CHAPTER 10

MADE IN HEAVEN [2YEON]

AUTHOR'S POV

The day that Jeongyeon waited for has come. She's skipping her last class to pick up the wooden bench she bought.

DH : "Hyung are you sure you don't need help?"

TY : "We can go with you."

JY : "Aniyo, It should be fine."

DH : "Are you sure?"

JY :  "Yeah."

TY : "Arraso, then we'll see you tomorrow?"

JY : "Of course, tell Sana and Momo that I went home first."

DH : "Arraso, arraso."

JY : "Oh and I'm going to return the pick up as soon as I'm done."

DH : "No worries. Take care!"

JY : "Hai! See you tomorrow!"

She went straight to Dahyun's house to pick up the truck, she made her way to the furniture shop where she claimed the bench        

She went straight to Dahyun's house to pick up the truck, she made her way to the furniture shop where she claimed the bench. She bought it straight to the cliffside and after struggling on pulling it next to the tree, she had enough time before Nayeon's come so she returns the truck and drove back with her motorcycle.

She arrived back just in time, she sat on the bench looking at her watch...

04:15 pm...

04:30 pm...

04:45 pm...

05:00 pm...

Around this time Nayeon would've arrived.

05:10 pm...

05:30 pm...

JY : "Nabong where are you?"

Jeongyeon felt anxious, Nayeon has never been late since the first time they meet.

JY : "I'll wait a little bit more."

05:40 pm...

06:00 pm...

It was about time for the sunset and Nayeon is yet to show herself to her. Jeongyeon felt uneasy it's like something was wrong, she took the rose she bought earlier and drove off the cliff, it was the first sunset that she didn't saw. Not because things prevented it to happen but of her choice, she chooses to go to Nayeon.

She arrived at the hospital, Nayeon's room was filled of nurses and she couldn't get in. She waited until they came out.

She waited patiently.....

While praying that nothing bad has happened.....

As the last doctor stepped outside of the room, she finally had a glimpse of Nayeon. Who had half of her body sitting, smiling.

MI : "Jeong, come in she just woke up :)" She said while wiping her tears.

Jeongyeon stepped inside the room, she saw Mina, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Seoyeon and Nayeon's dad. 

MI : "The years we spent didn't go to vain."

NY : "Omma please stop crying."

It was the first time she saw the actual Nayeon, the first time she heard her actual voice.

CY : "You can't stop her unnie, we waited for you and seeing you as this had made as really happy."

NY : "I know I'm sorry."

MN : "Jeong???"

JY : "Ahh, annyeong Nayeon-ssi..."

NY : "Annyeong."

JH : "Do you remember her? She met you back in high school."

MI : "Jeong has been a lot of help, she usually stays here in the afternoon to look after you."

NY : "Thank you... I can't right now but for sure I'll remember her." She turned to face Jeongyeon and gave her a gummy smile.

JY : "You're welcome Nab... Nayeon, I'm glad you finally waked up. Here I bought you a rose."

NY : "That's my favorite :) Thank you."

MN : "She always bought flowers to you after her class unnie."

NY : "I'm really grateful for everything you had done, I'm sorry for not remembering you."

JY : "It's fine...."

NY : "Anyone who can help me catch up with everything?"

At that moment she realized that Nayeon will never remember her, she was sure that everything that happened between them was just a vivid dream to Nayeon. Jeongyeon will always be part of her dream and not of her reality.

JY : "Ahm I have to go, I need to do something.."

CY : "But hyung."

MI : "Arraso, feel free to come back okay? And you can visit our house anytime after all you're like a family to us."

JY : "Thank you auntie, I will :)"

NY : "Ahm thank you so much Jeongyeon :)"

It was the last day of winter when Jeongyeon's reality became a sweet dream. That was the last time she spoke with Nayeon, after that day she never contacted her again. Even if Mina and the others ask her to see her she didn't try. Jeongyeon has accepted their faith.

Though the pain still lingers within her, she continued to visit the same place where she once met a stubborn girl        

Though the pain still lingers within her, she continued to visit the same place where she once met a stubborn girl. She took it to herself to take care of the place, she even bought weatherproof bulbs to light up the tree on nights. She carved "Nabong" on the bench and planted white roses. It didn't matter for her if Nayeon remembers her or not all she was hoping for was for Nayeon to remember the place she once loved. 

March 2021; It's been 3 years since she last saw the older girl        

March 2021; It's been 3 years since she last saw the older girl. Jeongyeon did the same thing through all the years and through all the season. After saving up she finally bought the place. 

JY : "I guess the next time we meet each other here, you really have to ask permission Nabong :)" 

On the first day of spring as she the bulbs and sat on the bench. She watched as the sun slowly being engulfed by the vast pacific ocean. She smiled as it reminded her of the great love she once had......

"Yoo Jeongyeon Sunbae-nim!"

Hearing the familiar voice she stood up and turned around. The surroundings became orange as she looks closely at the girl in front of her. Tears start to fall as she recognized the gummy smile.

"Sunbae :)"

-THE END-

NO ONE'S POV

As the credits roll up the big screen two people were holding hands with happiness. The MC called the director in front for a few words.

CY : "This is a movie adaptation of the book "Made In Heaven" written by a famous author, my friend, Yoo Jeongyeon, please give her hand."

Everyone was applauding the masterpiece she made. The movie premier ended...

TA : "Auntie Chaeng is that really the ending?"

CY : "Hahaha Taeyeon-ah ask your appa Jeong."

JY : "Wae? It was a good ending, oh Dubs thank you for casting Iu and Yoo In Na to become the leads."

DH :        

DH : "That's not a problem hyung, we should thank you for writing your own story."

JY : "It wouldn't be a great story without my wife." She squeezed Nayeon's hand.

NY : "Right! You should thank me Jeongie!"

TY : "Ehhh? But all unnie really did was sleep for 3 years and everything you wrote on the book about her meeting you in the cliff every afternoon was all fantasy right?"

NY : "Yah Tzuyu-ah!"

SN : "Majayo!"

JY : "Hahaha arraso, stop teasing her."

MM : "I can't believe after 3 years of not talking to each other you just decided to get married."

NY : "That's what you call destiny Momoring."

JH : "Arraso, we should head home. It's already late for the kids."

MN : "Chaemin let's go.."

CM : "Omma I want to play more with Taeyeon."

CY : "We'll see her tomorrow, let's go before your omma get's angry."

MN : "Chaeng!?!"

CY : "Mianhe hahaha I was just trying to be funny. Hyung! We're going, I'll see you guys tomorrow at the party!"

EVERYONE : "Hai!"

---

Yes, the whole story was intended to look like it was Jeongyeon who's telling the story, so basically the "AUTHOR'S POV" was actually Jeongyeon narrating the movie. I gave a little clue about it in chapter 9 on how she told the story of Rosetta and Philae, notice the way she started the story with every date on it. I hope it makes sense hahaha! And I made a vide (Just got into a mood doing one) 

   

YOO ROBIN