Fight

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was tensed in the hallway. Wonyoung, Yujin, Eunbi and Hyewon were having a glaring contest. 

 

“Let her off,” Hyewon repeated.

 

Eunbi let go of Wonyoung’s hand and stood next to Yujin. 

 

“Wonnie, you okay?” Hyewon asked the younger girl.
“I’m good unnie, thanks for coming,”

 

Hyewon noticed the ice-cream on the floor. Hyewon set her eyes on Yujin. She pointed her finger at Yujin,

 

“Did you do that?”
“Yes, I did,” Yujin answered, rude.
“How dare you do such a thing to a food!”

 

Hyewon charged at Yujin but Eunbi protected Yujin and Wonyoung stopped her.

 

“Unnie no! Hyewon unnie!”

 

Hyewon’s eyes were on fire. She really dislike people who treat food like trash. She cannot forgive those who make that sin.

 

“I will kill you bich!”

 

Wonyoung pulled Hyewon with all her might. Yujin was provoking Hyewon and Eunbi was defending Yujin from Hyewon. Hyewon lose her mind after witnessing the crime and she was uncontrollable.

 

“What is happening here?”

 

The hallway turned silent as that voice approached. It was Sakura, looking as cold as she always do. Yujin looked displease as soon as she saw Sakura. The only person Yujin could not win over is Sakura. Sakura had that aura that make people scared. She rarely smiles and she is a good fighter. Messing with Sakura is a big no. Yujin tried to recruit Sakura before but Sakura chose Wonyoung instead and Yujin had no idea why.

 

Sakura looked at each of them and suddenly Chaeyeon appeared. Chaeyeon was as confused as Sakura but after scanning around, Chaeyeon guessed Yujin and Wonyoung were fighting again. Chaeyeon and Sakura eyes met. Chaeyeon remembered Sakura warning where Sakura wanted Chaeyeon to stop Yujin from messing with Wonyoung. Chaeyeon diverted her gaze to Yujin. 

 

“Let’s go,”

 

Chaeyeon grabbed Yujin’s wrist and dragged her away from the scene. Eunbi followed after them. Sakura eyed Chaeyeon who was getting further. She scoffed,

 

“Idiot,”

 

= = = = =

 

Minju was in the library, reading a book. She was sitting by the window, focus on her book looking so pretty with the sun shine through the face and the green scenery adding the effect. It looked so calm just by watching her. But, Minju was not alone. Behind her, there was another person. Their back were facing each other but their mind were with each other.

 

“How long are we going to keep this?” Minju asked.
“Do you want to create trouble? You and Yujin are dating,”
“Kim Chaewon,”

 

Yes. Minju and Chaewon were in a relationship. They had been dating since middle school but they kept it as a secret for a purpose. Yujin’s father helped Minju’s father from bankruptcy. At that time, Minju was already dating Chaewon. Minju felt she was indebted to Yujin so when Yujin proposed her for a date, she agreed.

 

“Minju, you caused this trouble. What do you think will happen to your dad if Yujin found out about this?” Chaewon asked again.
“What should I do?” Minju asked again.
“Just stay with her at least until we graduate, I will help you after that,” Chaewon said.
 “What if I fell for her?”

 

Chaewon was speechless. She loves Minju. Like a lot. But, she could not help Minju when she needs one and her only solution was Yujin. It was hard for Chaewon to see Minju and Yujin together but she had no choice.

 

“Just bear with it,” Chaewon added.
“We will see about that,”

 

Minju closed her book and left the library. She was so mad at Chaewon for being so stupid. Chaewon followed after her but when she reached outside, she witnessed a hurtful scene,

 

“MinMin!”

 

Yujin was waiting for Minju. Minju ran to Yujin and hugged her. Yujin kissed Minju on her cheek and Minju was smiling wide. 

 

“MinMin, let’s go,”

 

Minju nodded and followed Yujin. They walked together holding hand, laughing at each other. Chaewon punched the wall hard that her hands bleed. She clenched her teeth,

 

“Arghhhh! You are a fool Chaewon! A fool!”

 

= = = = =

 

Another day at school. Miss Kim entered the class and found the class was too quite. Everyone was doing their own work. Miss Kim placed her book on the table.

 

“Morning class,” Miss Kim greeted.
“Good morning Miss,” Eunbi greeted followed by the class.
“How are you guys today?” Miss Kim asked.

 

There were no response. Miss Kim was being ignored again. It hurts her pride as a teacher but she could not do anything. The student in front of her came from chaebol family in Korea. They can ruin her life in a second. 

 

“I will take that as you are good then,” Miss Kim talked to herself.

 

Miss Kim opened her book and read the notes written on it. 

 

“School C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter