The Feels

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi was walking alone on the street, heading to the school. Nako is sent by the driver while she was told to take the bus to school. Hitomi was holding her backpack on her hand. Her back was hurting after being hit by Rino the night before. 

 

“Hii-chan!”

 

Hitomi turned and found Yuri running to her. Yuri jumped onto her, hitting on her back. Hitomi squealed in pain and caused Yuri to panic. 

 

“Hii-chan! You okay?”

 

Hitomi gave her a thumbs up telling her that she was okay when she was not. Hitomi kept it a secret about her and Nako. Nobody in school knew they were stepsibling, not even Yena and Yuri.

 

“You scare me!” Yuri said in relief.
“You look happy,” Hitomi tried to change the topic.
“I’m here with you, of course I’m happy!” 

 

Yuri linked her arms with Hitomi and they walked together. 

 

“Hii-chan, are you and Nako okay?” Yuri suddenly asked.
“We are fine, why?”
“Nothing, it just that you guys rarely talk. I mean it is always me and Yena talking, you two are quite passive,”
“I don’t have much to talk and you know I’m the silent type, we are friends since middle school, you should know me already!” Hitomi stated.
“I know, but lately, I don’t know of it is just my feelings or what, I think you are not acting like you,”
“What nonsense are you talking about? I’m still the same Hitomi,”
“Really?” Yuri stopped and looked at her best friend.
“Really! I’m still the same Hii-chan!” 

 

Yuri cupped Hitomi’s face and stared at her. Yuri pouted .

 

“Hii-chan, if there is something you want to tell me, just tell me, don’t keep it to yourself. You are my best friend so I need to make sure it stays that way,” Yuri said.

 

Hitomi cupped her best friend cheek’s back.

 

“I will Yuri, don’t worry okay?”

 

Yuri nodded and gave Hitomi a hug. Hitomi was holding her pain when Yuri tapped slowly on her back. Hitomi slowly pushed Yuri away and instead she dragged her to school. Hitomi did not want to worry Yuri so she kept everything to herself.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung was feeling unenergetic that day. She was bored because Chaewon was absent and Sakura was missing the whole day. Hyewon was sleeping and she was reading alone at her spot. Wonyoung noticed Yujin and Minju were also absent, Chaeyeon went with Sakura and Eunbi was also sleeping. She wondered what was wrong with the class. Wonyoung saw Nako sitting in front, doing her work. Hitomi was behind her sitting with Yuri and Yena was nowhere to be seen.

 

“They are so hardworking,”

 

Wonyoung was scanning the three of them and suddenly Wonyoung noticed a blood stain on lower part of Hitomi’s shirt. Even though she was wearing the dark blue blazer, the blood at the tip of the white shirt was clearly visible.

 

“Does she get hurt?”

 

Wonyoung was about to approach but the school bell rang. Hitomi packed her bag in hurry and left, followed by Nako and Yuri. Wonyoung rushed after Hitomi without her bag, she could just pick them up later. Nako and Yuri were going out of the school but Hitomi, she was heading to the washroom. Wonyoung went inside and saw Hitomi taking off her blazer. Hitomi froze when she saw Wonyoung and immediately put her blazer back on.

 

“Wonyoung!”

 

Wonyoung locked the door. 

 

“What happened to you?” Wonyoung asked.
“I fell down, and I got hurt,” Hitomi lied.

 

Wonyoung is a genius and she knows when someone lies to her.

 

“Nobody get hurt like that because of falling,” Wonyoung said.
“It’s true,”
“Take your jacket off,” Wonyoung ordered.
“No! Why would I?”
“Take it off or I will call Yuri here,”

 

Hitomi was scared that Yuri will know about this. Hitomi then reluctantly agreed and took her blazer off. She showed her back to Wonyoung and blood stained were everywhere. Wonyoung walked closer to her and asked,

 

“Mind if I lift up your shirt?”
“Go ahead,”

 

Wonyoung lifted up Hitomi’s shirt and saw the scar on her back. There were the old ones and the new one were bleeding badly.

 

“Who did this to you?” Wonyoung questioned.
“It just an accident, don’t tell anyone about this,”
“Hii-chan, you are hurting. This is bad!”
“Wonyoung please, don’t tell anyone about this, I beg you. I don’t want it to be worse. Don’t tell anyone if you want to see me alive,” Hitomi begged.
“But-,”
“Wonyoung please,” Hitomi was in tears.
“Fine, but let’s treats your wound first,” Wonyoung said.
“Okay, promise me you won’t tell anyone,”

 

They stared into each other eyes and slowly, Wonyoung nodded. Hitomi was relieved. She put her blazer back on. Wonyoung sneakily stole the first aid from the infirmary and brought it to the washroom. She locked the door and started treating Hitomi. Hitomi was sitting while Wonyoung was behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter