Girlfriend

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fine, then we are over,”

 

Minju packed her bag up. Chaewon growled and hold Minju’s hand.

 

“Min, this is not it,” 
“What? You have Wonyoung now so you can go to her freely since we are over,”
“Minju, I’m sorry okay? I’m just sad that you look after Yujin more than me,” Chaewon said.
“Chaewon, I’m her girlfriend, and I owe her a lot,”
“Then what about me?”
“We agree to stay low until we graduate, can’t you just wait?” Minju asked.

 

Chaewon let out a sigh. Minju put her bag down and turned to Chaewon and reached for her hand.

 

“Chaewon, it won’t be long, I’m sure we can get through this,”
“Min, I can wait but how about you? Don’t you feel anything when you are with her? I’m scared that you will fall for her instead,” Chaewon told her worry.
“Let’s trust each other,”
“I want to but my heart says the otherwise,”

 

Chaewon pulled her hand away from Minju.

 

“I will see you around,”

 

Chaewon left the room and Minju sat back on her chair. Minju was in dilemma. She loves Chaewon but Yujin, she owed her a lot. Yujin was there for her when her family was in trouble so she could not say no to her. Lately, she was so attached to Yujin that she keeps missing that girl. Minju ruffled her hair feeling frustrated. She has no control of her own heart. She did not know what to do. She felt useless. Minju leaned her head on the table and slowly, she fell asleep.

 

= = = = =

 

Hitomi was studying in her room. It was dark outside. Hitomi needed to maintain her spot as the top student in school because that was the only way to beat Nako and make her dad proud. Talking about her dad, she had not seen him for a while. He was too busy working. Hitomi checked the time. Almost 8 pm. Hitomi heard a car engine outside. She peeked through the window and saw Yena dropping Nako’s home. Nako looked so happy. 

 

“They must be having a great time,”

 

Hitomi envied Nako but she could not do that. Rino will beat her up if she went out late with a friend. Hitomi phone rang and it was Yuri. Yuri wanted to meet up with her but again, Hitomi declined her invitation. Hitomi put her phone down and surprised when the room door opened. Nako appeared. She looked unhappy.

 

“Yah, are you trying to make the whole school know we are not friends?”
“What do you mean? I did nothing,” Hitomi defended herself.
“Don’t play dumb! I’m sure you told Yena something because she is suspecting!” 
“Nako, I tell nothing!”
“You are lying!”
“Nako! Stop blaming things on me! I did nothing to you! Why are you like this to me?” Hitomi almost shouted.
“You dare to shout at me? You are going to pay for this!”

 

Nako took the glass vase on the shelves, threw it on the ground that it breaks and the next thing, she stepped on it that her toe bleed and she sat on the ground like she was hurting.

 

“Nako! What are you doing?”


 
Hitomi wanted to approach Nako but Nako pushed her aside and screamed,

 

“MOMMMMM!!”

 

Rino came as fast as lightning. As soon as she saw Nako om the ground, she raged. Nako was crying, faking her injury.

 

“What did you do to my daughter?”
“I did nothing, she did that to herself!” Hitomi revealed.
“Mom, she hurt me,” Nako cried.
“YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!”

 

Rino was controlled by anger. She charged at Hitomi, grabbed her by the collar and slapped her hard.

 

“I take care of you and you dare to hurt my child,”

 

Rino hit Hitomi repeatedly that her face bled a lot. Hitomi took all the hit because she was helpless. Nako watched in victory, smiling evilly. The last slapped from Rino caused Hitomi to fell weak on the ground. She was totally beaten up by Rino. 

 

“I will kill you if you hurt my child again!”

 

Rino helped Nako’s up and walked out of the room after slamming hard on the door. Hitomi was crying on the ground, lying down hopeless with blood and bruises all over her face and body. 

 

“Dad...help me...,”

 

Hitomi gathered her strength and reached for her phone. She tried to call her dad but it went through the voice mails. Hitomi cried to herself

.

“Dad...I need...help,”

 

= = = = =

 

Minju woke up from her sleep when she heard the thunder growled. To her surprise, she was not alone in the class. Yujin was next to her, staring at her.

 

“Yujin. When did you arrive?” Minju asked.
“Two hours ago?”
“Why didn’t you wake me up?”
“You are sleeping, I don’t want to disturb you,”
“What time is it?” Minju checked het watch.
“It is late!” Minju panicked as she got extra class to attend.
“Let’s skip class shall we?” Yujin suggested.
“Skip class? Why? You mom will be mad at you if you skip class again!” Minju stated.
“Just this one time, one last time,”

 

Minju did not want to get in trouble again but looking at Yujin’s face, Minju was hopeless. She could not win over her. 

 

“Okay, one last time,” Minju agreed.

 

Yujin smiled. She reached for Minju’s hand and they both left the class. Yujin took Minju for a dinner, then went for a movies before ending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter