Blooming Love.

You and Me in a bathroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pls read the A/N at end of the chapter.

 

I hope you'll like this chapter.

enjoy :) 

 

 

__________

 

 

"What do you mean ?" Was Minjoo’s answer for this sudden confession from Chaewon...

 

 

Realizing what Chaewon had just blurted out she acted composed and relaxed when inside she was scolding herself for being that dumb...

 

 

"You’ll understand later." Chaewon smiled as a drop of imaginary sweat was rolling down her temple.

 

 

Minjoo looked at Chaewon. What was she supposed to understand.? It was half frustrating and half romantic, although she was a little (lot) curious on what was actually going on she also found it really endearing how Chaewon could plan all this for her. 

 

 

"Let’s go, we have to go quickly or else we’ll be late." Said Chaewon while standing up, she had already paid for the lunch before Minjoo could complain about it and was opening the door for the sulky princess who was both mad for not being able to pay at least once on this date and not being able to understand what Chaewon was planning. It didn’t bother Chaewon, in fact she was even glad by her reaction... if you’re wondering why then just remember she’s majoring in psychology... 

 

Chaewon was indeed happy that her princess was a little mad at her, this reaction means that Minjoo really liked what she had done so far on this date... it’s reverse psychology, when you like something too much you tend to ‘not’ like it. In Minjoo’s case, she likes this date so much that she’s mad to not be able to do something to help or contribute. 
 

 

 

But today, it was Chaewon’s day to confess and to pamper her princess as she should be, so she won’t let Minjoo perturb her plans at all cost even if she have to make her pout and sulk for few minutes.

 

Don't try to understand, only Chaewon would anyway.

 

They walked down the streets toward the car, more people filled the city as it was the rush hour but for Minjoo it was only her and Chaewon. Minjoo was about to open the door but Chaewon caught her hand before she could even touch the handle. 

 

 

"Chae~ I know you want to be romantic and all but I can open a door myself you know." Said Minjoo while turning toward Chaewon who had a slight confused face which morphed into a full blown smirk.

 

 

"Well, I know you can but I never said that we’d take the car now... I was simply taking something here before we head to our next place princess.“ Explained Chaewon while squeezing Minjoo’s hand as if emphasizing her words.

 

 

The blush on Minjoo’s face couldn’t be more obvious than it was...

 

 

‘Damn, why does it only happens to me’ she thought while looking away and pulling her hand out of Chaewon’s grasp from embarrassment.

 

 

Chaewon was laughing whole-heartedly which earned a glare from the shy princess... she stopped with few apologizes while going to the car’s boot. 

 

 

"Don’t look." She instructed to Minjoo who turned away and looked everywhere but the car.

 

Taking out what she wanted she closed the boot and locked the car before gently tapping Minjoo’s shoulder and showing her what she wanted to give her.

 

 

"This one is for you again~" she said while offering the bouquet she had in hand...

 

 

Few people looked at them because of what Chaewon was giving her but she couldn’t care less and she accepted the floral composition with the brightest smile she could muster...

 

 

 

"Now we can go." Chaewon smiled and took her hand while walking toward their next destination. To be honest she didn’t like all the attention on them and she wanted all of them to mind their own business... but as long as Minjoo was happy she didn’t care about the world looking at them...

 

 

 

This was the fourth bouquet today. She never had received so much flowers in her life, she already had received few before since she was working as an actress and model but they didn’t hold as much meaning or emotions than the one she received today. The only bouquet that could even match up to these ones was the one Chaewon got her when she got her first job at the company, other than that she don’t know if she’ll ever be happier than this by receiving a bouquet.

 

 

 

 

They arrived quicker than expected and Minjoo now realized where they were... entering the building she just looked around trying to figure where they were heading to. The one and only mall of the town was a two-floor building with approximately 20 shops and 15 restaurants at most with few divertissements here and there, nonetheless, it was one of the most active part of the city especially among the youngsters. Compared to the capital or bigger cities, this mall was ridiculously small and ‘empty’ but Minjoo had come to get used to this single small mall in the middle of the woods. They continued their way to the back of the mall where the single interesting thing there was the cinema...

 

 

Like what she expected Chaewon opened the door for Minjoo and told her to enter. 

 

 

"Wait and sit there. I’m going to buy the tickets. Do you want any snacks or drinks.?" Chaewon asked looking at Minjoo.

 

 

"No thank you, we just ate so I’m not hungry." She replied while sitting down like she was told to. She wasn’t hungry but them going to the movies automatically means drinks and popcorn or other various snacks. However she still feels guilty for making Chaewon spend so much on this one date... so she refused the snacks for Chaewon wallet’s sake.

 

 

 

Chaewon nodded before saying she’ll be back quickly and leaving Minjoo alone. Minjoo took this opportunity to admire the bouquet she was holding. The center of the composition is white, orange and pink on the extremities rose. It was a really beautiful rose, maybe the prettiest she had ever seen before. She gently pulled it from the bouquet to take a closer look at it and noticed that instead of feeling a sting on her fingers, the stem was soft and thornless... after she looked at the intriguing rose she put it back and analyzed the other flowers around.

 

There were purplish flowers which looked like a mix between dandelions and chrysanthemums but purple... there also are white flowers that she couldn’t pinpoint the name of, it was frustrating how her flower knowledge was limited... she would describe them as white six petals flowers with protruding yellowish stamens... that’s all she could about say about them. Oh wait, they smell nice and are beautiful, that may help...

 

 

Next were the smaller 6 petals flowers, she noticed that there were two different colors of the same flower, some were red with white borders on their petals while the others were purple with the same borders on the extremities. She liked how special these flowers seemed to be, like the not-ordinary looking rose she liked so much, these flowers were also special looking.

 

 

 

Oh finally a flower she recognized, Chaewon told her about them since they were in the first bouquet too... wait no, they’re different from the one she received this morning, these one are going from white to pale pink to red on the end of the frizzy petals... some of them were stripped with a yellowish white and a bright red, others were a mix of both of them but with a variation of colours such as red, pink, white, yellow.. it was respecting the colour scheme of the whole composition while also being so different because of their random-like pattern and colour pairs. 

 

‘So these are a variant of the white carnations I received this morning?’ She wondered what they meant this time as they caught her attention pretty bad like the rest of the bouquet... she especially liked this composition that seemed so wild and vivid yet somehow coherent and organized.

 

 

The flowers that ornated the bouquet were tiny white bell-like flowers, this somehow made her think of ‘Thinkerbell’. They were attached on a small green stem, they looked like lamppost attached like this but she liked them... it was cute.

 

 

"Are you alone..?" Asked a masculine voice in front of her... she snapped out of her concentration and looked up to find a tall and lean guy looking down on her.

 

"Uh n-" she didn’t had time to reply that the guy already cut her off.

 

 

"Oh, your bouquet... don’t tell me your date left you alone... perhaps he even ditched you. Come on, I’ll make your time worst it since that can’t take care of a beauty like you." He said while attempting to grab her arm... Minjoo was torn between annoyance and panic, but what was sure was that she was mad at him for talking about her date when he didn’t knew who she was... he has no rights to talk bad about Chaewon.

 

 

 

"I’m sorry bu-" she attempted to escape his hold and moved further away on the bench to avoid him... yet something more effective happened.

 

 

" off." Said an angry voice from behind.

 

 

The guy turned back and looked around but no one was in front of him... he then looked down and was met with a glaring pair of eyes...

 

 

"And who are you.? "He asked relaxed when he saw who was bothering him. Minjoo then noticed his fidgeting hands that gave away his actually panicked self... he then spoke up again.

 

 

"I did nothing wrong. S-She’s clearly on a date with an who ditched her, so I’m being a gentleman and I invited her to come with me." The piercing glare he received made him explain himself... that small lady here is a bit intimidating... Minjoo was a pro at acting so she could also detect when someone was, and this one guy sure hid his game well... the small gulp and the stutter was a big give away though.

 

 

"Who said that she was ditched...?" The smaller woman pointed out coldly.

 

"W-Whatever? He’s not here ! Who are you to tell me to off!" He answered angrily... or at least tried to sound like.

 

"I’m her date you head." The woman replied spitting venom through her voice... the man gulped down in fear, that small woman was exuding a threatening aura... 

 

 

"I- uh. You - " he tried to formulate something but decided that his wisest choice was to run away before getting in trouble... so it’s what he did, he rushed to the doors and disappeared behind them... he had everything to lose, the date he was insulting was actually here, the woman he tried to hit on wasn’t ditched and most importantly that woman was probably not interested in him at all considering her date was a scary small lady... in all cases he was the bad guy and he wasn’t ready to lose his reputation on it... also perhaps not lose his life.

 

 

"Are you okay ? " Chaewon asked Minjoo who was stunned on her sit...

 

 

After all, Chaewon did scared a guy that was pretty much the double of her size by just talking to him... it was impressive.

 

 

"Yes... yes, I am." She answered a bit shocked by what she just witnessed.

 

 

"Good."

 

 

"Oiiiiii Chaewon !" A deep voice was heard near them and Chaewon had the urge to face palm herself but she let her own eyes roll in recognition... out of all the time and all the places why him.

 

 

Here was her ‘charming’ cousin and his gang... when it wasn’t Hyewon and Eunbi it’s her stupid cousin.

 

 

"Hey Felix" she said, Minjoo also greeted the Australian guy with a wave of the hand.

 

"What’re you doing here." Chaewon asked his cousin who was laughing madly with his friends..

 

 

"Actually, you scared the out of Bangchan !" He laughed with all his group following after.

 

 

"Of who ?" She asked not understanding what her cousin was saying.

 

 

"Oh, yeah you never met him before, he was a senior in our high school and graduated before you entered." Answered Jisun.

 

"Yeah, he owes us tonight’s dinner now !" Said Changbin.

 

"Why though..?" Asked Minjoo curiously.

 

 

"Oh, we dared him to score a date with you and act like this. He is clearly bad at it..." laughed Minho

 

"Well, he didn’t know you so we were the winners anyway." Continued Hyunjin

 

 

"True, I wanted to say sorry couz for his behavior, he’s absolutely not like this normally, we kinda forced him to. Anyway we’re going to find him now... bye couz." Said Felix one last time before going away.

 

 

"I swear Imma punch him for real one day." Mumbled Chaewon at her cousin’s attitude...

 

 

"What’s in your bag ?" Asked Minjoo who noticed the paper bag in Chaewon’s hand.

 

 

"Oh, just drinks. Since you said you didn’t want snacks I didn’t buy some but I still got us drinks in case we’re thirsty. " Explained Chaewon while showing the bag to Minjoo. "That’s why I took some time."

 

"That’s so nice of you." Smiled Minjoo. In normal circumstances she would have scolded Chaewon for buying her things again but sensing that the older girl was pissed she decided not to, instead she was going to make her smile again. She walked closer to the said girl and kissed her cheek to prove her point... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter