Chapter 1: Take It

Love, Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Four years later.

 

“What will you do if you found out he’s actually cheating on you?”

 

Wang Ji Won suddenly thrown that question which caught her off guard. She was confident enough to know that will never happen, or at least thats what she wants to believe. After all, Minho is still on another level. The world he lives in is different from hers and there’s high possibility that he might find someone who he thinks is more worthy and on the same level as him.

 

“Oh come on! What’s with that look?” she asked soon as Chaewon’s face is painted with doubts.

 

“I don’t know. What if that really happens?” Chaewon starts to be negative again, thinking how possible it is that Minho could have had a change of heart. She doesn’t want to be doubtful but she can’t help it, given all his history with girls.

 

“Naaah! It’s been two years— if he ever has a plan to cheat on you then he would’ve done so, way before, don’t you think?” telling her friend on attempt to make her feel a little secured.

 

“But still, we don’t know what will happen next. Even marriage turns to divorced sometimes.” Chaewon sadly stated.

 

 

***

 

 

A sunny afternoon on a cozy cafe far from the busy city center of Seoul. Moon Chae Won sitting on the corner with a cup of coffee on the table. It’s always been her favorite spot, beside a glass wall where she can get a good sight of what’s outside.

 

Few minutes later a guy came in and walked to where she is. “Did you wait long?” he asked as he sat on the empty chair in front of her.

 

“Not really.” she replied though she’s been there for half an hour already, which she doesn’t mind since she’s fond of spending some quite time alone.

 

Its been a couple of minutes and it was all silent but this kind of silence with him beside her has always been comforting to her. They spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the company of each other, til the sun sets and they decided to get something for dinner.

 

“What do you want to eat?” he asked.

 

“Anything”

 

“How about, I’ll just cook something for you? Let’s go to my place?” he suggested and before she could reply, he remembers something— some reason he can’t bring her to his place tonight. “Wait, actually lets just go somewhere else.”, taking back what he has first suggested.

 

“Whatever you like, Minho-ssi.”

 

They went to his car and as she opened the front door she saw a paper bag on the seat. She took it so she could take a seat and put the paper bag on her lap. “What’s this?” she asked as soon as he got inside the car. Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter