CHAPTER 4

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

AUTHOR'S POV

Jeongyeon was squeezing Mina's shoulder because she wasn't speaking. When she suddenly saw someone charging at her.

"Yah! Mina!" The smaller girl came rushing with her fist closed.

She didn't know what to do or how to react. She just stood in front of Mina while two smaller girls came running to her.

The next thing she knows, she was already on the floor holding the left side of her face, was bleeding.

JY : "Yah! What's your problem?"

"What's your problem??? Why are you harassing my girlfriend!"

Jeongyeon stood back up and stared at the smaller girl. She was about to throw a punch when another girl stood in the middle of them.

"Hey, hey that's not the right thing to do in a school."

JY : "She hit me first."

"Mina?? Are you okay?"

Mina came back to her senses when the smaller girl shakes her.

MN : "Chaeng! What have you done!!???"

CY : "Huh? I saw her holding you."

MN : "She was trying to help me."

"I told you, not to jump to the conclusion right?"

CY : "But Jihyo unnie you saw it too."

JH : "I did but I didn't think she was harassing Mina. You know what to do.."

CY :        

CY : "Ehhhh."

JH : "It was your fault after all."

MN : "Chaeng."

CY : "Arraso... I'm really sorry for what I did, you can punch me in the face so we can become even."

JY : "Hahahaha are you crazy? Why would I do that?"

CY : "Ehhhhh???? To get even."

JY : "If you shake my hand then maybe I'll forgive you." She took her hands out and offered it to the smaller girl.

CY : "Arraso, I'm sorry about your face. I'm Son Chaeyoung and Mina is my girlfriend."

JY : "Ohhh so you're overprotective with your girlfriend, I can understand that."

JH : "And I'm Park Jihyo, I'm a friend of them. The three of us are in the same class, film making."

JY : "Nice to meet you."

JH : "By the way why are you here?"

JY : "I was looking for a friend, Mina-ssi happen to know her."

CY : "That's great, we probably know her too."

JH : "So who is it?"

MN : "Nayeon unnie."

JY : "Unnie????"

CY : "Huh??? How did you know her??"

Jeongyeon felt something wrong, could it be that something's going on with Nayeon? All she knew is she can't tell them that she's meeting her every day, alone.

JY : "A-ah I've known her since high school."

JH : "But it's impossible that you didn't hear what happened to unnie."

JY : "Why do people keep on calling her unnie?"

CY : "Cause she was older than us? Why would we call her that?"

JY : "What year is she born?"

JH : "95...."

JY : "95???? All this time I thought I was older than her."

CY : "Hahaha that's how she is, she always tricks everyone that she's younger. A true fake maknae."

JY : "Where is she now?"

JH : "Same place."

JY : "Same place?"

MN : "You probably didn't hear about it."

JY : "About what?"

MN : "Since we're already free for the afternoon, we'll take you there."

JY : "You don't have to...."

CY : "Ani, It's also to make up too for what I did to you."

JY : "Hmmm."

CY : "You can ride with us."

JY : "I have my motorcycle with me."

MN : "Then is it okay if you just follow us?"

JY : "Arraso. Thank you."

The group made there journey, Jeongyeon just followed Chaeyoung's car. The place wasn't familiar to her and she couldn't help but think of what could've happened to Nayeon when she just saw her yesterday. Fine and well.

They arrived at SMC, which was on the opposite end of Seoul.

JY : "What are we doing here?"

MN : "We're taking you to her."

JY : "What happened to her?"

CY : "Calm down we're almost there."

She continued to follow the three of them. Going in an elevator, turning right and left in every corner. Until they reached the room at the end of the hall.

JY : "Is she sick?"

JH : "No..."

Jihyo opened the door, she saw Nayeon laying on the bed with needles in her, oxygen mask, unconscious and a monitor with her vital signs on it next to her.

MAMA IM : "You guys are here."

JH : "Good afternoon auntie, this is Yoo Jeongyeon she's a friend of Nayeon."

MI : "How are you? I'm Nayeon's mom. Thank you for paying her a visit. Girls, can I leave you for a second? I need to buy something."

CY : "Of course auntie, you can count on us. We won't let unnie run away hahaha."

MI : "Hahaha thank you. Jeongyeon please feel at ease."

JY : "T-thank you."

Jeongyeon was still trying to process everything on her mind, how can Nayeon be here when she was just with her yesterday. "It must be an accident." She thought to herself.

JY : "What happened? Was she involved in an accident?"

MN : "She was...."

"I knew it, it just makes sense." She kept repeating in her mind.

MN : "It's almost 3 years ago."

JY : "3 years????"

JH : "We were on our 4th year in high school at that time, she had a heated argument with her mom about where she wants to go for university. It didn't go well, she wanted to run away."

CY : "She texted the three of us, saying that she wants to run away. That if any one of us could come with her but it was late at night and none of us had read the message so she decided to go on her own."

JH : "Next thing we know her mom was calling us the next day. Asking us to come here, when we arrived she was in a critical condition. She was involved in an accident since that day she's yet to wake up."

MN : "She's been in a coma. If only we read her message none of this will happen."

CY : "Hey Mina, we already talked about this. It wasn't anyone's fault."

"It can't be... 3 years??? I've been seeing her for a month and I'm sure she's okay...." The thought runs through her mind.

Jeongyeon couldn't believe what she was hearing, how can she? When the girl they were talking about was just laughing with her yesterday.

JH : "Jeongyeon-ssi???"

JY : "Mianhe, I didn't know that this happened."

MN : "Her parents kept it a secret to everyone, they didn't want anyone talking about her. It's a lot to take."

JY : "It's okay..."

She took a glimpse in her watch and saw that it was already 04:30 in the afternoon, it was almost the time where she meets Nayeon.

JY : "I have to go, can I ask you guys your contact info? I want to get every news about her."

CY : "Sure, you can come here anytime. Auntie and Uncle would be happy to see you."

JY : "I will. I'm going I hope to see you guys again."

MN : "Jeong thank you, for coming."

JY : "Aniyo, I should say sorry for coming this late. Thank you for taking me here."

JH : "You're welcome. See you again!"

JY : "Hai!"

She didn't feel horrified or scared at all, all she wants was to see Nayeon again and deal with the problem afterward. 

---

---