Chapter 7: Lie for Love

Love, Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a huge living area, on the couch, a woman with books on her hand is peacefully reading. Il Woo quietly makes his way near her and when he is, he gently tousles her hair making her scowl.

 

"Why are you here?" Yoon Hye asked.

 

"Can't I visit my friend now?"

 

"What do you need?" she asked turning her attention back to the book she's reading.

 

"Woah, am I visiting a wrong friend? As far as I know I was going to cheer up a broken hearted friend not annoy a friend who's probably having her monthly visit," he blabbers as he sat across her.

 

"I'm okay, as you can see," she didn't even look at him and continue to focus on her book.

 

"I know, that's why I'm here," she lifted her eyes to look at him inquisitively.

 

He looked at her straight in the eye before he continues, "Being always okay just means you're really not okay."

 

She moved closer and clings to him, "Thank you, oppa."

 

He patted her back and pushed her a bit to look at her face, "Should I cover you so you could go out?"

 

"Please," she pouted.

 

He winked at her and soon they went out. Her parents are the typical strict millionaire parents who's overly protective of their only child, their reputation and status. She could only be free from her bodyguards if friends from high class family asks her out, and that also has to be informed to her parents.

 

"Where'd the princess wants to go?"

 

"Somewhere not in a castle?" she smiles excitedly.

 

"Where could that be?" he caresses his non-existence beard.

 

Her brows raised when she thought of a place, "There's a place I'd wanna be."

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

Ah In is leaning his back on a black mercedes car, clearly waiting for someone.

 

"Hyung?" he turned to the owner of the voice he's so familiar with.

 

"Dong Min-ah," he opens his arms for Eun Woo to embrace but instead he got a sigh from him.

 

"Eun Woo, Cha Eun Woo."

 

"Eyy, I get it. Come here my handsome cousin hug me," he smiles happily. They haven't seen each other in years!

 

Eunwoo throws his car key to him, "I won't, you already ruined the mood." He quickly went inside the car leaving Ah In hanging.

 

Ah In pouts and hopped in. "Where are we going? Where do you want to go?" he asked.

 

"You're the one who came here, why are you asking me?"

 

"Yah, why are you in such a bad mood?" he wonders.

 

"I'm not hyung," he denies.

 

"Who is it? Who ruined your day? A girl?" just then a girl knocked on the driver's side window, he slightly jumped from surprise. He lowers it for the girl to speak out.

 

"Eun Woo-ssi," the girl with wavy dark hair and pretty features starts calmly, when she meets Ah In's eyes she immediately apologize. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought this is Eunwoo's car."

 

"Ahh! Yes you're right," he turn towards Eunwoo who's already trying to hide himself though it's impossible, "Eunwoo-ya, your friend is looking for you."

 

Eunwoo sighed in disbelief, Ah In could just mouth "What?". Eunwoo rolled his eyes and went out of the car to talk to her.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

"This place suits you. How did you find this place?" Il Woo asked.

 

She was going through the piled books, searching for something that would pique her interest. "Nothing's impossible with internet these days." Her fingers who's running from one book to another stopped for a certain grey covered book. She took it, went to a corner, and squats on the floor.

 

"Are you planning to stay here?" he asked. The place is small with no chairs to sit and read.

 

"Mmm."

 

He just released an air through his nose dramatically.

 

"Did you know Chaewon eonni is a regular here?" she states more than questioning.

 

"Really?"

 

She nods her head ever so slightly, "Umm, small world right?"

 

"Indeed," he said pressing his lips together. He turned to his left and grab a random book from the tall shelf.

 

He flips to the first page and started reading; not halfway through the first paragraph he commented, "I don't understand the fun in reading books honestly."

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

Soon as Eunwoo went back in the car, Ah In gave him a interrogating look. "Who was that?"

 

"Hyung, let's just go, can we?"

 

Ah In started the engine, with a smile he said, "I know where to go to lift up your mood."

 

The younger man raised an eyebrow. What is he planning now? He thought.

 

An hour later they arrived at their destination. Eunwoo took a nap as he's been so drained from school. Ah In wakes him up and it took a while for him to regain his consciousness.

 

Eunwoo rubbed his eyes and looks outside wondering where Ah In took them; when the place starts to register in him he turned his attention to the older man. "Hyung, why are we here?" he asked knowing the area so well.

 

"Eunwoo-ya, you know it's not hard to say thank you right?" he pretends to nag.

 

"But hyung, Chaewon noona would be angry if I'm here," he whines. As much as he wants to be here and see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter