CHAPTER 11 [END]

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Taeyeon made their way home, they built their house right across the cypress tree.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Taeyeon made their way home, they built their house right across the cypress tree        

TA : "Omma, Appa let's go to the tree!"

JY : "Arraso, be careful okay."

They sat down on the same bench that Jeongyeon had bought 5 years ago and watched their daughter played with Kookeu and Bbosong.

NY : "I can't believe that you told everyone that what happened while I was in a coma was not true."

JY : "But Nabong no one would believe that it really happened."

TA : "Appa I do!"

NY : "See... And you could've written a little bit more of the end."

JY : "Hahaha don't you think if I wrote a little bit more it would be were where at right now?"

*3 Years Ago FLASHBACK*

On the first day of spring as she the bulbs and sat on the bench. She watched as the sun slowly being engulfed by the vast pacific ocean. She smiled as it reminded her of the great love she once had......

"Yoo Jeongyeon Sunbae-nim!"

        

JY : "N-Nabong?"

NY : "You lied to me!"

JY : "Huh?"

NY : "On September 02, 2016, before Rosetta made her soft landing that ended her mission on Sept 30, 2016, she found Philae!"

"You said that Rosetta never found Philae! But they found each other again!"

JY : "That's what you get for not letting me finish."

Jeongyeon notices how the sky slowly turns dark and darker, she grabs Nayeon and hugged her as tight as she could and closed her eyes, fear creeping in her spine. She didn't say a word while the sun disappears. As soon as she opens her eyes again everything was dark.....

NY : "Sunbae?"

JY : "Mianhe." She let Nayeon go and started to wipe the tears in her eyes.

"I thought I was dreaming."

NY : "You're not, everything is real. I'm not going anywhere, the times we spent here was real. I'm sorry that I just realized now that it wasn't my dream, sorry for taking this long."

JY : "Aniyo, it wasn't your fault."

NY : "I told you we can be Rosetta and Philae... See after 3 years I found you :)"

JY : "You did Nabong, you did."

NY : "Stop crying Sunbae, you look ugly."

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Do you remember what I said before?"

JY : "Huh?"

NY : "Let's get married!"

JY : "Pabo! Hahahaha you haven't changed a bit, you're still the high school girl I meet. You can't marry someone you just meet."

NY : "Yah! Do I need to remind you that I'm actually older than you????? And I'm not someone you just meet! You know me since you were 10."

JY : "Arraso arraso hahaha but let's not rush things."

NY : "Arraso Jeongie!"

JY : "Jeongie?"

NY : "Since you're actually younger than me, I think calling you Sunbae is inappropriate."

JY : "Ehhhh??"

NY : "Let's go, you need to apologize to my mom for not showing after that day."

Jeongyeon and Nayeon dated for another year before getting married, they would adopt the year after and would name their daughter Taeyeon which can mean calm or greatest beauty. Naming her after the place.

*End of Flashback*

JY : "I think I already shared a lot about us, it's just right for me to keep the rest as a secret."

NY : "Are you saying that you're keeping us a secret? Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha pabo-yah... How could I hide the best thing I did? That's why I wrote that book." She said as she cupped the older girl's cheeks.

"For the whole world to know that Yoo Nayeon and Yoo Taeyeon is the best thing that happened to me. But that's it, I don't want to share you two to anyone."

Nayeon just sat quietly next to her with her cheeks reddening.

JY : "Did I made you speechless? Hahahaha kyeopta Nabong."

"Taeyeon-ah let's make omma try to catch us."

TA : "Yehey!!"

Jeongyeon held her daughter's hand as they started to run away from Nayeon, making Bbosong and Kookeu ran after them.

NY : "Yah Yoo Jeongyeon! Why am I the one chasing?"

JY : "Well your daughter already agreed on it, better start running after us!"

Nayeon was quick to catch them, she jumps to Jeongyeon and they fell to the ground where Taeyeon laid next to them.

JY : "Hahaha you should be careful next time Nabong, what if I didn't catch you?" She said as she laughs and embraced her wife and daughter.

NY : "I'm sure you would Sunbae :)"

Jeongyeon knew exactly what Nayeon meant.

They laid there while the sun sets, Jeongyeon never felt the urge to look directly at the sun and the sea anymore because she saw something far more lovely than the sunsets; Nayeon and Taeyeon who she'll have for the rest of her life. 

The once small cypress tree that never withers saw how the story of two 10-year-old girls unfolds had grown bigger. And like how Rosetta found Philae in a dark corner of the comet. Im Nayeon found Yoo Jeongyeon once again and this time she has no reason to leave the taller girl.

Im Nayeon found Yoo Jeongyeon once again and this time she has no reason to leave the taller girl        

[END]

---

This is really the end of this story, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I have a couple of drafts here and I'm still thinking what to published first. Heres some of it;

AGAPE [2YEON]
UNDEVELOPED [JEONGHYO]
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU [JEONGMI]
ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]
THE THINGS SHE NEVER HEARD [SATZU]
TSUSHIMA [JEONGMI]
SOLACE AND SERENITY [JEONGSA]

Hahaha and if anyone is wondering, the idea just comes by and I start to write about it but usually I'm busy with work. I'll try to release a new story next week... Thanks to everyone that still reading my story! Have a great week everyone! Stay safe and always be happy! :D