CHAPTER 7

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

AUTHOR'S POV

January of 2017; When the first snow fall of the year happened. The university had canceled classes and Jeongyeon opted to go to the hospital earlier thinking that Nayeon wouldn't show up on a day like that.

And like the usual, she brought a single white rose with her. She was on her way into the hospital when she heard a familiar voice calling her...

MM : "Jeong!"

She saw Dahyun, Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu stepping down of a car.

TY : "Hyung are you hurt?????"

DH : "Pabo she's definitely here for someone, look at that."

Dahyun pointed at the rose that she had.

JY : "And what are you 4 doing here? This place is on the other side of our town, so don't even try to tell me it's a coincidence."

SN : "Ehhhhhh now what do we say Dahyunie??? That's what you told me as to tell her if she finds out we're tailing her."

TY : "Yah! Unnie!"

DH : "Aish we can't help it. We got worried about you, you rarely tell us what's on your mind and auntie told me that lately, you've been coming home later than the usual."

MM : "So we decided to see if you're having problems."

TY : "Don't tell us that we should've just asked you, we know that you won't say the truth."

DH : "Just tell us why you're here and we'll be on our way."

JY : "As if you'll leave after I tell you, gaja."

TY : "Where to?"

JY : "You want to know right? Then I'll show it to you."

With Jeongyeon leading the way, without a word the four of them followed her.

JY : "Before we go inside I'm just going to make things clear this will be the last time I'll repeat this, she is not my girlfriend okay? Though she is someone special."

"I hope all of you could keep your behavior in check."

DH : "How are we supposed to know who are you talking about?"

JY : "Her name is Nayeon. Let's go inside."

As soon as she opened the door, they saw Mina, Chaeyoun and Jihyo sitting next to Nayeon.

MI : "Good morning Jeong."

JY : "Auntie I'm sorry this is my friends they wanted to meet Nayeon." She said as she placed the rose with the others in the vase next to Nayeon.

MI : "It's fine :) she wouldn't mind, come in."

JY : "This is Dahyun, Sana, Tzuyu, and Momo. This is Nayeon's mom."

DH, TY, MM, SN : "Good morning and excuse us."

MI : "I'm going to buy some breakfast."

JY : "Auntie let me help you."

MI : "It's fine her dad and Seoyeon are already buying, I'm going there to meet them. Keep yourself comfortable."

EVERYONE : "Hai!"

Dahyun, Sana, Tzuyu, and Momo sat down.

MN : "We didn't think you'll come and visit today."

CY : "What are you saying unnie, you know her she doesn't let a day pass that she don't see Nayeon unnie."

JY : "Oh sorry, this is.."

JH : "Park Jihyo."

CY : "Son Chaeyoung."

MN : "Myoui Mina, we're friends with Nayeon. Nice to meet you."

MM : "Nice to meet you too.."

SN : "Jeong she's pretty."

Sana said as she stared at the sleeping Nayeon.

DH : "As expected of hyung's taste."

CY : "I told you Jeongyeon is whipped for unnie."

JH : "Chaeng.."

JY : "Sorry about that. I already told them to keep it to there selves but I guess they can't."

MN : "Hahaha it's fine we don't mind, we're actually happy that someone has this much affection for her."

MM : "Ahm excuse me but are you perhaps a Japanese?"

MN : "I am."

SN : "Ohhh Momo and I are Japanese too. I'm from Osaka and she's from Kyotonabe."

MN : "Omo what a coincidence the three of us happened to live in Kansai region. I'm from Kobe."

DH :        

DH : "Where are you from Chaeyoung-ah?"

CY : "I'm from Seoul."

DH : "What?! I'm from Seoul too!"

CY : "Really this must be fate! Hahaha."

JY :        

JY : "Your brains are on the same wavelength."

JH : "Hahahaha it's good that everyone is getting along."

SN : "Tzuyu is a Taiwanese. She's my girlfriend."

TY : "Unnie you didn't have to tell them that."

CY : "It's fine we don't mind... Mina unnie is my girlfriend :)"

JH : "And I thought for a second that you've really grown up but nah you're still the same Chaeng hahaha."

CY : "Wae? Wae?"

They continued to talk, telling stories about their childhood from that time Mina got a nose bleed when her mom got Ray chan for her to the time that Dahyun became a viral sensation for her eagle dance and that time when Nayeon got Kookeu even if she was afraid of dogs.

And within half-day, they got closer with each other like they were one big family but most importantly learning more about Nayeon. 

JY : "Now that you meet them, would you believe that I'm not doing anything problematic?"

DH : "Of course hyung, we're sorry about tailing you here."

MM : "Can we visit her again?"

JY : "You heard what auntie said, you're welcome anytime."

SN : "It's nice to know that you've met someone like her."

TY : "I hope she wakes up soon."

JY : "Majayo, well I'm going I have to do one more thing."

DH : "Ehhhhh? Where are you going now?"

JY : "I'm just going to watch the sunset."

TY : "In this snow?"

JY : "It'll be like 5 minutes."

DH : "Arraso."

JY : "Can you guys promise me that you're not going to follow me anymore? I want to be alone." 

DH : "We understand, just take care of yourself."

MM : "Drive slowly, you could've borrowed Dahyun's car instead of driving around in your motorcycle. The road is slippery."

JY : "It's fine, It's not like it's my first time driving on a snowy day. I'll see you at school."

TY : "Arraso, see you hyung!

---

This is a short story with 4 chapters left to go :) I'm thinking of releasing another soon, Thanks to everyone! Have a great weekend! :)