Author's Note

Love, Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I would like to thank those who are reading this story. Thank you for sticking around despite my irregular update.

I also wanted to say sorry if I didn't and can't meet your expectations.

Actually I started this story when the question, "What will you do if you found out he's actually cheating?" (which was in the first chapter of this story) suddenly popped up in my mind. I also missed Chaewon and wanted to see a melodrama of her and Minho, (reason why I had Lee Minho as her pair) so I decided to write a short chapter and planned it to end in ten chapter (the longest, but look where am I now). I didn't had the whole story planned when I wrote the first chapter so I am having a hard time writing what should happen next now. I also lost my interest to write in these past weeks. So my point is, I am going to end this story in a rush. I honestly don't know what to do with this story anymore but I will try my best to still give this a valid ending.

I am sorry if it's going to end badly or very rush. πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Instead, I am going to post the first chapter of "A Part of Me is You" with Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki as leads. To those who are also reading "Choice and Chances", this will be a somewhat-the-same-somewhat-different story. A Part of Me is You and Choice and Chances are about actors who was once lovers, there were two situations I had in mind and couldn't choose which one so I ended up writing two.

Love, Lies next upda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter