Blooming Date (part 1)

You and Me in a bathroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Do you think they’re still alive ?" 

 

"Maybe... I hope so."

 

"Well I would like not to go in jail for a murder... IN MY OWN BATHROOM.“

 

 

the loud voices of three girls are booming in the otherwise silent apartment, the two owners are hoping the two confined girls are still alive while Joy, who stayed here for the night to enjoy the sight of what would be behind the bathroom door, just shrugged it off. 

 

 

"The only way they could die would be of either embarrassment or of an heart attack once they realized the other liked them." Replied Joy with a easy smile. 

 

 

The rest of the girls went back home and told Joy to update on them as soon as they open the bathroom. Joy obviously agreed with a smirk.

 

 

They were standing in front of the bathroom, two anxiously looking at the door and one laughing at the situation. Joy being the brave one, she kicked the chair that was blocking the handle and immediately bursted the door open even through the two owners complaints and panicked cries. 

 

 

Yuri and Yena covered their eyes in fear of seeing something that could traumatize them but they didn’t hear anything.... 

 

 

"You two idiots, open your eyes and look at these two sleepyheads." Said Joy slapping their arms.

 

 

Opening their eyes, in their bathtub, laid the two peacefully sleeping girls, curled up on one another above a huge pile of towels. 

 

 

"Yah My towels- !! Uhswbu" squeaked Yena but was quickly covered by Joy’s hand.

 

 

 

"Shut up you noisy duck." Said Joy with a glare. Yena simply nodded with big eyes. 

 

 

Joy rapidly snapped a pic of the two sleeping girl who luckily didn’t wake up from the noise. Once she was sure she had enough evidences she let the duck be noisy again.

 

 

"Yah my Towels !!" Finally screamed Yena.

 

 

The two girls shot up at lightning speed with their disheveled hair and sleepy face contorted in deep frowns, they also bumped their heads in their surprise. "Ouch" both girls said while holding the throbbing part of their head. They both were dizzy from the impact and loud wake up.

 

 

 

"The hell !!" Screamed Chaewon glaring although her small sleepy eyes made it almost unnoticeable at the intruders.

 

 

"Wakey wakey, rise and shine lovebirds~" said Joy in a sing song tone.

 

 

Minjoo was just staring in front of her with half opened eyes and her still dazed state. They didn’t get enough sleep and the bathtub wasn’t the most comfortable place to sleep in. Joy being the over so observant girl she is saw something suspicious under the messy nest bird that was Minjoo’s hair at the moment. She bolted to her friend and immediately took a closer inspection of the bluish marks... once she was sure of it she pulled back and looked at Minjoo and Chaewon... they both still were half asleep.

 

 

 

"Wow... you two are really something. I mean, Chaewon your a damn vampire. I always thought Minjoo would be the one doing hickeys but I’m proven wrong on this one." Smiled Joy... it took 10 long seconds for the four girls to process Joy’s words...

 

 

"Wait what !?!?" They all four shouted. Two paling in horror and realization and the other two finally snapping out their sleepy state.

 

 

 

Joy almost cracked up at the four hilarious girls... but she maintained her professionalism and simply smiled. It took another 10 seconds for Chaewon and Minjoo to remember the hickeys... Minjoo blushed and looked away with her red ears peeking a little while Chaewon smiled internally has her plan worked. 

 

 

"But your not entirely wrong Joy." Spoke up Chaewon looking at Joy.

 

 

The rest of the girls looked at Chaewon not understanding what she was prompting to say.

 

"Minjoo is also a vampire." She finally finished while showing the ‘bruises’ on her neck. 

 

 

 

Yuri and Yena immediately grabbed the two girls in the bathtub by the arm and pulled them out of the bathroom while yelling incoherent things... Joy was just laughing out loud.

 

 

 

The two Kim were thrown out of the apartment and even the coffee shop with Joy offering them a ride since they both looked like zombies due to their still sleepless state.

 

 

 

Minjoo was in her room, her two parents were out of town today unfortunately but still luckily so she could nap all day... once she hit her mattress sleep was slowly pulling her into Dreamland but her best friend had none of it.

 

 

"Kim Minjoo. You owe me an explanation." Said Joy at the door. 

 

 

Minjoo grumbled and buried her face in the pillow in an attempt to erase Joy’s presence.

 

 

"You know, those fake hickeys had made me check them twice because I almost fell for it. Unlike the two others who are calling a sterilization team to clean their bathroom I have good eyes." Whispered Joy into Minjoo’s ear. It made the younger girl throw her pillow at her giggling friend.

 

 

After spending a good 15 minutes explaining Joy what happened she actually fell asleep with Joy gently patting her head. It’s been a while since they both spent some time together and even though Minjoo is sleeping, it didn’t stop her from appreciating her time with the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxx (on the other hand)

 

 

Chaewon collapsed on her bed the second she was in her room. She was sleepy and this time no one could and would bother her... except she didn’t expect her phone to ring...

 

 

 

After the 3 call she intentionally missed she grumbled out a curse and picked up the phone. 

 

- Hello ?

 

- Chaewon-ha ? 

 

- Hyewon unnie ?

 

- didn’t you look at who was calling you ?

 

- Ah sorry, I was sleepy.

 

- Oh sorry, I thought you’d be up by now.

 

- Nah don’t worry. Something happened and I’m sleep deprived. Anyway why did you call, the last time you did was 2 months ago.

 

- nothing much really... just wanted to check on everyone. Also I’ll pass by in two days...

 

- seriously?! Why suddenly ?

 

- Just to check on my house and say hi to uncle, auntie and Seulgi I guess... 

 

- that’s not the only thing you want right... you wouldn’t have called me if it was

 

- *sigh* Look, I don’t want the others to know about it... just Seulgi and Chaeyeon knows... but I don’t want the others to.. especially not Yujin and Minjoo... these two are too attaching that my 1 day stay will transform into a 12 day stay... 

 

- So..? Why calling me ? 

 

- I heard from Chaeyeon that Yujin is only staying until tomorrow so I won’t bump into her... but you’re the only one that could at least distract Minjoo enough for her to not notice me in town.

 

- Okay I’ll try my best... anything else.?

 

- How are y’all... how is Eunbi?

 

- *sigh* She miss you... a lot. Same goes for everyone but Eunbi is really sad that you left, even if she received the gift you sent her for her birthday last year, she was looking at it sadly instead of happily... We miss you Unnie.

 

- I’m sorry... but you know... I really can’t stand staying there... It’s just too much for me.

 

-I know Unnie but please... stop running away. We’re here for you, let us help you.

 

- I’m really sorry... I should hang up now and let you sleep

 

- Unnie ! Please consider coming back at least to visit us too... we miss having you around. 
 

- I’ll think about it but I’m really busy too you know... I’m still a year away from my internship so this year is really important for me. 

 

- Don’t overwork yourself okay.

 

- I won’t... See ya Chaewon 

 

- See you Unnie... I miss you.

 

- I miss y’all too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon slumped back on her bed with a revengeful wave of thought keeping her from falling asleep... unlike Minjoo, Hyewon decided to run away from her problems and memories. Chaewon can’t blame the girl for it, of course she doesn’t but it still hurt to know that she failed in helping one of her dearest friend. She wished that Hyewon would somehow realize that running away won’t help her in any way... just delay the day she’ll have to face her problems. 

 

 

She turned in her bed many times frustratingly and huffed once she realized that her sleepiness disappeared. Although the feeling of wanting to sleep vanished, the tiredness and soreness didn’t. She was restless in her bed and like it was predicated she received a call again.

 

 

 

- hello? Chaeyeon Unnie ?

 

- Chaewon-ah ? 

 

- yeah ?

 

- Did Hyewon call you ? She told you everything right.

 

- she did. 

 

- good ... did you try to-

 

- I did, of course I did... but again she said she couldn’t face it yet.

 

- Aishhh this girl... she always was stubborn. At least I successfully made her promise something...

 

- oh what is it !?

 

- she promised to meet Eunbi at least once.

 

- NO WAY !!

 

- yeah I did but I hated pressuring her into doing so... now I feel kinda bad.

 

- No no it’s all good... I’m sure deep down she wanted to see Eunbi again. What did you say for her to accept though.?

 

- I told her that I’ll ravage her house including her gaming computer, guitar and most importantly I’ll demolish her fridge.

 

- that’s... harsh.

 

- I know which is why I feel bad now.

 

- I mean... she kinda deserved it tho. It’s been a year and a half since she last met Eunbi... they barely talk by messages and they don’t even call each other. 

 

- I know... I hope she won’t chicken out though.

 

- hahah don’t worry, the life of her fridge is in line so she won’t risk it... but like I said I’m a 100% sure that deep down she wants it.

 

- Yeah... anyway how are you going to do with Minjoo... I mean once she’ll be back everyone will talk about it. You know how news spread fast here and if she hears that Hyewon is back she’ll hunt her down and never let her go. 

 

- I don’t know yet... she still have a week left here before she goes back to Fallen Creek...

 

- why don’t you invite her on a date.?

 

- yea- wait what !?

 

- don’t lie to me... Joy, Yena and Yuri already spilled the tea and pics... nice hickeys by the way... I’ll forever be disgusted by Yena’s bathroom even though I think that she’s the one who’s the most disgusted with Yuri... I’m glad it wasn’t my bathroom. Anyway, either you are already dating or you said you want to ask her in a more romantic way. In both case you should invite her on a date, trust me, me and Sakura would go on dates every single day after school when we started dating. I’ll surprised if you don’t.

 

- I... yeah you’re right. But don’t you still go on dates though.

 

 

- I do... but I legit lives with her now so there’s no need to go out to see each other anymore.

 

- true... 

 

- I’ll let you think about it then, I need to prepare for my next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter