Carnival

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon and Wonyoung were sitting together in the science lab. Wonyoung is surprised to find Chaewon crying in the hallway earlier so she offered tissue to her. Chaewon would not tell her about what happened and the exact reason she cried. Wonyoung respected her so she stayed silent about it.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Wonyoung broke the silence after so long.

“Better,” Chaewon replied.

“How to make you smile?”

“You don’t have to, I will be okay,” Chaewon said.

“No, I need to make you smile,”

 

Wonyoung suddenly stood in front of Chaewon. She took out her phone and played a song. It’s the Any Song by Zico. Wonyoung began dancing in a weird way.

 

“Wonnie, what are you doing?”

“I’m dancing, join me,” Wonyoung offered.

“No,”

 

Wonyoung kept dancing but her step was all wrong which she purposely got it wrong.

 

“Wonnie, that’s wrong,” Chaewon pointed out.

“Then, show me how,”

 

Chaewon ended up dancing with her and unknown to her, she smiled, and her heart was a bit cured.

 

= = = = =

 

The exam is over and finally it was the school carnival day. All the girls were surprised when Sakura and Chaeyeon announced that their booth will be giving out free hugs for the day.

 

“Are you crazy? I won’t do it!” Yujin protested.

“Don’t worry, nobody is going to ask you to do it, you are in charge of security, which means you will need to stop the kids from hugging our girls for too long,” Sakura explained.

“Owh, okay that’s better,” Yujin nodded.

“So, Eunbi and Hyewon will stay at the counter, Nako and Yena will be in charge of hygiene, kick those who smells, Chaewon and Yujin will be in charge of security, Wonyoung, Minju, Yuri and Hitomi will be in charge of giving hugs while Chaeyeon and me will monitor around,” Sakura informed.

 

They all just nodded. Nobody dares to speak against Sakura.

 

“Okay let’s go to work,”

 

As expected, class 12A had the most visitors. Students were already queuing up even before their booth opened. Sakura and Chaeyeon were monitoring everything from the stage. They all wanted a free hug from the cute Wonyoung, goddess Minju, soulful Yuri and bubbly Hitomi even when they must pay 50000 won for it. Sakura is indeed a genius.

 

“Okay, open the gate,” Sakura instructed.

 

Yuri was the first person on duty. Yuri was lucky because most of the early birds were from junior class and they all were shy when they hug Yuri. Some even took photo with Yuri and even requested her to sing, and of course Sakura charged extra for that. Yuri did her job for an hour before Hitomi came for substitution. Hitomi had different fans. All her fans were those juniors in their first year. They consisted of those nerds that excels in their study. They even gifted Hitomi some books, stationary and even bread because they knew Hitomi loves bread.

 

“Hitomi sunbaenim, date me,” A girl gave her a rose.

“I wish I can, but I can’t,” Hitomi gifted her a hug instead.

 

Yuri was alerted. She eyed that junior who tried to ask Hitomi for a date and even remembered her name. She needs to meet that girl later. As the time passed, the line was getting longer. There were even a chaos because Nako and Yena were kicking people out from the line because they were pushing each other.

 

“Get in line or I will hit you!” Yena was ready with her baton.

 

The girls feared Yena and obeyed. On the other side, Nako just stood next to her and was slacking off. Yena would not let Nako do anything because Nako is small. For  Yena, Nako needs protection from all the beast.

 

“Hii-chan, I will take over now,”

 

Hitomi is relieved when Wonyoung came and took her place. The students who saw Wonyoung, all began to crowd the existing crowded lines. Chaewon is alerted. She could see the crazy fangirls coming to hug the Bunny. Chaewon went up to the stage and confidently stood next to her.

 

“Why are you here?” Wonyoung asked.

“To protect you from those monsters,”

 

Wonyoung giggled. Chaewon is protective towards her. The first girls came, and she ran to Wonyoung to hug her.

 

“I really like you Wonyoung!” She screamed out loud.

“Hold on! Hold on! Move back, time’s up,”

 

Chaewon pulled the girl away from Wonyoung and told her to get off stage. Wonyoung fans consists of juniors and seniors. They are quite aggressive and obsessive towards Wonyoung. Chaewon had to work extra to protect her bunny. Some gave Wonyoung a bear and Chaewon had to double check the bear to make sure no hidden camera installed. Wonyoung somehow feels happy that she has Chaewon by her side.

 

“Wonyoung, it’s my turn,”

 

There was a loud chant from the crowd when Minju appeared. Wonyoung wished Minju luck and at the same the same time, Yujin was restless. Chaewon smiled awkwardly at Minju an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter