Anger

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was sitting outside Hitomi’s room. She could not believe that Hitomi loses all the memories.

 

“Yuri?”

 

Yuri looked up and saw Nako.

 

“Where is Hii-chan?” Nako asked.

“She’s inside with Aunt Rino,”

 

Nako rushed inside and the first person she saw was Hitomi. Hitomi was looking confused sitting on the bed. Nako stood next to her mom.

 

“Mom, is it true?”

 

Rino just nodded and signalled Nako that they will talk about it later.

 

“She needs a rest, I will check on her back again later,” The doctor informed.

“Thank you, doctor,”

 

They all left the room with the doctor. Hitomi scanned the surrounding and her eyes were set on the grapes on the table. She jumped down her bed and opened the plastic bag. She noticed a short note on the plastic.

 

“Hii-chan, get well soon. Love, Yul,”

 

Hitomi bit her lip. She just stared at the notes and said,

 

“Yul,”

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin was driving aimlessly around the neighbourhood. She was not in the mood to go to school or meeting anyone in school. She switched her phone off since yesterday because she did not want to talk to Minju. She felt betrayed that Minju cheated behind her back. Yujin parked her car and began to walk at the park. She wandered around until she saw someone familiar sitting on the bench.

 

“Out of everyone, why is it her?”

 

Yujin saw Wonyoung sitting on the bench across her, playing her phone.

 

“Bich, aren’t you going to school?” Yujin asked, rude.

 

Wonyoung’s put her phone down and looked up to the person in front of her. As soon as she saw that face, she burned inside.

 

“Rude Yujin,”

“You can’t expect me to greet you properly because you know how much I dislike you,” Yujin scoffed.

“I’m not in the mood to fight,”

 

Wonyoung packed her bag and was about to leave but Yujin blocked her.

 

“Ahn Yujin, move,” Wonyoung said.

“I’m not moving,”

“What is your problem bich?”

“My problem is that your Chaewon is cheating with my Minju,”

“Wow! You still call her ‘My Minju’ even though she cheats on you?” Wonyoung provoked.

“Watch your mouth!”

“Ahn Yujin, what do you want now? Hit me? Punch me?” Wonyoung pushed Yujin slightly.

“Do you want to fight me you weak ?”

“Maybe this is why Minju cheats on you, you are an ,” Wonyoung stated.

“Jang Wonyoung, watch what you are saying! I will beat you for real!”

“Then try me!”

 

Yujin was about to hit Wonyoung and Wonyoung immediately closed her eyes. Yujin stopped. Instead, she flicked Wonyoung’s forehead.

 

“Ouch,” Wonyoung squealed.

“Such a baby,”

“Did you just flick me?” Wonyoung was burning in anger.

“I can just hit you for real but flicking already hurt you so it’s a waste of energy,”

“Are you looking down on my strength?” Wonyoung was furious.

“You are weak,”

 

Wonyoung was ready to attack Yujin but a voice called her.

 

“Jang Wonyoung!”

 

It was Chaewon who came running to her. Yujin suddenly felt hot as she saw Chaewon. Her anger risen.

 

“Wonnie, are you okay? Did she hurt you?” Chaewon was checking Wonyoung from her face to her hand.

“I’m fine,” Wonyoung pulled her hand away from Chaewon.

“Ahn Yujin, what are you doing here?” Chaewon turned to Yujin.

“Kim Chaewon, you are the last person I want to see today, so please get lost,”

“Before I do, let me tell you one thing. Minju and me are totally over. She dumped me because of you so you better treat her well,” Chaewon added.

“I don’t care! The thing is she cheats on me with you!”

“No, more like she cheats on me with you!” Chaewon fought back.

 

Yujin was speechless. She really wanted to punch Chaewon.

 

“Wonnie, let’s talk,” Chaewon turned to Wonyoung and grabbed her wrist.

“We have nothing to talk about and I’m not leaving with you!” Wonyoung refused.

“Then, you are going with Yujin?” Chaewon asked.

“You can go with me if you want,” Yujin said hoping that Chaewon would get jealous.

“I will go with Yujin!” Wonyoung agreed.

 

Chaewon turned to Yujin who was smiling in victory before she looked back at Wonyoung.

 

“This is not some drama where the lead is stupid enough letting her girl go with someone else. You are leaving with me,”

 

Wonyoung flinched. Chaewon is really brave. Chaewon dragged Wonyoung away from Yujin and Yujin was left alone, amused at Chaewon’s courage.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaewon stopped when she was sure that Yujin was not around anymore. She turned to Wonyoung who just shoved her hand away and now crossing her arms, pouting , and was looking away from her.

 

“You are still mad at me?” Chaewon questioned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter