CHAPTER 6

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

AUTHOR'S POV

Jeongyeon would continue meeting Nayeon at the cliff while trying to find a way to help her back. She would spend the morning in school, the afternoon she would go and talk to Nayeon after that she goes straight to the hospital as if the hospital was not a 30-minute drive from the cliff. 

There wasn't a day that she had not visited Nayeon in the hospital, she didn't mind even if it was raining hard, foggy or whatever natures throw at her.

[At the university]

To : Myoui Mina

Mina-ssi can I ask you something?

--

From : Myoui Mina

Of course

--

To : Myoui Mina

What kind of flower does Nayeon like? I want to bring something for her today.

--

From : Myoui Mina

From what I remember she loves roses, white ones. 

--

To : Myoui Mina 

Thank you! :)

--

DH : "When will you introduce your girlfriend to us?"

JY : "Huh?"

SN : "That was your girlfriend right?"

MM : "You didn't even blink once while texting."

JY : "Pabo, that doesn't mean I was texting a girlfriend."

TY : "Then who were you texting?"

JY : "Why do I need to tell you guys?"

MM : "See Sana chan she wouldn't keep it a secret if it wasn't a girlfriend."

SN : "Majayo Momoring!"

JY : "Aish... It's a friend okay?? And she's not single. If ever I have one I promise to tell you guys."

DH : "Really?"

JY : "Of course but for now that's not what I'm trying to focus on."

TY : "Arraso...."

JY : "I'm going I need to pick something on my way home."

MM : "See you tomorrow."

After leaving the school Jeongyeon went straight to a flower shop where she bought a single piece of white rose and made her way to Nayeon.

She arrived at there usual spot, there wasn't a day that she's not the first one to arrive. She didn't want Nayeon to wait again and like the usual days she sat down right under the tree waiting for the older girl.

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon Sunbae!"

That's Jeongyeon's favorite part of the day, Nayeon calling her name out loud.

JY : "Yah! You're too loud."

NY : "Ehhh what's with that? Why are you being moody?"

JY : "I'm not...."

NY : "Right that's your usual self hahaha." She said as she sat down next to Jeongyeon.

JY : "Here." She said as she laid her jacket on top of Nayeon's legs. "You should start wearing more clothes it's getting cold.

NY : "But this is our winter uniform."

JY : "Arraso, but if you can bring extra one it would be great. You're not allowed to get sick."

NY : "Aigoo are you worried about me Sunbae? Don't be like that you'll make my heart flutter."

JY : "Pabo I'm just being considerate."

NY : "Tsss... What's that? Who are you giving it to?" 

Nayeon pointed at the white rose laying next to Jeongyeon        

Nayeon pointed at the white rose laying next to Jeongyeon.

JY : "Ahm it's for a friend."

NY : "Friend? You wouldn't give a friend roses. Is she special?"

JY : "Would you believe me if I said no?"

NY : "Ehhhh it must be someone special."

JY : "Hahahaha I knew it, arraso it's for someone special. Really special :)"

NY : "Who is she? She's one lucky girl."

JY : "Hahaha secret."

NY : "Arraso, I'll respect you with that but make sure she doesn't make you cry okay? I don't want to see Sunbae's ugly crying face again."

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Wae? Hahaha!"

JY : "I wouldn't mind if she made me cry. All I want is for her to be happy."

NY : "If you're going to be like that then stop meeting her, you deserve to be happy too."

JY : "Hahahaha arraso Nabong."

*Buzz*Buzz*

NY : "What's that?"

JY : "That's my phone's alarm."

NY : "What for???"

JY : "Cause I don't want you to forget that you need to leave at this time... Hahaha go."

NY : "Hahaha I can manage myself!"

JY : "Can you? Hahaha go home, greet your mom warmly okay? Eat a lot of food. I'll see you tomorrow."

NY : "Arraso, good luck with her Sunbae :)"

Nayeon left her, Jeongyeon stayed to watch the sunset. The sea was calm and the wind was blowing on to her face. It was already time to visit Nayeon at the hospital.

--

*Knock*Knock*

MI : "Jeong how are you?"

JY : "I'm good auntie :) How's everything?"

MI : "Same as always..."

JY : "I brought a flower for her. Mina told me it's her favorite."

"This is for my very special friend." She whispers to Nayeon as she laid the rose on the table next to her.

"Omma! Can you pick which is better?"

MI : "Omo, this is my youngest daughter."

SY : "Annyeong, I'm Im Seoyeon :)"

JY : "You have the same name as my noona. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, I'm a friend of your unnie."

MI : "Where do you need help at?"

SY : "I have to do a project at school and I can't pick unnie's picture. They're both cute.."

"Jeongyeon unnie what do you think is better?"

Seoyeon showed Jeongyeon two pictures one from when Nayeon was in high school and the other...

JY : "Is that???"

MI : "That was when she was ten years old, I think that was taken before we left our old place."

The ten-year-old Nayeon was the same kid she meet at the cliff, it was the same kid who loved the sunset and trusted her with the place.

MI : "I think it's better if you put her high school picture."

SY : "Hmm how about you unnie?"

JY : "I agree with your mom. Though she looks really cute on that one."

MI : "You can have it Jeong."

JY : "I can't auntie, it's special for you guys."

SY : "Aniyo it's already a copy. Here unnie, keep it :)"

JY : "Thank you."

Jeongyeon was happy to know that the ten-year-old Nayeon was the one who introduced her to the beauty of the cliff side but knowing that Nayeon always has to leave before the sunset made her sad, after all that was Nayeon's favorite thing about the place.

Jeongyeon was happy to know that the ten-year-old Nayeon was the one who introduced her to the beauty of the cliff side but knowing that Nayeon always has to leave before the sunset made her sad, after all that was Nayeon's favorite thing about th...        

---