CHAPTER 5

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

AUTHOR'S POV

Jeongyeon already made her way to the parking lot, when an old lady came to her.

AJ : "Are you going to see her?"

JY : "Pardon?"

AJ : "That girl in the room, you're going to meet her on the cliff right?"

JY : "How did you know Ajumma?"

AJ : "Just a hunch young lady, I have an advice for you. Don't tell her that she's a lost soul."

JY : "Lost soul?"

AJ : "She haven't found her way back since the accident took place. For her, everything that's happening is just a dream. A year to us is like a week to them." 

JY : "But why me? I don't even know her before this happened."

AJ : "It's the place. That place holds a special memory for her that bounded to you."

JY : "I don't understand, can I do something? Can I help her?"

AJ : "You can't she needs to find her own way back."

MI : "Jeongyoen-ssi!" 

Jeongyeon turned around and saw Nayeon's mom waving at her. She turned around to check the older lady but she was nowhere to be found. Leaving her head a mess, she walks towards Nayeon's mom.

JY : "Auntie I'm leaving for today."

MI : "Ohh here I bought some onigiri, thank you for taking the time to come here."

JY : "That's not a problem auntie, is it okay if I visit every day?"

MI : "That would be great. Nayeon would love to see her friends when she wakes up."

JY : "Thank you, I'm going ahead, auntie. I'll see you again."

MI : "Arraso, be careful okay? See you soon."

It was a lot to take, Nayeon's condition, what that ajumma told her. She didn't know what to think first. There was only one thing that was running in her mind, she needs to see Nayeon. 

She was running 100 on the high way, her sweats were like beads rolling down her face. Finally, she made it, Jeongyeon saw Nayeon who was standing right in front of the tree looking far at the ocean.

The truth was she was more afraid of not seeing Nayeon again, and all of the things she found out didn't matter. Nayeon was in front of her and that's the only thing she cares about.

Jeongyeon didn't think twice and run to Nayeon, she back hugged the older girl as she tries to hold her tears back.

NY : "Sunbae?"

JY : "Hmm..."

NY : "Are you okay?"

JY : "Can we stay like this for 5 minutes?"

NY : "Arraso, you owe me for this."

Jeongyeon just held her tight resting her chin on top of Nayeon's head, it was not long when tears began to fall.

Jeongyeon just held her tight resting her chin on top of Nayeon's head, it was not long when tears began to fall        

NY : "Okay times up!"

Nayeon turned around and saw Jeongyeon's red and puffy eyes.

NY : "Omo Sunbae what happened? Why are you crying? Did you get rejected?"

Jeongyeon remembered that she can't tell anything to Nayeon, she had to lie and that was the only way out of it. She brushed her eyes and nodded back at the Nayeon.

NY : "Aigoo... If you asked me out instead you wouldn't get rejected like this, stop crying Sunbae :)"

Nayeon cupped the taller girl's cheeks and gave it a little squish.

JY : "Pabo!"

NY : "Ehhhhhh??? What did I do?"

JY : "Nothing. It's time to go right?"

NY : "Yeah sorry that I can't stay with you, especially today."

JY : "Ani I'm already okay :) You should go."

NY : "Arraso, then..."

JY : "Can you promise me one thing?" She said as she grabs Nayeon's hand.

NY : "What's that Sunbae?"

JY : "Promise me that when the time comes, you'll stay and watch the sunset with me."

NY : "Arraso sunbae... But you need to stop crying now, I can't leave you like this."

Knowing that Nayeon should do the same thing she had always done, she jokingly pushed her away.

JY : "Arraso, arraso. Go home, I'll see you tomorrow :)"

NY : "You're not going to cry anymore?"

JY : "I'm not..."

NY : "Then I'm going, don't worry about those girls when all your plan fails you can always marry me hahahaha."

JY : "Pabo!"

NY : "Annyeong Sunbae-nim! :)"

JY : "Annyeong Nabong...."

After Nayeon left Jeongyeon cried her heart out, everything was sinking in. She was feeling a lot of pain because of what Nayeon was going through knowing that she can't help her. She cried until her tears dried up. 

How could she feel hurt that much for someone she has only known for a month??? 

Because Jeongyeon knew that from the moment she meets her to the moment she was rushing to get to the place for an hour of interaction. She was sure that she had fallen in love with the older girl. She would trade her whole day for an afternoon with Nayeon. 

The only thing that mattered for her was Im Nayeon.

The only thing that mattered for her was Im Nayeon        

---