Characters

Love, Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Casts and their character descriptions. These will be the main and supporting characters, the one's that I would use the most. Some characters might be added later as the story progresses.

 

 

 

Main Leads:

 

Moon Chae Won

Kind hearted lady who owns a small clothing business with her own brand and a famous cafe in the city center of Seoul. Her status in life is average. She came from a rich family where her parents owns a farm in Daegu province. She wants to have a simple life despite having all the money to live extravagantly. Her family has always lived a humble life despite of their status.



Lee Min Ho

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His family are well known in business industry. He's neither the good nor the bad type but since he was always getting what he wants since he was young, he adopted this behavior and mindset til he grew older. He's always living in a luxury til' he met Moon Chae Won who thaught him how to balance everything. 


 

Moon Joon Won

Chae Won's younger brother. He is better known as Joo Won, and is only called by his real name by those close to him; to name, his family and Ah In. Moon siblings are too close at heart, they are each others safe haven. He is also close to Yoo Ah In since they grew up together. He's too protective of Chae Won to the point they sometimes get confused as lovers to people new to them.

 

 

Kim Yoo Ri

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter