Forty-two

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting a nap, Jisoo decided to go home. She's so excited to show Jennie her tiktok videos, she wanted to make her smile and she wanted to hear her laugh especially that she has a plan to take her on a dinner date. When she was about to turn her car towards Jennie and Irene's unit,her phone suddenly rang so she stoped the car beside the road.

 

"Hello Seul—"

 

"Where the have you been?" Seulgi frustatedly asked

 

"Why?" Jisoo innocently asked

 

"You haven't heard the news?" The editor asked again

 

"How could she see that? She's too busy using tiktok app" Jisoo heard Lisa's voice, she even ended her statement with laugh.

 

"Jisoo, please. Check the link that Chen will send to you"

 

Jisoo nods even though they're not able to see it, she ended the call and opened the link. She read the whole article, she felt hurt on it but she wanted to know the truth from Jennie herself. 

 

"Jeongyeon is calling" Jisoo mumbled and answered her phone 

 

"Oh gosh! Thank you Jisoo" Jeongyeon sighed in relief

 

"Sorry Jeong, I didn't saw you 24 missed calls" Jisoo shyly said

 

"Eh! It's okay" Jeongyeon chuckled "I just called you because Jennie is here in my office, she passed out awhile ago when we're talking abou the...uhm...."

 

"The issue about her and Kai?" Jisoo asked making Jeongyeon cleared

 

"Yeah....but don't worry about it Jis. We're doing our best fix it, that ing ageny of Kai and Kai himself is the problem here" Jeongyeon whined making Jisoo chuckle a bit

 

"Im on my way, please take care of her for awhile"

 

Jisoo stepped on gas and drove towards her friend's building. Good thing, Jeongyeon told the securities to open their secret gare for Jisoo.

 

"She was crying hard when the issue got out, she tried to call you a lot of times but you're not answering. She thought you're mad. Where have you been dude?" Jeongyeon placed Jennie's head on Jisoo's shoulder,the director wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist for support.

 

"I went to Soojoo's house, we made some tiktok videos on her phone and my phone is off so yeah..." Jisoo smiled bitterly, she felt bad that Jennie thinks that she's mad at her. "...anyways, Im sory for this Jeong. I'll take her now. Thanks"

 

Jeongyeon nods and them into the secret get until they got out.

 

When they've reached their house, Jisoo quickly placed the idol on their bed. She was about to take a bath and change her clothes but Jennie held her hand.

 

"Jisoo...." Jennie's eyes are getting teary so Jisoo decided to smile and kissed the younger one's forehead "....that's not true Babe, we're jist friend I swear. I-I love you Jisoo, I c-cannot—" 

 

Jisoo couldn't stand to hear Jennie's croaked voice so she just hugged her tightly as Jennie burst into tears.

 

"I know that, I love you too. Stop crying please, you have me" Jisoo mumbled and kissed Jennie's jead repeatedly

 

"Im sorry...." Jennie held into Jisoo's arms, the older girl's short sleeves are getting crumpled because of Jennie's grip. "....don't leave me"

 

"Babe, I will not gonna leave you" Jisoo pulled away and cupped her girlfriend's chubby cheeks 

 

"I thought you got mad more at me because of this..." Jennie looked down but Jisoo held her chin and kissed her lip

 

"Im not mad at you" Jisoo smiled again, with that smile Jennie forgot all the sadness and pain that she felt earlier "Im sorry I wasn't able to read you messages and answer your calls. Me and Soojoo made some tiktok videos"

 

Jisoo smiled widely when Jennie started to laugh and show the her favorite thing from Jennie, her gummy smile.

 

"You're using that ty app?" Jennie asked making Jisoo pout

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter