Jealousy and its stupidity (part 1)

You and Me in a bathroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls were chatting down the coffee shop, laughing and relieved now that they knew they wouldn’t have to deal with 2kim ever again or at least for the night. 

 

"What do you think they’re doing?" Asked Wendy curious on what’s going on upstairs.

 

 

"Wait.... I just realized something... if they both confess tonight does it mean that my bathroom will be their special place... like you know somewhere you hold good memories with ... ewwwww" Yena stated with the most disgusted and horrified voice she could convey.... 

 

 

 

"Oh my god ...." Yuri stuttered out finally analyzing what was happening. The couple looked at each other pale from horror as they both are totally disgusted by their own bathroom. 

 

 

Everyone laughed at the dramatic couple but they all knew... they wouldn’t ever want to be in their places. 

 

"It’s the price to pay for finally making them realize their feelings..." said Yeri with an supportive tone patting Yena’s shoulder in compassion. 

 

"I mean ... it could be worse you know. They could be kissing-" said Nako but was cut off by Joy. "They could be ing by now-" Joy added but was also interrupted ...

 

 

Everyone froze at the resounding sound coming from upstairs... they could recognize the sound from miles away and they all knew from who it was. 

 

 

"Don’t tell me they’re really ing..." mumbled a flabbergasted Wonyoung... 

 

 

"Wow, Chaewon’s rough..." commented Hitomi wide eyed

 

 

"Who said it was Chaewon..." added Sakura with a grin 

 

 

"They’re even rougher than Seulgi and Joohyun" said Joy making the couple blush furiously and the whole room turned toward them with even more grossed out looks on their face. 

 

 

"Yah Park Sooyoung !" Screamed Seulgi to her friend whose smirk only grew bigger as their reactions totally satisfied her. 

 

"I mean... she’s not wrong, you guys are loud." Added up Yeri truthfully. It didn’t helped the situation...

 

 

 

Yena and Yuri were frozen on their spot... were their friends really getting on in their bathrooms. Breaking down their stupefied state they both rushed to their apartment upstairs and quickly made their way toward that cursed bathroom...

 

 

 

————

 

 

 

"Ouchhhhh ! What was that for !!" Yelled Chaewon after getting slapped the hell out by her one and only Minjoo who only huffed and turned around sulking.

 

 

 

Chaewon quickly recovered from the slap and tried to get Minjoo’s attention... which obviously didn’t work as the girl was still upset. 

 

 

 

"Minjoo... talk to me ... I’m sorry ..." started Chaewon trying to calm the still sulking girl in front of her.

 

 

"Please Minjoo... Please don’t be mad at me... I’ll be a good girl I prawmise-" continued Chaewon ... both of them not knowing that the owners of the apartment were listening to whatever was happening at the moment right behind the door. "Minjoo I beg you awowowo " Minjoo caught Chaewon’s cheek and pinch it hardly which made the latter let out a strange noise. 

 

 

 

"A good girl uh... beg more then." Coldly replied Minjoo still mad... no one ever say ‘bubblegum’ in front of her, crush or not. 

 

 

"Pwease I prawmise I’ll beeeee a gawd gurl" 

 

 

 

"Okay-"

 

 

 

They were cut off by loud bangings on the door followed by the voices of their evil friends. 

 

 

"Wow Minjoo I didn’t know you’d be that rough" she heard Joy say from the other side.

 

"Please tell me you two aren’t ing " they heard Yena’s desperate voice just after .

 

They both blushed ... they didn’t expect that from their friends... Chaewon suddenly got an idea and whispered something to Minjoo who eyes widen in horror but still played along. 

 

 

"Why are y’all listening." Replied Chaewon loudly for them to hear clearly from the other side while faking panting. "Yah Minjoo stop" she then whispered loud enough with another weird noise again so they’d hear... 

 

 

"Yayaya stopppppp" they heard Yuri say as she believed their act... 

 

 

Hearing this Minjoo was even more embarrassed but still... she do agree on the fact that it was a good revenge on their friends, more specifically on Yena.... 

 

 

"Minjoo Yah." Joohyun called her out making her shiver... the older girl was someone who Minjoo couldn’t lie to.

 

 

"What’s happening ." That’s when she heard Eunbi speak up making her gulp in embarrassment...

 

"I slapped Chaewon... she was laughing at me coz I was jealous" she replied ... yup she’s that bad at lying that she doesn’t even try to. 

 

 

"I mean Chaewon has no right to laugh at you when she’s the most jealous of you two." They heard Chaeyeon say which earned some approvals from the others... even though Chaewon couldn’t see them because of the door separating them she swear she could picture Chaeyeon’s smirk as she told this...

 

 

 

"We’ll be going now... please don’t get too steamy in here or else Duckie and Yul would have to move out." Said Seulgi one last time before their voices disappeared slowly leaving the apartment.

 

 

 

"Yah ... why did you ruin the plan." Said Chaewon turning to Minjoo with an unreadable look on her face.

 

 

"I can’t lie ... sorry" she replied guiltily...

 

 

 

But of course when had she even got mad at Minjoo... never once in her life so is she really mad that Minjoo ruines her revenge... no. 

 

 

"Hey, okay I’m sorry MinMin. I didn’t intended to sound that mad and rude sorry." Apologizes Chaewon seeing that Minjoo was really feeling bad from ruining the whole plan. She scooted a little closer to Minjoo with a smile to prove that she wasn’t mad.

 

 

 

"Oh my gadnis" was all Minjoo said however...

 

 

A look of panic passed through her eyes when she saw Chaewon’s face... with a big red mark on her right cheek... a hand mark from her slap earlier. She pulled Chaewon up and brought her in front of the mirror to show Chaewon who was confused on what was happening. "I’m sooo sorry Chae I didn’t mean to do this." Minjoo was really panicking at this point when Chaewon didn’t say anything after seeing herself in the mirror.

 

 

"Minjoo...Minjoo ... Minjoo Yah .... MINJOO ” Chaewon was the one calming Minjoo who was looking around for an emergency kit or something like this in the small bathroom. She did caught the frog’s attention after yelling her name. "Look I’m fine... let’s sit down okay." Said Chaewon once she got Minjoo’s attention.

 

 

 

They both sat down but they were interrupted by the demonic sound of the phone that they forgot in a corner...

 

 

 

Joy : OMG you are loud. You two stop coz Yena is about to throw a bomb so the whole bathroom explode, so I suggest you two to calm your hormones and wait till you’re outta here. 

 

 

 

Joy: Plus... Chae has lot of stories about jealousy if you want Minjoo... I’m sure that’ll calm you both ;)

 

 

Joy : Chae almost fought with Yujin and Wonyoung because of jealousy, she also got mad at Chaeyeon and Eunbi. Have fun ;)

 

 

 

"You almost fought with Wonyoungie ..?" 

 

 

"I can explain I swear !!!"

 

"And Yujunie ?"

 

"Uhmmm ...? Wasn’t my fault ..?"

 

 

"You sure have things to explain and now."

 

"Yes ma’am."

 

 

 

 

 

 

———- 

 

 

 

 

It was in their first year of high school.... maybe 6 months since the start of the year and Minjoo was now fully accustomed in their school and also with their friends. She became very close with Eunbi and Joy in such a short time that it worried Chaewon a little. Sure she could take it when Minjoo said she’ll hang out with Joy after classes instead of going out her, as it was the senior’s last year here, and Minjoo should enjoy all the time she can with Joy. Eunbi was also bearable as the older was scary but also took good care of Minjoo. However what she couldn’t take was when Minjoo seemed to get closer and closer to Yujin... 

 

 

 

She couldn’t find a reason why Minjoo would get so close to Yujin recently and that somehow frustrated her to no point. Once was okay, twice was tolerable, third was annoying but fourth was unacceptable. 

 

Four freaking days since she had some time with Minjoo. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter