June’s ordinary day

You and Me in a bathroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ah...

 

 

This didn’t went into consideration in Chaewon’s seemingly perfect plan. She was thinking of finding a good way to rest in that bathroom and just imagined sleeping in that bathtub... she haven’t thought of actually sleeping in it with Minjoo nor took in consideration the size of the bathtub.

 

 

"Uhmmm... we share ?" She said doubtingly ... well she didn’t knew what to say so might as well..

 

"Okay." Was the unexpected response from the princess. She said it with such carelessness that it took Chaewon by surprise, even more when she was already starting to ramble. 

 

"I mean, I understand it’s weird and all !! Look you can take the bathtub and I’ll stay up all night ! I’m sorry for even not considering this Oh gosh I’m stupid- wait what ?" Minjoo laughed at Chaewon’s cute ramble... it was a rare side of the fairy that not everyone could witness.

 

"Chae, we already slept together before. Don’t need to make such a deal with it. I was just asking like this, I don’t really mind sharing the bathtub with you. " tried to calm Minjoo but well... her words weren’t understood the way they should have.. 

 

By the first sentence Minjoo said, Chaewon’s (dirty) mind was already making all sorts of scenarios which didn’t help her blush... instead it worsened. Her face was too hot and she couldn’t even meet Minjoo in the eyes, too embarrassed by her own imagination. ‘Yah Chaewon how dare you think of that !’ She scolded herself in her head.

 

Minjoo couldn’t find the reason why Chaewon was sooo red and weird at the moment but soon enough, after remembering her words, she was suddenly red. If it was a competition, judges wouldn’t be able to determine who was the reddest between these two (idiots) but what’s for sure is that they both certainly never blushed that hard in their life... this situation was already embarrassing itself but what Minjoo said just added to it. This night will be remembered as the most embarrassing in their life. They still couldn’t decide whether it was a rather good or bad night yet.

 

Minjoo, who was just few steps apart from Chaewon walked closer trying to come up with something intelligent to say... which wasn’t a piece of cake. 

 

 

"I-I that wasn’t what I meant ! Well yeah but no. We did slept together wait no that was what I just said - We slept together many times before was what I was trying to say... I mean not that way but you know what I meant ri- wahhhh" Minjoo’s rambling was maybe the most incoherent yet the most coherent of tonight... well she wasn’t wrong  but just didn’t said it the right way...  however too caught up in her own embarrassment she tripped and fell right on Chaewon who stumbled and tripped just merely saving her own life by swiftly turning their bodies so they would fall right inside the towel filled bathtub. If it wasn’t for Chaewon’s good reflexes they would have both died or at least Chaewon would’ve by smashing her head right on the hard floor... bracing the impact she still bumped her head on the bathtub’s bottom making her a little dizzy. 

 

 

 

The first thing she managed to think of was if Minjoo was okay. She did fell with her and she hoped to have at least take the major part of the impact so Minjoo wouldn’t get hurt. Feeling the weight on top of her she guessed that the girl didn’t hurt herself as Chaewon took all the impact. Opening her eyes, all Chaewon could see was black... then she felt her face in something rather soft and squishy (?)... wait what... 

 

 

 Minjoo regained her senses after the fall and saw how she was literally crushing Chaewon under her weight. She didn’t think twice before sitting-up a little to see Chaewon’s face and her own went pale... Chaewon face was red and she had a ‘out of it’ expression on her face moreover her nose seemed to be bleeding. Minjoo thought she broke the fairy’s nose under her so she apologized and tried to stop the bleeding especially when the other girl seemed to be stunned... what she didn’t knew was that she didn’t break Chaewon’s nose since she crushed it with a rather plump and soft part of her body... 

 

 

‘They’re so soft and nice.’ Dreamily thought Chaewon still dazed with what she literally faced mere seconds ago... she wondered if this was actually her death since well... it felt too good to be real ( Chaewon)

 

 

 

 

Minutes have passed since the ‘accident’ and well... it was better this way. They literally fell in the bathtub so why bother going out of it. In the end they simply sat down inside the bathtub with both their legs protruding out, forgetting about the first reason why they fell in it. They sat close to one another with their shoulders touching... the silence was heavy and almost awkward. They both realized that Joy’s embarrassing stories were keeping them from being this awkward and was in fact helping them... 

 

‘C’mon Chae think !’ Scolded the latter in a attempt of breaking the awkward situation.

 

"Minjoo-Yah ... do you remember the first time we found the Enozi river ....?" Asked Chaewon 

 

 

"Yeah of course." Replied the younger with a smile... that’s one of her favorite memory of her second year in high school.

 

 

——-

 

 

 

 

Minjoo was walking down the corridors, in search of the student council president, commonly called Eunbi-unnie. The older girl was trying to make Minjoo the next council president after her (after her graduation precisely) and the younger girl didn’t like that. She sure helped the student council many times before but council prez was too much for her. Especially when she still had to deal with her anxiety which to her relief started to lessen considerably these days. 

 

 

She knew where Eunbi was, or at least had an idea, and walked quickly to the said destination. This year, her friends decided to create a club (with Eunbi’s help) just for them to do whatever they wanted after classes. They successfully got one of the empty rooms of the high school as their club room. Eunbi spends her free times there with her friends and would sometimes bring her council work with her, so she could work with her friends next to her. The way to their club room was a little further in the school but also in the some corridor then the teachers office... What she didn’t expect was to stumble on Yujin and Wonyoung running out of the room... 

 

 

It was quickly followed by the rest of her friends who were running away for some reasons... even Eunbi escaped and ran ... actually catching up with the others as she ran faster than everyone else. 

 

 

She was still by the doorway, just next to the teachers office, confused and stunned with what she just witnessed... still, more girls were escaping this room as if their lives were in danger (and they might be)

 

 

‘Did I just witness Eunbi running away...?’ She thought. She never actually imagined seeing Eunbi running this fast to escape something. 

 

 

A hand caught hers pulling her with the said person, dragging Minjoo away too... 

 

 

"Chaewon ?!" She yelped at the sudden force dragging her away from the teachers office.

 

 

"Hurry Min !! We’re so dead if he catches us !!" Replied Chaewon which successfully made Minjoo run faster...

 

 

 

"Yah you brats !!" She recognized this voice as the PE teacher’s one... what the hell did they do to him.

 

 

The group was running out the high school at such a speed that even the remaining student’s here could only feel the wind pass after they  went by them... the PE teacher was still tailing them making everyone speed up even more. Damn this PE teacher knows how to run unlike some...

 

 

Eunbi was leading, with Yujin and Hyewon behind, who by the way looks like she was chased by someone (which wasn’t far from the truth tho) ... the sight of Hyewon running like this made Minjoo laugh a little. She and Chaewon quickly caught on the group and they all were running straight to where no teachers would follow... the forest. The forest was literally mere meters away from the school so it was easy getting in... however she was starting to get worried.

 

 

 

For such a small body, Nako sure runs fast even Sakura was making an effort with all this running... even though she was just looking hilarious. 

 

 

They slow downed once Eunbi stopped running. She almost bumped into Chaeyeon who suddenly stopped in front of her... luckily, Chaewon was still holding her hand and she caught her before Minjoo could fall.

 

 

They all were panting like crazy... they did ran a lot. 

 

 

They all were in the middle of the forest but that was just one of Minjoo’s worries when she straightened up a little to glare at everyone... "What... did y’all... do this... time." She tried to sound angry but her panting just made her sound pissed more than anything. 

 

 

They all glared at Yujin and unexpectedly Eunbi... "you ask her." Replied Wonyoung a little mad at the impromptu run. 

 

 

"Well... I tried to steal the exams sheet for tomorrow’s test and asked Eunbi to help... actually I wasn’t alone. Wonyoung helped me." Explained Yujin.

 

 

"Yah !" Simply answered Wonyoung after Yujin’s betrayal...

 

 

Minjoo looked at Wonyoung shocked by the revelation. 

 

 

"Unnie don’t look at me like that !!" Wonyoung whined.

 

 

Minjoo looked at Eunbi instead... another person that she wouldn’t have expected doing this. 

 

 

"For my defense, I hate economic too and I just wanted to help... plus Yujin is quite persuasive sometimes..." said Eunbi which made Minjoo raise an eyebrow not believing this poor excuse.

 

 

"Sakura wanted to steal the WiFi connection’s code for her to play games in our club room." Said Nako.

 

 

"Yah you wanted to prank the math teacher who made fun of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter