd show yourself since I didn't get to see you yesterday, and here you are :)"

JY : "Why would you do that?"

NY : "It doesn't feel right when you're not here. It's too quiet."

JY : "Hahaha did you miss me?"

NY : "Pabo! On second thought it's better without you hahaha. I'm going Sunbae. Enjoy your sunset!"

The high school student started to walk away from her, she couldn't what Nayeon said out of her head.

JY : "Nabong!!!" She shouted as she runs for her, the younger girl started to turn her way.

NY : "Wae?"

JY : "I'm sorry yesterday, I was caught with something."

NY : "That's great to know Sunbae! Now you have something else to do."

JY : "But you waited for me right?"

NY : "Hmm kind of? But you don't need to feel sorry for me."

JY : "Can I get your contact number?"

NY : "Wae?"

JY : "So next time, if I can't make it I can text you."

NY : "Hahaha Sunbae are you making a move on me? No need for that, I'll always be here even if you don't come."

JY : "Pabo... Then tell me your last name."

NY : "Yoo!"

JY : "Yoo?"

NY : "Yoo Nayeon :)"

JY : "Yah! I'm sure that's not your last name."

NY : "Hahaha but it can be my future last name and it sounds great with my name."

JY : "Nabong...."

NY : "I'm going Sunbae it's already late, you should go back to your spot."

JY : "Haaaay arraso."

NY : "Don't worry I'll always be here :)"

Another day, another sunset that Nayeon didn't get to see. Jeongyeon was happy but she wished she could have another way to talk to her.

After a month of meeting Nayeon, they grew closer and closer to each other. The thing is they would always meet in the same place, Nayeon would leave every day at the same time. They didn't meet in other places than the cliff and Jeongyen has yet to learn her last name.

Jeongyeon grew more curios every day, she would see Nayeon Monday to Friday on her school uniform. She wanted to know more about her but since she didn't tell her anything she took the matter on her own hands.

[Apgujeong High School]

JY : "So this is where she goes to school."

Jeongyeon took a day off from school to find the school that has the same uniform as Nayeon wears, she started to look around the school and had asked everyone who had passed by her.

JY : "Annyeong can I ask you something?"

STUDENT : "Yes."

JY : "Do you happen to know anyone with the name Nayeon? She's in her 4th year."

STUDENT : "Ani, I'm a 4th-year student too but I haven't heard her name."

JY : "Ahhh thank you."

STUDENT : "You're welcome."

"Ahhhh where can I find you Nabong, this place is huge. You didn't even mention that you have a university here." She said to herself.

She wanted to go around for a little bit more but she didn't know where to look anymore. She was making her way out of the school when she bumped into someone.

"Aish..." Said the girl who dropped her books.

JY : "Mianhe."

"It's fine, it was my fault." She scoots down and started to pick her books up.

JY : "Ani, I wasn't looking and bump into you."

Jeongyeon scoots to help the other girl.

"Thank you, you didn't have to."

JY : "Aniyo, it was my fault after all." 

Both of them stood up and exchange smiles.

"I think I know everyone around here but I'm sure I haven't seen you here before."

JY : "Hahaha that's because I don't go here. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon I go to Seoul University."

"Ohh that's why I'm Myoui Mina. I'm on my second year here."

JY : "We're in the same year :)"

MN : "So what bought you here?"

JY : "I'm looking for a friend."

MN : "What's her name? Maybe I can help you."

JY : "Hmm I forgot her last name, she's Nayeon."

Jeongyeon kept on telling everyone that she forgot Nayeon's last name. She didn't want anyone to think that she's a stalker or something.

MN : "N-Nayeon?" She stutter.

JY : "Hmm yes Nayeon-ssi."

MN : "I only know one Nayeon and I'm sure it can't be her."

JY : "Ehhhh, she's this short. She has black hair about this short, buck teeth and she has big cheeks. Oh, and she said people used to call her Vitamin C because of her energy."

MN : "Huh? It's impossible, it can't be Im Nayeon."

JY : "Im Nayeon huh."

Mina took her phone out and showed a picture of her and Nayeon.

JY : "That's her!"

Mina was caught off guard, she didn't know what to say. She was frozen from her spot. 

JY : "Hey are you okay?" She held Mina's shoulder and squeezed it.

---